• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(finally) posting an introduction!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
it's been, what, over 2 months since I've signed up? and in all that time I've nyever made an introduction here. idk, I've tried, I just hit a complete blank whenever I try and actually post one minioverwhelmed.png but bc of the username change I thought maybe I should do one.
syo yeah, hi. my name's Dizzy, I'm into Pokemon (obv), Vocaloid, #COMPASS, Project Sekai and Splatoon mainly but there's a lot of things I'm into (maybe nyot as some other people I see though).
I have a lot of fav Vocaloid producers (they're mentioned on my profile) but honestly I enjoy most producers to some extent, if you have Vocaloid song recs PLEASE send me them syo I can tell you what I think about it..
as you can probably guess from my signature I'm a huge fan of AliceinFreezerShipping (Kofu x Wulfric) and honestly there's like at least a 40% chance I'm thinking about it at any given moment.
and that's really all I have to say about myself tbh. here's my rentry if you wanna know more about me!

Last edited:
Hi! Your username changed so I’m guessing you used to be… anoko dokonoko? Something like that? Well anyways, I’ve been seeing you a lot and I hope you keep enjoying this place!
Yep, that's me! I felt like I had been using the same two names (variations on "Anoko Dokonoko" and "Proti Balarina") on way too many sites, syo I decided to change a lot of usernames I had that were variations on those cause... idk, I just wanted more varied usernames.

Back
Top Bottom