• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP Find Feebas in five minutes (no, seriously)

Baka_Marimo

Reaction score
I just came across a video guide that shows an easy method to locate the tiles from which you can fish Feebas in Mount Coronet. Go ahead and watch the video if you like, but it essentially boils down to this:

1. Enter the Jubilife TV building in Jubilife City.
2. Go straight ahead to the lady at the counter and play the lottery.
3. Note down your lottery number.
4. Go to BDSP Feebas.
5. Enter your lottery number in the tiny textbox at the top.
6. Click somewhere outside the textbox to refresh the page.
7. Et voilà, there's your four tiles. It's either both red or both green tiles which will generate a Feebas.

This turns the single most tedious task in the game into a triviality :)

Thank you so much for sharing this. I found a Feebas in less than a minute using that website.
Now if only there was an easier way to evolve it than to use poffins.

I can confirm it's legit. I used it myself, and caught three Feebas. Too bad Prism Scales are not programmed into BDSP, but fortunately, my Pokémon and a woman in Pastoria have helped me find and grow rare berries.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom