• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
-Cornelia Castle, the night before-
The king was sitting upon his throne. The person normally to his left, the Princess, was not there, having been kidnapped by Garland, the kingdom's best knight, weeks ago. The kingdom was already in the state of turmoil, having learned the power of the crystals was being drained, and now the princess was missing. Great. He was wondering what to do when he thought of a way to get rid of both problems at once.
"Messenger!" the king called, and a guard came into the castle. "Yes, sir?"
"Send out a message to the four greatest warriors in Cornelia," he said. "And the traveling dragoon."
"What is the message?" the messenger asked.
"Come to the castle tomorrow morning."
"And the greatest warriors are?" The king shot the messenger a look, and the messenger instantly remembered. "Ah yes, sir. I will get the message to them immediately."

-Castle Town of Cornelia, the next day-

"Uuuuugh." A blonde-haired person was on the ground, stretching as he struggled to wake up. "Man, I really shouldn't stay up that late..." Neo muttered to himself. He looked at his chest to find a note on it. "That might explain the prodding I felt," he mused and picked up the note.
Come to the castle tomorrow morning.
Okay, if I felt the prodding last night, then tomorrow morning would mean today. And that would mean... Neo jumped up, got his bandanna, which he had been laying on, put it around his head, and rushed off in the direction of the castle.

------------------------
@Chaosj2; @O5-7; @Denki Wolf; @Pi Face
The sign-up thread is where you'll put suggestions to the plot 'n such. So now...
BEGIN!

A black-haired young man was walking through town as he took in the scenery. The castle town was much livelier than the small town he had grown up in. So many people were running about doing as they pleased, though a few people seemed distraught. He assumed it had something to do with the letter he received as he read it over once more.

”Please come to the Cornelia Castle at once. You have been summoned on account of your reputation as a mighty warrior. Bring your weapons and prepare for combat, your kingdom needs you!.”

He let out a sigh as he put the page away. Looking over his armor he smiled, he was prepared for anything, though he hoped for the best. He took a deep breath as he neared the castle, though he noticed that there were other people near.

~Random Road~

"Thank you!" Mog yelled as he watched the messenger run off into the distance. "I never understand how that guy finds so easily all the time." He looks down at the letter he was given. "A Royal letter, huh?"Mog opens the letter and starts reading "Cornelia.... warriors.... meet..." He mumbled to himself. "Sounds pretty urgent. I guess I should make my way to the castle." He floats on his way with staff in Paw, down the road toward Cornelia.

~Road to Cornelia <Insight of castle>

Mog comes over a hill and sees Cornelia in the distance. "Well, isn't this a sight for sore eyes? It's been forever since I have seen the beautiful castle." He rises a bit higher into the air to get a good over head view of the area and sees the other hero's making there way down the paths, unaware of who they are.

Raem came downstairs to the ground floor of the most recent inn he was staying at, having had a good night's rest the previous night, and was heading towards the door as the innkeeper called him over. He turned around to face the innkeeper.

"Hey, some guy in fancy-lookin' armour came by last night lookin' for you. Left a message, somethin' 'bout the king of Cornelia wanting you to see him at your earliest convenience or somethin' like that." the inkeeper said. "Not sure why, but it sounded important. You'd best make your way there."

"The king of Cornelia? Wanting me to see him? Well, that does indeed sound important. Thanks for the message." Raem replied. He resumed leaving the inn, and started running down the nearest road to Cornelia. He slowed down to a walking pace at the top of the castle appeared over a hill.

Neo finally got to the gate of the castle, panting. "Y'know, maybe running to get to a castle about half a mile or so away isn't the best idea." He noticed a moogle and a guy in black armor nearby, and waved to them.

Isaac watched as two more joined him at the gates. He smiled at the moogle and the man who seemed to be around his age.

“Hello, my name is Isaac G’lant, is it safe to assume that you too have been summoned by his majesty?”

He hoped that his way of speaking didn’t seem too formal as he adjusted his helmet. He had been raised with so many scholars nearby that their formality had rubbed off onto him.

"You bet I am." Maximillian said to Isaac, leaning against a wall and flipping a coin. It landed on heads every time.
"I just hope he pays...I heard that the king two kingdoms over tried to pay some heroes by building a statue of himself."

"Whoa, where did you come from?" Neo asked. "But do you mean the king paid them by building a statue of himself?"

------

"Sir, the warriors are here," a guard reported to the king.
"Good. Now bring them in," the king commanded.
"Yes sir."

Isaac jumped back when the man seemingly came from nowhere. He was quite startled, but then he began to watch the coin with awe. Each time the same result....it seemed almost impossible. Then he jumped back once more as the gates began to open...

After Neo rushed in, Isaac sighed and began to walk after him. He was on edge, after all, this was his first time in such a large city. He simply hoped the no more people would appear out of nowhere, it was getting hard not to draw his blade.

Raem arrived at the castle just in time to see a group of other people heading inside.

"Hey! Wait for me!" he yelled. He sprinted towards the group, hoping they'd heard him.

"A statue of himself. Nobles do that, I guess." Maximillian said, heading in. He saw the king.
"'Sup, King?" He asked, holding his fist out for a brofist.

The king, a blonde-haired man with a mustache, looked at the fist Maxmillian held out, and dismissed it. "I believe you know why you're here. The crystals' powers are being drained, and we want you to go out and stop it."
"Actually, I didn't -" Neo began, but the king cut him off.
"To make sure you are ready for the task, I will assign you a quest. Garland, our best knight, has taken the princess. We want you to go out and defeat him," the king ordered.

"Your majesty, I'm going to need some more information to more effectively rescue her." Maximillian asked. "That is to say, what is her bra size?"

Neo looked at the man next to him. "Why the hell would you need to know that?"
"Why would you need to know that?" the king asked, looking at Maximillian confusedly.

"So I can save her, of course. Tell me, what does she look for in a man? If she got married, would her spouse get any money?" Maximillian asked.

Raem entered the throne room at that point, and bowed to the king.

"I have arrived. Appears I was a bit late." he said. "What's the mission?"

"But why would you need to know her bra size?" Neo asked. He then noticed a warrior in armor. "The mission is we have to go save a princess from a strong knight dude," he said.

"What if he has two princesses? How can we tell the difference if he has two if we don't know her bra size?" Maximillian asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom