• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

That poem collection of mine I mentioned a few posts ago? That now has five entires, with detailed author's notes/commentary for each individual poem. It's Snuggle's Grand Poetry Grab Bag! I'm trying to make at least one poem for every person and mood, all while keeping my poems personal and unique. Check it out!

KAIJUMON, my four-chapter dramedy, is complete! It's about a mother, her son, his "pet" kaiju Treecko, and a very scary world that doesn't like strangers but Treecko's a kaiju and no one can change that. Probably.

A chapterless reading option has been provided. Binge away!

Realised I didn't advertise my thing here. I revised it, so I guess I'll leave it here for you! If anyone wants to do a little review, I'd be glad! I'm writing chapter 2 right now, too! I hope it'll be up by tomorrow.

The second chapter of Mirror Adventures has been posted! Details in the spoiler below:
Chapter Two: Mirror Ash... A Chance Encounter in the Forest!?
Tasked by his mother to find a new friend at Professor Oak's summer camp, Ash has a less-than-pleasant experience there as everything seems to go wrong for him. But a chance encounter in the forest could change everything...

Different Eyes is finally updating again after damn near a year on hiatus thanks to my last job. Link in my sig for anyone who wants to read 3600 words about how you can't wake up in a weird new body and be able to do anything whatsoever without assistance.

I just finished a large revision of my oneshot Vivarium! This new version has a considerably different ending, so even for the ones who read the old version, it could be worth checking out if you liked what you saw before - not to mention the prose is a lot better flowing this time around. For the ones totally new to it, check it out if you're interested in psychological horror. That's a Pokémon fic for some reason. Cheers!

Would it be necroposting to advertise my brand new fanfic:

I'd like to advertise to anyone who somehow hasn't heard, that we've got ten new short stories up by some of our best local authors! They were written for our ongoing oneshot competition, with the theme "Undelivered Messages".

Check them out here!

I posted chapter one of Pokémon World: New Order last night.

The Pokémon Masters League on Pasio had to be cancelled for the most extraordinary reason: all of the trainers turned into Pokémon.

To give you more information, it'll start off as trainers learning what being a Pokémon is like, but eventually they'll start searching for answers. There's going to be a lot of viewpoint characters; this is my first serious attempt at writing canon characters.

Cyrus Falks has returned!

We're back!

Back
Top Bottom