• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Case 1 of Cyrus Falks: Ace Attorney has finally been completed in it's entirety.

Big thanks to @Tood for playing. If anybody else would like to play, feel free to drop by and post once I get Case 2 started.

Cyrus Falks Case 2 has begun!

Y'all can go read Leah's Grand Adventure on Quotev and Wattpad. It's the story of a 15 year old girl and her two Pokémon Krystal the shiny Glaceon and Eclipse the Kantonian Ninetales, it's a journey fic, but unlike the traditional badge hunt, she attempts Pokémon contests and realises that this isn't for her so she decides that she'll research Pokémon Genetics and the reasoning behind why some Pokémon are shiny. https://www.quotev.com/story/12272645/Pokémon-Leahs-Grand-Adventure

Chapter 2: Noblesse Oblige of "The Meaning of Ambition" is now up!

"N has finally accomplished his goal, after years of search: he has found and befriended the legendary Reshiram, culminating his destiny as new hero of Unova. However, he finds out that with great powers come great decisions that could change things forever. Does he have what it takes to accept his new royal duties and make things right?"

I am finally god! I have written a fanfiction and posted it finally!

If there was one thing Byleth was good at, it was taking a bad situation and turning it into a good one. After all, in just a year she had managed to turn what looked like a hopeless war around and help Dimitri at least semi-cope with his problems. So when she finds herself trapped outside of time, she manages to find a way to take advatage of it and get a do-over. In other words, this is a peggy sue fic detailing Byleth's attempt to get a golden ending.

Oh and there's the Zelda Universe version if you're interested:

In what has been a very long time coming, the latest chapter of Mirror Adventures: A Tragedy of False Smiles has just been posted!

Additionally, what was once known as Chapters 1 and 2 have been merged into a single new chapter with several edits, most of which are small but some of which are significant. Together with the above newly posted chapter, they form the entirety of the story's prologue in two parts.

oh hey it's me i'm alive and am capable of producing written words sometimes

the envy of eden
“Pokémon never tell lies,” N said outside of Mistralton, days before he summoned the ancient dragon and changed the world. Unovan historians have come to agree that this statement marked the turning point of the Pokémon Liberation Movement. And in this regard, it is also agreed that N was correct: pokémon do not tell lies. What they do tell is a different story altogether.

chapter i.
N rethinks his rock collection.

forgot to post for last week's update, so this is an envy of eden two-fer! All here!

chapter ii.
Hilda rethinks her rock collection.

chapter iii.
A rock rethinks his rock collection.

Galar' s Darkest Hour is down after editing and title change.

Back
Top Bottom