• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Finished!) Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Yeah I know but I felt guilty.

I'll hang around to see if you've got any left in an hour or so!

Hi there, would gladly enjoy your Heatran if available ! FC : 1005-9989-2560 IGN : Huehue

This is it! Grab what you want! First come, first served! (Though try not to take both of a single species...)

Remaining Pokemon
Cobalion
Heatran
Mesprit
Moltres
Terrakion
Uxie
Virizion
Zapdos

Last edited:

I'd love Heatran, Mespirit, and/or Uxie!

Zapdos, Moltres, and Heatran if the guy above doesn't take it!

All right, then!

One each of Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Zapdos and Moltres remain.

EDIT: Only Cobalion and Terrakion remain! (PM'd request)

Cheers Aldus, I'm around for the next hour or so if you want to send them over.

Cheers Aldus, I'm around for the next hour or so if you want to send them over.

My 3DS needs to charge right now, and I'm going to be busy soon, so I don't think I can do this just yet. I've set them aside for you, though.

No worries!. I'll await your trade request. Thankyou again! You've been a massive help!

:)

I repeat, Cobalion and Terrakion are the only Pokemon left! If you want one, best get in quick!

:)

I repeat, Cobalion and Terrakion are the only Pokemon left! If you want one, best get in quick!

If I can I'll take them both!

So be it!

Aaaaand that's it! All Pokemon are gone, and the giveaway is at an end! I'll be trading the remaining Pokemon to those who have claimed them when I'm able. That means...

@zero_bloodrose: Cobalion, Terrakion
@Daniel4Wood: Zapdos, Moltres
@ShyOctopus: Heatran, Mesprit, Uxie
@Master Mew: Azelf
@MONKEY.D.LUFFY: Articuno (Calm)
@Slimekitten: Articuno (Brave)
@Roflmaoz: Zapdos, Moltres, Virizion

I hope everyone enjoys their new Pokemon! Thank you very much to those who traded me nice things in return, as well. It wasn't necessary, but it was appreciated. :)

Hey when it is finnished and you still have a kyogre, could I have it? I hVe been looking for ages for one! We were already friends i believe?

Hey when it is finnished and you still have a kyogre, could I have it? I hVe been looking for ages for one! We were already friends i believe?

I still do not have another Kyogre other than the one I'm keeping for myself, and I don't think I'll ever have another one, as it'd require me to play through my HeartGold or Sapphire game again (and I've just done that recently, so it's pretty unlikely that it'd be anytime soon, if ever).

Ok thanks for that anyway! Have you got nothing else left?

Hello Aldus! Does anything left available? I'd love any legendary left to help me complete my pokedex! :D Thank you!!!

Hello Aldus! Does anything left available? I'd love any legendary left to help me complete my pokedex! :D Thank you!!!

This giveaway is over. I do not have any more Pokemon to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom