• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fire Emblem Fates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The games haven't been released yet in my country but I am considering preordering the special edition soon.. It's a long wait til the 20th of May so I want to know if it's worth it for Revelations?

The games haven't been released yet in my country but I am considering preordering the special edition soon.. It's a long wait til the 20th of May so I want to know if it's worth it for Revelations?

I have the American SE. Having the games all on one cart is worth it. Getting the perks is just a bonus.

Okay, so it turns out I was fortunate to grab Birthright...I bought the "Conquest" path via in-game shop (at a discount rather than paying $39.99 digital version). However, I found out that even though I get Camilla on my side, it turns out Conquest is a little more difficult than Birthright, as Conquest won't let you get extra EXP or gold through scouting like in Birthright. This expands to DLC stages, in which you get NO points whatsoever. (in all fairness, I'm playing on Phoenix as I want to see how "Conquest" ends) So essentially, you can easily make an OP team in Birthright, not so much in Conquest.

I'll let you know what options there are in "Revelations" once I've beaten Conquest.

Okay, so it turns out I was fortunate to grab Birthright...I bought the "Conquest" path via in-game shop (at a discount rather than paying $39.99 digital version). However, I found out that even though I get Camilla on my side, it turns out Conquest is a little more difficult than Birthright, as Conquest won't let you get extra EXP or gold through scouting like in Birthright. This expands to DLC stages, in which you get NO points whatsoever. (in all fairness, I'm playing on Phoenix as I want to see how "Conquest" ends) So essentially, you can easily make an OP team in Birthright, not so much in Conquest.
And that, is why it helps to do a little research into what you buy.

Actually, I also wanted the bonuses you're allowed from owning more than one path.
Well, that works, but you'd have wanted to buy Revelations from what I can tell. You can go for the bonuses from all three, however.

I also married Camilla in "Conquest".

And am playing in Phoenix Mode.

Come at me.

Started an M!Corrin file in Conquest. Who is a good pairing?

Name- Ashram, Boon- Strong, Bane- Unlucky, Talent- Knight

Managed to place a pre-order at GAME for the special edition with all three games on one cart. I wouldn't normally do this but it's cheaper than buying them separately and keeps them all in one place. I wish May 20th would hurry up now! I've been waiting so long to play this!

Started an M!Corrin file in Conquest. Who is a good pairing?

Name- Ashram, Boon- Strong, Bane- Unlucky, Talent- Knight

While I'm partial to Camilla (as I've said before) for... reasons... she does make a good pairing for M!Corrin in terms of gameplay (she can pass down nice skills and bases to Kana, as well as having a taxi for M!Corrin with flight is always nice). Purple haired Kana is the cutest thing, which is just a bonus.

Felicia is a good pairing for gameplay as well, as her personal really helps the Avatar. Flora (aka best meido) is also a good pick.

Azura can be good as well, as passing down M!Corrin's skills to Shigure as well can be rather nice. Also makes a cute Kana.

In the end, anyone who can pass down a helpful skill for a physical attacker (and somewhat decent Str / Spd / Skill bases) is a fine wife for Corrin. Pick who you like based on personality and supports.

The only reason I'd get Revelations is for the "Unlimited opportunities to grind for EXP" from Birthright, and "able to marry Camilla and have a child" from Conquest. Best of both worlds. <3

Finally started Conquest the other day, part way through chapter 4 at the moment

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom