• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Completed my Gracefulshipping two shot!

In the middle of a new age of exploration, tensions are on the rise and new disasters are happening. Follow the story of the human-turned-Scorbunny, Sam, as he tries to navigate this world... and ends up on an adventure he was never expecting:

Well, figured I might as well hit at my Mystery Dungeon fic, Guardians of Balance. All the chapters up to this point have been added now. Please feel free to check it out! Chapter XI is on the way!

Crossposted some Wallace angst.

Happy Yule! 'Tis that time of the week again: chapter 14 of Luceat Lux Vestra is now up.

If you're following my author's notes on AO3, you probably have heard me mentioning that a certain someone is a mess.

Edit: Wait, whoa, I just realized that the fic officially crossed over 20k words with this chapter.

Last edited:
Things get bad for Wallace:

Back
Top Bottom