• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final 6

Tang_the_Cat

PokeManiac
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Who was your team at the Elite 4 of Gen 1(u may use fire red/leaf green if didnt play originals) plz only Kanto region poke's. And dont forget you cant have Mewtwo on your first playthrough.

Mine: Articuno, Raichu, Haunter, Flareon, Scyther, and a 6th slot i switched depending on situation.

In Red:
Charizard
Gyarados
Pidgeot
Jolteon
Dragonite
Nidoking

In Yellow
Pikachu
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Butterfree
Flareon

I'm training my squad for FR E4 first run. (i got the game not long ago)
Charizard, Gyarados, Magneton, Zynx (in game traded), Nidoking, Snorlax - (immunity ability)

I don't quite remember, but I'll try.

Venusaur
Lapras
Pidgeot
Kabutops
Hitmonlee
And maybe one of the eevolutions.

I don't know, I was 6 at the time, it's been 9 years, kinda hard for me to remember my exact team. All I remember is Pidgeot and Venusaur, the others are guesses.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom