• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Fates Mafia ~ Endgame ~ (Together We Fall) ~ Vallite Forces Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signups and Player Roster

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Fates Mafia
1456297707fireemblemfates.jpg

“I now announce you King, and Queen, of Valla.”

The surrounding swarm of people applauded and cheered. Both the royal families of Hoshido and Nohr were standing together, seeing their shared brother stand upon the raised stage with his wife, Azura. Most of Corrin’s retainers were standing behind them; all grinning but maintaining their posture and elegant professionalism.

Corrin turned to his newly anointed Queen. “It’s good to see them all together.”

“It is. We did it, didn’t we?”

Corrin nodded. “Indeed we did.”

The coronation ceremony continued into the night, commoners and nobles interacting above the constant clash of Hoshidan and Nohrian music in the background. The cultural fusion delighted the new Vallite royal family. They were sitting at a large stretched table, facing down its wide array of food and people. Corrin turned to Felicia and Jakob, who were standing behind him on either side.

“Sit down and enjoy.”

Jakob let protocol interfere. “But sir-“

“Jakob, I’m king. Do as I say.”

“…Yes, master Corrin.”

“We don’t need formalities. We’ve known each other for long enough.” Felicia just giggled gleefully and waltzed to a spare seat about a third down the table’s length. Corrin surveyed the overly large space, and saw all his retainers but one. “Where’s Gunter?”

“He’s probably just taking a break. We all know he needs it after being possessed for several weeks. You did say he could have a break…”

“I know… I just thought he would’ve said goodbye, that’s all. I’m sure everything’s fine.”

“It’s over, Corrin, you can relax.” Azura was as calming as always. However, Corrin still remained cautious and at unease. After every bite, he glanced down the table, twisted to view the back of the castle, and double checked the door at the room’s end. Ryoma eventually noticed his odd behaviour and took him into the corner of the room.

“Corrin, what are you doing?”

“I’m enjoying the food.”

“No you’re not. What are you really doing?”

“I’m just making sure everything’s okay. That’s all.”

“*sigh* You can stop trying to protect everyone now, Corrin. Everything is finally o-“

CRASH!

The cream-coloured walls of the castle’s north end had been replaced by brown dust. Corrin ignored the screams and headed towards Azura. He reached her seat and clasped her hand. He began to sprint towards the other end of the castle, before that wall also buckled. From within the dust, Corrin could make out two red eyes.

“We’re coming. We’re coming.”

Their words echoed continuously in Corrin’s head.

“We’re already here.”

For the purpose of Flavour Text, Corrin will be a male as that’s what I chose in all paths. I’ll also be using the relationships I used in the games.
This is a multi-faction game. It is also a role-madness bastard game, but I have still tried to balance it (as well as ME and Zexy) to the best of our abilities.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is strictly no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming and alignment claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the M.O.D. and I.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players can have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information.
8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end.
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character, class, weapon or ability from FE Fates.
16. Have fun!

Players:
1. @SwordMaster♪ (Garon) Won in the endgame ~ Vallite Forces' 1 x Strongman, 1 x Silencer and 1 x Night Vengeful ~ WON THE GAME
2. @Midorikawa (Ryoma) Died in the endgame ~ Hoshido's Tracker ~ LOST THE GAME
3. @CheffOfGames (Iago) Won in the endgame ~ Valiite Forces' Jailkeeper ~ WON THE GAME
4. @Elieson (Anankos) Won in the endgame ~ Vallite Forces' Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor ~ WON THE GAME

5. @FinalArcadia (Leo) Killed Night 2 ~ Nohr's Faith Healer ~ LOST THE GAME
6. @Skullcrow (Hans) Won in the endgame ~ Vallite Forces' 1 x Executioner and 1 x Vanillaiser ~ WON THE GAME
7. @Alolan Ninetales (Azura) Died Day 1 ~ Corrin's Army's Singer and 1 x Motivator ~ LOST THE GAME
8. @Rocket Queen (Sakura) Killed Night 1 ~ Hoshido's Innocent Child and 1 x Doctor ~ LOST THE GAME
9. @TheCapsFan (Camilla) Died in the endgame ~ Nohr's 1 x Gladiator and 1 x Follower ~ LOST THE GAME
@Space (Xander) Died in the endgame ~ Nohr's Mafia Cop ~ LOST THE GAME
11. @DarthWolf13 (Hinoka) Lynched Day 2 ~ Hoshido's Seraph Knight ~ LOST THE GAME
12. @HumanDawn (Corrin) Lynched Day 1 ~ Corrin's Army's 2 x Bulletproof Weak Cult Leader ~ LOST THE GAME
@Iteru (Kaze) Died Day 1 ~ Corrin's Army's 1 x Ninja and Bodyguard ~ LOST THE GAME
14. @Feenie (Takumi) Killed Night 2 ~ Hoshido's 2 x Vigilante ~ LOST THE GAME
15. @Ereshkigal (Elise) Died in the endgame ~ Nohr's Beloved Princess and 1 x Babysitter ~ LOST THE GAME

Subs:
@SoaringLooker
@Doctor Floptopus

Moderator-On-Duty
@Zexy

Last edited:
Good job enforcing your ship
everyone knows Jakob x Corrin is the best ship
I'll just have to join this game to remedy this

EDIT: Swordmaster is the best class, everyone below this is wrong

Last edited:
Oooh! Fire Emblem, That's my favorite game to play while eating Malasadas!

Sadly enough, HQ contacted me this morning and i've quite the work coming up. You may put me as a Sub for now ;)

God flammit. I was all set to take a bit more of a break from mafia until my business trips over the next two months subside, but this is Fire Emblem mafia. What kind of staff member would I be if I didn't join a game themed after my job? /In me, under the pretense of the best character in Fates being

87183f39a0.png

whereas the winner of the current Voting Gauntlet being

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

So does this mean @Elementar will host 2 games at the same time? Impressive.

Elementar's been working hard at the hosting front, he's making me quite proud :)

This game looks awesome, I'm INterested.

17d79f95db.png

Also, as I forgot to post my fav character, I've never played any of the games, aside from the mobile game, so based on that, my fav weapon is the bow.

Will I regret joining 2 games at once? Maybe. Would I regret not joining a FE game? ABSOLUTELY. So I'm in!

Takumi is where it's at, long live snipers!

If I roll Vig, I'm shooting you immediately
If I must die defending best 3DS-era character Takumi, I accept my death standing tall in the name of Hoshido

good lord though, speaking of FE, that gauntlet match with Camilla is a straight-up massacre

If I must die defending best 3DS-era character Takumi, I accept my death standing tall in the name of Hoshido

good lord though, speaking of FE, that gauntlet match with Camilla is a straight-up massacre

tumblr_o3oevd8moL1uyixxvo1_1280.jpg

##BlameTakumi

Hoshidan Filth? In my game?

The only Mafia game I'm willing to get on board with. I'll sign up.

Also Xander is my husband. He's my precious and I must protect him at all costs. His retainers count too. Lol

Last edited:
I'm in.

Character, Male (Nohr): Xander
Character, Female (Nohr): Camilla
Character, Male (Hoshido): Ryoma
Character, Female (Hoshido): Kagerou

Class: Swordmaster, Ninja
Weapon: Siegfried
Ability: Astra

(I know I didn't have to do them all, but w/e)

whereas the winner of the current Voting Gauntlet being

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I'm going down on the Good Ship Cordelia and I'm proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom