• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Finish the Story!

A war broke out between the two nations and it was up to the child strategist couldn't choose who to side with and tried to make peace between the two nations. It worked and everyone in the two nations was happy.

There was once a boy who wanted to become a Magical Boy. One day...

... he encountered Revenge of the Boyega - a talented X-Wing pilot of unrivalled brilliance who travelled from star system to star system in cascades of space dust and flair. The Wannabe turned to RotB and asked them if they knew of any planet where they could be given magical powers and a title to match, like Cure Kawaii-Smiley-Lovely-Nice-Person. RotB stroked their defined, authoritative chin in deep thought; narrowing their soulful eyes of incredible intelligence and sensitivity. The Wannbe regarded this display of braininess with reverence.
"Yes," RotB finally spoke. "In the southern wilds of the Frogadian planet, Zerueskeklabtazergaresche!"
So together they travelled. Drinking. Joking. Sharing anecdotes about times they drank and joked. After two long hours, they found what they were looking for - a pink, glittery planet which roiled with cosmic activity of great adorability. They landed. Found a shrine with an old, retired idol named Sayori Ishatawa, who used her ancient purple heart-studded rod to give the Wannabe all the magic boyishness he could ever want. RotB and the newly dubbed Cure Dude exchanged emotional farewells before parting ways. Cure Dude headed off into the universe to do good and RotB headed off to do goodish-bad things that fluxed between plain rotten and quite angelic.
THE END.

There was once a Replicant-esque child assassin who carried out her assignments with bleary resignation. One day she met a lonely man called Seth...

The question mark made his top straight and became an exclamation Unown.

Once there was a teleporting girl on the Marvelous Bridge.

One day, she and the bridge made a deal, and the girl lent the bridge her teleportation powers. As the girl instructed it to do, the bridge then teleported on top of the girl, so that she, too, could feel marvelous. However, she only felt like she was pinned down under a massive bridge. A passing wizard with a sock for a head then noticed the girl and pulled her out from under the bridge, as she was reluctant to free herself or tell the bridge to get off of her. “Young lass,” the wizard spoke, his sock head moving much like a hand puppet, “why ever would you let yourself be pinned down under a bridge? It would be a shame if you were crushed.”
“Since the Marvelous Bridge had a teleporting girl atop it,” the girl meekly responded in a quiet voice, “I thought perhaps that if I had a teleporting bridge atop me, then I could be as marvelous as it.”
“Oh ho ho!” Laughed the wizard with a sock for a head. “Oh ho ho ho! Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my. Oh ho ho!” Using his trusty staff forged from driftwood, sandpaper, and toenails, the wizard wiped a single tear of laughter from where an eyeball might be positioned on his sock head if he had one. “But young lass,” he declared, “you need not do that to be marvelous! Why, we all have something marvelous inside!” Upon saying so, the wizard yanked the sock off of himself. The girl gasped, for as it turned out, the wizard with a sock for a head did not have a sock for a head at all, but rather, had a large hand for a head, over which he wore a giant sock. The girl smiled in delight at this sudden revelation, and cheerfully high-fived the wizard on his hand where his head would otherwise go. Indeed, this turned out to be a happy moment for everyone involved. The girl realized that she already had it in herself to be absolutely marvelous, the wizard with a hand for a head was no longer mistaken as a wizard with a sock for a head, and the bridge now had kickass teleportation powers that it could use to take the vacation to Chicago that it had always wanted.
The end.

Once upon a time, a two-headed Chihuahua came across a pink box.

“Grr, I hate you!” said Black Frost.
“Hee ho, why the fuck do you hate me?” asked Jack Frost.
“Hmm...” Black Frost hadn’t thought about this until now. So he pondered and pondered, until finally he realized something. “Wait, that’s it!” he exclaimed. “I’m Black Frost, and you’re Jack Frost, right?”
“Hee ho, affirmative,” said Jack Frost with a nod.
“We each have Frost in common with each other, but not Jack or Black in common with each other. I surmise our quandary can meet its resolution by introducing a third member into our brotherhood,” Black Frost concluded. “Someone appropriate to complete us as a trio!”
Jack Frost’s face lit up in realization of what his brother meant. Black Frost didn’t need to say another word. Jack Frost regurgitated a pay phone and used it to call up the Muppets to do him a favor. Seven seconds later, Jack Frost’s doorbell rang. He and Black Frost answered it together. Kermit the Frog was on the other side of the door, standing next to a large cardboard package.
“Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here!” announced the amphibious, green courier. “We got you what you asked for.”
“Hee ho, thank you!” Jack Frost responded, dragging the box inside. After he and Kermit exchanged “Hi hos” and “Hee hos” for nine consecutive minutes, Kermit hula danced away and into his shady van, which instantly exploded, while Jack Frost shut the door to his house and opened the package. He and Black Frost were delighted as Jack Black emerged from the cardboard box, gasping for air.
“Huzzah!” cheered Black Frost. “Now the three of us all have a common word between our names! The trio is complete!” Jack Black excitedly clapped his hands and barked like a seal upon hearing the news.
Having easily adapted to their new, harmonious life together, Jack Frost, Black Frost, and Jack Black spent the rest of their days locked in Mr. Bean’s kitchen, working together like an assembly line as they perpetually cooked spaghetti and then dumped it all down the garbage disposal, subsisting on nothing but spider droppings while Mr. Bean slid them a constant supply of spaghetti ingredients under the door until the day they all perished. It was just the life Jack Frost and Black Frost always secretly hoped they could have together.
The end.

Once upon a time, an old woman cooked a pot of vegetable soup...which suddenly came to life!

The Woman said, “Hey! What is your problem?” And the soup duplicated. From that day forward, people owned a talking vegetable soup.

Once the teleporting girl met a headless horseman.

Then a brave trainer caught it.

Once upon a time, there was a Poké Ball juggler.

But Orange says “Wazzup!”

Once there was a preschooler whose mommy told her about making friends.

But Genocide Jill murdered Byakkuya.

Remui once went to get a Christmas tree.

But it literally took three weeks.

Florida Man revives a thread,

but realizes that literally nothing has changed because florida man is a real thing

An apple falls from a tree.

Lands on Issac Newton.

One night, the ghost of Greg Heffley came to haunt Rowley.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom