• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Finished!) Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Extra Legendary/Shiny Giveaway

24 hours until I let anyone take whatever they want, instead of restricting it to one each. If there's something you want and you don't have one from this giveaway yet, now's the time to get it.

(tired of crossing the names off here, info is on the first place, already claimed Pokemon in red)

Last edited:

Can I have rayquaza? Fc is 4012-5260-4469 and name is John

Hi there,

The Zekerom would be very much appreciated if possible?

FC: 0001-3298-2724
IGN: Amir

Sure. I've added you, so make sure you add me as well.

Hi there,

Also if no one else has claimed them and you dont need them I actually do need all of those leftover except for Mewtwo and one of the Zapdos. But just Zekerom is more than enough already :)

Also I added you! :)

EDIT: Thank you very much!!! :)

Hi there,

Also if no one else has claimed them and you dont need them I actually do need all of those leftover except for Mewtwo and one of the Zapdos. But just Zekerom is more than enough already :)

You're welcome!

For the moment I'm giving one Pokemon per person, but in a little under 24 hours I'll be relaxing that. I won't be setting anything else aside before then, though, so it'll be first in, first served.

Hi there,

You're welcome!

For the moment I'm giving one Pokemon per person, but in a little under 24 hours I'll be relaxing that. I won't be setting anything else aside before then, though, so it'll be first in, first served.

Cool ill try my luck tomorrow then :)

Thanks again :)

Could I get Rayquaza, or Heatran if Rayquaza was claimed already? :eek: My FC is 3351-5426-2342, in game name is Lulu.

Could I get Rayquaza, or Heatran if Rayquaza was claimed already? :eek: My FC is 3351-5426-2342, in game name is Lulu.

Yep, I'll add you. I'm around if you want to do this now.

Yep, I'll add you. I'm around if you want to do this now.
Eee! I'll add you in a bit.

All done! Sorry about the wait there, I got called away to the phone. :p
It's no biggie, thank you so much for the poke!

You're welcome. :)

I've sent you a private message! But I'll write it here as well.

I'm interested in the Mewtwo! I was after the legendary dogs as well, but didn't realise they had gone until I clicked spoilers, silly me!

I've sent you a private message! But I'll write it here as well.

I'm interested in the Mewtwo! I was after the legendary dogs as well, but didn't realise they had gone until I clicked spoilers, silly me!

You can have the Mewtwo, but I'll need your friend code and trainer name. Mine are in the first post of the thread.

I was only giving away one legendary per person, anyway (at least until the thread has been up for a week, which is coming up in a little over an hour)

Hello! Does Virizion still available? I would like one please. If no, i'll take anything left! I'm collecting for pokedex. Thank you!!! :D

Hello! Does Virizion still available? I would like one please. If no, i'll take anything left! I'm collecting for pokedex. Thank you!!! :D

Still hasn't been a week. Check back in an hour.

Trainer name is Dan

Friend Code is 4484-9430-5558

:)

Hey Aldus, Thankyou very much. I know the Ursaring wasn't much but thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom