• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Finn's Gen 4 Gif Collection

Reaction score
Gen 4 graphics make me unreasonably happy for some reason, so about half a month ago, I created a Twitter account where I could post GIFs that I'd created, I thought I would also post them here! I know it says "Sinnoh Gifs" on the page, but eventually I think it'll extend to HGSS once I start running out of ideas lol.
Let it be known that this is a ROM hack of Platinum called Pokemon Following Platinum (not sure if I can link it here lol)

I try my best to do one a day, but I forget sometimes. Usually I like to have some kind of meaning or theme behind them. I've got quite the backlog to catch up to here now, so I'll post a couple a day until I catch up to the Twitter account, starting with my main team members from my Platinum playthrough.

(I'm not entirely sure if these have to be spoilered... I could only find spoiler info for the art section, but I'm not sure if that also applies here </3 I'll edit/redo them if they have to)
Empoleon.gif

Leafeon.gif

Heracross.gif

Thank you for reading!
I hope people enjoy these, once I've cleared my backlog here, I'm also open to suggestions :bulbaLove:

Today's Gif, along with a couple from the past :)

Loud.gif

I thought it would be funny to have an exceedingly loud Pokemon while doing this interaction.

Doexys.gif

I remember for a bit a lot of Japanese Pokemon accounts were posting images with their Deoxys plush in random settings for some reason, which my friend found really funny, which is why I made this one.

Snow.gif

There was a real bad snow storm outside the day I made this one.

Croagunk.gif

I always thought the face board interaction with the Croagunk was funny, and it's actually what kinda inspired me to come to the Forums in the first place. I went to the Face board Bulbapedia page to see how often the Croagunk event triggers, and I found some images were missing, so I thought I would contribute by helping out!

Today's Gif, + some old ones

DeSmuME_0.9.13_x64_RKNGBGbJSR.gif

Couldn't think of anything for today, used a random Pokemon generator and got Sealeo

DeSmuME_0.9.13_x64_8PGjrxO0Ev.gif

Always loved Chingling's animated sprite for some reason

DeSmuME_0.9.13_x64_TPC6JPJHzB.gif

Originally posted on Valentines Day :bulbaLove:

DeSmuME_0.9.13_x64_AwCBna4i7n.gif

Never played much with the Global Terminal as a kid, so it always intrigued me

See you all tomorrow!

Good morning (It's 11pm)

Darkrai.gif

Darkrai for today, inspired by my terrible sleep schedule (woke up at 7pm today haha)

Dark.gif

Another random one, was given Gabite as a prompt and thought of Wayward Cave as the setting

Berries!.gif

Berries!!

By our side.gif

I always liked this message, and Rowan in general.

That's all for now, see you tomorrow! (at a more reasonable time hopefully!)

Missed a day (I think...? I'm not sure what year it is anymore at this point) oopsies. Anyways, as of today I've finally cleared my backlog, so it'll be a daily Gif from now on <3

Gliscor.gif

Chose Gliscor for today, as im trying to find a Hidden Grotto Gligar for its HA in BW2, and it's driving me insane.
Had no idea of what area to put Gliscor in, so I figured outside Mt. Coronet would be fine since that's also where it appears in PLA :)

PokemonDay.gif

Originally posted on Pokemon Day!

Bastiodon.gif

Always loved Canalave City and how it was tucked away in a little corner, it has a cozy library and one of my fav Gym Leaders too!

Good morning, I'm finally awake at [NORMAL HUMAN HOURS], so heres the Gif for today :bulbaLove:
I'm also free to suggestions now, so if anyone has an area/Pokemon they'd like to see please let me know!!

Cresselia.gif

Cresselia for today, since I've fixed my sleep schedule (which surely wont last too long I'm sure) to contrast the Darkrai from the other day.

You could take a pic of your favorite character and his or her favorite Pokémon :)
Thank you for the suggestion! :bulbaLove:
(also I forgot to mention it before, but I love your signature lol)

Roark.gif

I chose Roark and his Cranidos because he's one of my favourite gym leaders! And Oreburgh is one of my favourite towns as well.
(Poor Machop is stuck in a time loop now)

(also I forgot to mention it before, but I love your signature lol)

I chose Roark and his Cranidos because he's one of my favourite gym leaders! And Oreburgh is one of my favourite towns as well.
(Poor Machop is stuck in a time loop now
Roark is my favorite character too!

Good morning, :bulbaWave: I've already ruined my sleep schedule again, so that's a shame, but it was inevitable. Here's today's Gif before I pass out :sleep:

Quagsire.gif

Quagsire vibing, not a care in the world.

Good morning, :bulbaWave: I was too busy to get a Gif out yesterday sadly, but here's one for today!!

Poffin.gif

I suck at cooking Poffins, I feel like no matter what I do the game yells at me :confused:
Thankfully you can buy them in Platinum, but I still like cooking them locally with my girlfriend for fun :bulbaLove:

Good morning :bulbaWave: I know I missed yesterday, but I was waaay too busy haha (and running out of ideas somehow). I also spent 3 hours finding my Feebas tile!

Feebas.gif

Imagine the blank stare I gave my DSi XL this morning as I got on, left the Pokemon Center, and tried to fly somewhere, only to be met by this screen. :lapras:

Hi again :bulbaWave: I took a bit of a break because of life things, I've been so busy lately. But I thought I'd stop by and drop my Gif I had planned for this special day :lapras:

April Fools.gif

April Fools!!

Grimer.gif

When I popped in this morning I also noticed a couple things were different d:

I'm not sure when I'll be back again, I still haven't run out of ideas, just motivation and time I guess. Hope everyone has a nice day! :bulbaLove:

Birthday!! These little events in Pokemon always mean so much to me, they always make me happy, especially the ones in later generations. I wish Diamond Dust happened on the player's birthday in the Gen 4 games, but oh well.
I hope to be back soon, I never spent much time here but I kinda miss the few people I did interact with. Hopefully I'm not as busy soon. :bulbaLove:

melonDS_ZyQDuvjpkw.gif

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom