• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Alright, so I'm going to advertise my latest one-shot titled Playing the Role in a new series I'm starting on AO3 called Cactusverse One-Shots (the name of my Pokeverse AU).

Here's the link to the one-shot: archiveofourown.org/works/39498087

Story Summary: Diantha and Sycamore watch as the newest champion comes into his own while reflecting on their own major regrets and failures

Excerpt:
"You know, I play many roles both on-screen and in real life. Sometimes you're just the extra. Other times the plucky sidekick. At times the dashing hero...and others...the villain" Diantha said. "It's clear the role I play in Jabari's life. I can't expect forgiveness from him so soon, if ever. The toll he and his friends paid for my absence. I can barely forgive myself."

Behold! A new support! Finally!

At last! Chapter XXII of PMD: Guardians of Balance is finally uploaded!

Recently completed Guardians of Balance: Chapter XXIII. Going to pick up the pace to wrap up Episode 1.

Well, I can confirm that Chapters XXIV and XXV are now complete for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Balance. That means by extension, Episode 1 of GoB - Always Audacity - is now officially complete:

Brand new fanfiction!
TW: References to physical and emotional abuse, though no abuse will be depicted

Coltar - The Prophecy: Chapter 12 is up

Summary/Chapter Blurb:
James is in trouble for fighting with Lioa. However, detention proves to be frustrating for him, and Lioa's mum turns up to make things worse. Lord Orag, a powerful Elkran Lord, and James start to talk and Lord Orag's stance on the whole Elkran-Colran situation is something James didn't expect.

Back
Top Bottom