• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Finished!) Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Hey! If it isn't gone already, could I get the Palkia from you please?

FC: 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj.

I will add both of you as well! Will be ready in a few minutes.

Ok. But no need to rush, since I can't find my 3DS at the moment. (I swear tat there's some force working against me and causing me to lose tings when they're needed most D:). Hopefully I can find it before the day is over (12am EST/4 hours from now). IF not and someone else wants the Raikou, you can just give it to them.

Ok. But no need to rush, since I can't find my 3DS at the moment. (I swear tat there's some force working against me and causing me to lose tings when they're needed most D:). Hopefully I can find it before the day is over (12am EST/4 hours from now). IF not and someone else wants the Raikou, you can just give it to them.

I've marked it as taken for the moment...

Thanks! :D

You're welcome! I admit seeing you on the passerby/acquaintance list rather than the Friends list did give me pause for a moment there, so I'm glad I didn't trade it to the wrong person by mistake.

Wow, this is very generous of you! May I please have the other shiny Raikou if it's still available? Thank you if so. ^^' My FC is 2938-7064-0266, and my in game name is Church.

Wow, this is very generous of you! May I please have the other shiny Raikou if it's still available? Thank you if so. ^^' My FC is 2938-7064-0266, and my in game name is Church.

Sure! It's still available. I've added you!

You're welcome! I admit seeing you on the passerby/acquaintance list rather than the Friends list did give me pause for a moment there, so I'm glad I didn't trade it to the wrong person by mistake.

Haha, this happens a lot if you add somebody and they haven't added you back (while you're in the FC menu). You have to actually see the "You are now friends with _____" message for somebody to show up on your friend's list in game.

Anyway, I just added you but it seems I've missed you for now. Sorry about that, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm back from dinner. Thanks a lot for doing this!

Can I have the level 40 latias and the Latios?

DCM1314: Ah, that explains it. You're welcome, too. :)

Gallant: I was only giving out one Pokemon per person! The Latios is gone, anyway, but you can have the level 40 Latias. I'll need your friend code and trainer name!

I cannot find my shiny Lake of Rage Gyarados. Can I have yours? I'd appreciate it.

Jerry - 0688-5756-4060

Hi, do you still have any Entei from the event?
FC is 1719-4516-1502, trainer name Remi.

Douliekmudkipz: You're welcome! I appreciate the Mudkip.

Himura1246: I do indeed! I'll add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom