• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Filling up my Dexie

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm trying to fill up my Pokédex. The saddest part is, I don't really have anything cool to offer, but you can try me. I can get you some items for the return. And of course I can always help anyone, who traded with me, with trade-evolutions and IV checking etc. There's also an extra Darkrai I can share, but for that I want many pokémon from my list in a return.
I can also RNG you a hatched shiny in my Diamond, but I'm still not able to transfer them to any Gen V games :(.

There's still a lot Pokémon I need, but let's start with these (also any from the evolutionary line are okay):

- Rufflet
- Bulbasaur
- Charmander
- Pikachu
- Diglett
- Tentacool
- Grimer
- Drowzee
- Koffing
- Chikorita
- Cyndaquil
- Totodile
- Natu
- Treecko
- Torchic
- Mudkip
- Nincada
- Bagon
- Manaphy (a tradeback is ok)

And I'm using my Black, so the FC: 1979 4968 3765.

See here I can get you a Bagon, Mudkip, Torchic, Treeko(I think I have), Totodile, Cyndaquil(I Think) Tentacool, PIkachu, Charmander and a Rufflet.

Let me look through My Dex and see what I need maybe we can just exchange lol :p I will see and put some on here and I might find others you want in my Box.

Oh, thank you so much! Those would be awesome already. I just started with filling, so there's a lot pokémon I need. If I can get you anything, just ask. I'm not having anything too good in BW though :(.

I hear ya I do not need to much From Black and white as of Now I believe I mainly trying to secure pokemon That I can use for Breeding Purposes. For egg moves and such but I have not looked into what I need so I am just kinda collecting at this Point :p lol

Oh, great! I try to be here! Do you want anything back? PM me when you're ready to do some trading: )

If you have any extra Ferrothorn, Vullaby, Mandibuzz,Durant, or Zweilous around, that would be nice, other than that anything is fine, just give me some time to breed some of them. I'll send you a message when I have them.
Yeah, I've extra Ferrothorn, Mandibuzz and Durant, and I can try to get that Zweilous too. And yeah, message me then :). No big hurry!

i have an extra shiny Manaphy floating around. you wouldn't be able to RNG me a shiny Porygon?

(porygon would go in to my Platinum)

Yup, that would be great! Can I get you something in a return?
Well, specifically I'm looking for the whismur line or certain legendary tradebacks:
Moltres
Mew
Lugia
Ho-oh
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
Kyogre
Regirock
Regice
Latios
Latias
Manaphy
Deoxys
Palkia
Shaymin
Heatran
Regigigas
But there're a few other non-legends I need for my dex.
Voltorb
Seedot
Kecleon
Relicanth
Porygon-Z

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom