• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Finish the Story!

Time Breaker

Retired
Reaction score
One poster tells the beginning of a story (based on real events or not), and the next poster tells their ending of it. Then they post the beginning of another. For instance:
Poster 1:
Once upon a time, I broke my toothbrush.
Poster 2:
I missed it so much. The End.

One day, I did X.

And so on. Now, to start off:
Once upon a time, Bulbagarden's forums closed for a week.

a black out came from a streak of lighting and thus ^ didn't kill the final boss.

One time, a girl contracts an alien to become a magical girl....

The elephant trampled everything at the zoo, valuable or not. The end.

Three weeks ago, I died.

Next week, watch as you're resurrected. The end.

Once upon a time, a demon absorbed a little girl's body, and somehow became a giant.

About 1,825-7 days go by. The end.

One day, fresh water suddenly ignited into flames.

The trees then suffered from overpopulation and died because weeds and choking ivies were everywhere and there were no organisms that could consume said invaders due to the cluttered space.

A giant turtle becomes friends with children.

He accidentally steps on them and kills them all. The end.
Sorry, I don't get the reference. =P

At one point in time, Pikachu is replaced as the mascot of Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom