• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Finally posting an introduction I suppose

Skylor_Starblight

"Was talk of virtue, just pretention?"
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
  3. It/Its
  4. Refer To Profile
Hello! My name is Skylor or Alyssa (She/They), whichever you wanna call me! I'm Transfem/Nonbinary and Lesbian.

I've lurked on these Forums for a little while and I'm finally deciding to start posting because my girlfriend is forcing me =(
I was dragged here by my Girlfriend @Queen Of Space and I have mostly stuck to conversations. But now, much to my dismay, I'm gonna start posting...probably.

I'm into Pokémon (obviously, why else would I be here?) and have several fangame projects. Will any of them get done? That question may never be answered.

I also have an interest in Pokémon beta stuff as well. I've been working on a fangame that uses gen 1 and 2 beta content and I have a dev diary here if you wanna check it out. Can't add a link cuz I need to post more =(
Admittedly, I do need to update it soon. So much to do, yet so little time and energy :3

Besides Pokémon, I'm obsessed with the Sonic franchise and Undertale/Deltarune. I'm also a fan of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss. There's probably a couple other things I've forgotten tbh.

So that's about it! I'm excited to start posting around here more! (Am I?) (@Queen Of Space wrote most of this, so anything weird is on her. She's probably gonna kill me for editing bits)

Last edited:
Hii! You’re here! It’ll be nice seeing u around
:D

Back
Top Bottom