• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Finally saying hello

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi!

I hope it's okay if I post an introduction in here... I technically made my account a while ago, but I've just been lurking this whole time so this is my first time posting. I checked around as much as I could and I couldn't find anything saying otherwise, so I thought I'd finally overcome my shyness to introduce myself and be an active user. :'D
  • I've been a huge Pokémon fan for as long as I can remember, it's pretty much always been a part of my life. I started with Emerald and Colosseum!
  • I'm a semi-competitive player of the games, but recently I'm MUCH more invested in the anime. I was really into it around the time of DP and early BW, then came back to it in late 2019 and it's completely taken over my life again. Nowadays I've been keeping up with Journeys, and am trying to watch every other series too.
  • My favorite types are Ground and Steel, my favorite generations are III and IV, I love the Orre and Kanto regions, and I have too many favorite Pokémon to list so I'm just gonna say Eevee.
  • Outside of Pokémon stuff you can almost always find me drawing or listening to music.
These forums seem like a great community to be a part of so I'm excited to be here and meet you all! :bulbaWave:

• Staff
Welcome Orchid! Love the Duplica avatar. :D
Welcome! I really want to play the Gen 3 games someday, because Hoenn is my favorite region. I love Eevee! And Duplica is such a great character!
Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you!! c:

Duplica is great! She was such a good minor character, it's too bad we only ever saw her twice.
(btw, if you ever get around to Gen 3, I would totally recommend playing Emerald first! There's quite a bit added in it that's not in R/S...)

Welcome even if you're technically here before me :ROFLMAO:. I've also been a Pokémon fan for as long as I can remember, but I started with the anime first and played the games several years later, my first game was Pokémon Pearl. I also love to draw and listen to music :giggle:, good luck in the forums, have fun :bulbaWave:.

• Staff
Thank you guys!!
I'm really enjoying my time here so far even if I've only been here for a day or so, everyone here is really nice. :bulbaLove: (I guess I picked a good time to start being active too, since the Pokemon Presents was today lol.)

Yaya, more anime fans! excellent -rubs hands together- Welcome Orchic, nice to meet you. <3 I'm also keeping up with Journeys and have been watching for pretty much ages now, though I did skip most of certain previous seasons (like XY) due to life and other distractions haha. I hope you'll stick around, bulba is a great place!!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom