• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Finished!) Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Yeah I was confused with threads I know we traded I only found out after you reacted to my post

Do you still have zapdos @albus

Last edited:

Do you still have zapdos @albus

It's Aldus. :p

I have two, so let me know which you want (they're both on the first page of this thread). I'll also need your friend code and trainer name. I don't have time to give it to you now, but I'll add you when I'm able.

Can I have: mewtwo, articuno, rayquaza, moltres, and zapdos if so my friend code is 0104 1025 6173 and my name is ®Teezy©.

Can I have: mewtwo, articuno, rayquaza, moltres, and zapdos if so my friend code is 0104 1025 6173 and my name is ®Teezy©.

Sorry, you're going to have to pick one of them.

How about mewtwo

That's fine. Any preference? There are two left, you can find their stats in the first post of the thread. (You can have the Quiet or the Mild one.)

I'm not sure when I'll be able to trade, though. Busy, and I probably shouldn't be checking this thread right now. :p

How about mewtwo

That's fine. Any preference? There are two left, you can find their stats in the first post of the thread. (You can have the Quiet or the Mild one.)

I'm not sure when I'll be able to trade, though. Busy, and I probably shouldn't be checking this thread right now. :p

I'll take the mild plz and thanks.

How about mewtwo

I'll take the mild plz and thanks.

Okay, just make sure to add me and I'll trade it to you when I see you online. I've been too busy today, hopefully I'll be able to do this soon though.

I still need to see MONKEY.D.LUFFY and Marivi around to give them their Articuno and Kyurem, respectively.

Could I have the Articuno? My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Harley

Could I have the Articuno? My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Harley

Yes, I'll add you. The one with Brave nature is the only one left, so that's the one you're getting.

Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Hello Aldus! It's me again. Thanks for the Suicune. :D Anyway i've been wondering. Can i get another Legendary pokemon? I'm willing to train any available legendary. Thank you! :) And do you have perfect IV ditto? If you do, I have a sturdy Carbink if you want to trade one! :D Thank you again! :D

Sorry, I'm not trading multiple legendary Pokemon to anyone until this thread has been up for a week. Trying to be fair!

And, no, I don't have a perfect IV Ditto.

Ok! I'll just have to wait then! Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom