• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Finally) Posting my introduction

paleogamer11

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I signed up back in September (I believe) of last year but have never posted an introduction (mostly because I didn’t know where to post one until now). So here I go with mine.
Name’s Angel, and I go by masculine pronouns (he/him; I’m a cis boy btw). My interests are Pokémon, prehistoric life, dancing, the FRB (fan-made rap battle) community, SMG4 and its sister channel, GLITCH, and K-Pop.
I have a project involving a Pokémon character that’s currently ongoing (if you’re interested in knowing what it’s about, then you can check it out here), and moreover have been playing Pokémon games since 2015 when I got X that year.
Favorite Pokémon: Sylveon
Favorite non-Pokémon character in the Pokémon franchise (if I had to pick just one; I technically have several favorites): Penny (Pokémon Scarlet/Violet)
Type of fan: “Lifelong” Casual Player (that also plays some spin-offs in addition)
With that said, this has been my basic introduction to the forums.

Last edited:
hi angel!! nice to meet you :> sylveon is my favorite pokemon too!! and penny is great - you have awesome taste!
i think i've seen you around a bit; it's awesome to formally be introduced :bulbaLove:
i hope you've enjoyed it here so far, and that you continue to!

Sylveon is perfect! <3 Also a lifelong fan myself, it's pretty crazy how old the series is and I love seeing longtime fans join. Welcome to the site Angel, lovely to meet you!
I don’t know if 2013/14-present is considered a long time (in fact, I was born the year Emerald was released in the United States), hence why I put lifelong in quotations in my original post.

Back
Top Bottom