• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yiseeks

The One True Carry
Reaction score
Alright Sleeping Giant, and whatever username Z is going by now. Just put a basic rundown on your character i.e personality, job class, age, gender, anything else you find important. You should only have one main party member, but feel free to make sidequest characters. We'll make the story as we go along. I'mma go eat, than I'll put my character sheet up.

Name: Arcan Vale (M) 16

Job/class: White Mage

Personality: He doesn't stand out too much, and tries to keep a low profile. The type you would find in a school library before, during breaks, and after school. Developed arachnaphobia after his father's seven hundred and twelve domesticated spiders made their way into his room as a child. Tries to keep people at arms length to protect himself. Dull sense of humor, and finds interests in life's simple things

Other: Has short black hair. Tall, but stout.

-Wears a white hood and cloth face mask to conceal his identity.

I am "Z". Well this was put up quite fast, we were only talking about this only a while ago.
Name:Nyx
Job Class:Devout
Personality:Nyx is quite to himself and very quiet. He tends to do things in the background and nobody would notice him at all. Nyx also tends not to talk much in the first place and will usually be in the back lines, tending to wounds. When he is faced with a conflict, he will be in an unbiased state to clear the conflict. He gets very irritated when others intrude on his business and is very proud at what he does.
Other:He has an older and younger sister, the older is in the royal army in their home country and the younger sister is a developing magus trying to learn new spells at home. He is a Devout but he holds a katana, this is because it was his late father's sword. When he died in the fields of battle, his last words was for Nyx to take care of his sisters and to take his sword. Also just tell me if I need more, -Zukaku.

How long does it take to get something approved?

I am "Z". Well this was put up quite fast, we were only talking about this only a while ago.
Name:Nyx
Job Class:Devout
Personality:Nyx is quite to himself and very quiet. He tends to do things in the background and nobody would notice him at all. Nyx also tends not to talk much in the first place and will usually be in the back lines, tending to wounds. When he is faced with a conflict, he will be in an unbiased state to clear the conflict. He gets very irritated when others intrude on his business and is very proud at what he does.
Other:He has an older and younger sister, the older is in the royal army in their home country and the younger sister is a developing magus trying to learn new spells at home. He is a Devout but he holds a katana, this is because it was his late father's sword. When he died in the fields of battle, his last words was for Nyx to take care of his sisters and to take his sword. If I should improve/write more on this sign up, just let me know. -Zukaku

Oh god Z...you became a furry. And I kinda feel bad about my character...our party will be so lacking in physical attacks.

Name: Gogo
Job Class: Master of the art of simulacrum...(sighs) Art of Mimicry!

Personality: Fond of pissing others off via Mimicry. His personality tends to vary wildly depending on the group he's in, though he usually stays very polite. He rarely speaks for himself, preferring to copy others words.

Appearance:
Ff6_gogo.jpg

Other: A man shrouded in strange clothing... Or perhaps a woman? Perhaps not even human at all...His Past, his face, even his true name is but a mystery...

I just realized, we have two healers and one mimic "man/woman/?".

I can see it now...

Elder: It is time for you all to save the world!...Where is your knight?
Me: We don't have one.
Elder: Wha...Why?!
Me: Um...Well...Wha...Why?!
Elder: You can't just copy me whenever you lose an argument.
Me: You can't just copy me whenever you lose an argument.

God this is going to be really slow for us to level up.

Anyone want to change class? At least to a Black Mage or something?

I don't mind being a fighter (thats the guy who punches the ever living hell out of things right?)

Yep. It goes Monk, than Back Belt. Or you can be a Fighter, with swords, than become a Knight later.

So what is our adventure, exactly? Also can we start with the three of us?

Hmm...I don't know. One of you guys is sent on a quest, hires the rest of us?

Hey, should we bring Lopak or Mike into this? Pretty sure Lopak will be a Ninja, or Mike will be a Viking or something.

(Ok, I'll just make a new char.)

Name: Luke Van Lux M 16

Class: Fighter

Personality: He is quick to anger, prone to violent mood swings of pure white rage. So long as it breaths, he'll try to pick a fight with it. Outgoing and energetic, Luke is really freindly (if you can get on his good side). He Loves nature, as it is the only thing that doesn't anger him. This love grew into warranted need to protect the weak (human and animal), who otherwise, can't protect themselves. Luke would rather sacrifice his own life, rather than let another get hurt. He is also the thpe to forget things easily. Faces, names, equipment, you name it. Because of this, he is extremely gullible and will trust in what others tell him without thinking.

Other: Deep, red hair cut short. Wears light leather vest/other gear to protect himself.

We could, but for now the three of us should be good for now. So The Famed can start our little adventure and me and the Giant can come in as we go.

K, looks like we got three members of our team so far. Okay than, anyone you think would like to join this?

(Damn Tanuki, ya ninjad me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom