• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia |[Endgame - Mafia Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you he was town, confirmed that he paired Dylan & I, and Dylan even told you he was a neighbouriser. You all ignored that.

I know. I did not ignore it, I believed you, which is why I was wary for the rest of the entire Day Phase. We were unfortunate with the Miller aspect.

Ted Wiggins said:
More likely neighbour because if it was mason, it would also come with confirmation of alignment, so we wouldn't be having this argument... >.>
I can't remember what game it was but I'm pretty sure I've seen masons where one was mafia and one was town so it is possible and not an immediate confirmation of alignment. Also in your post you seemed against Cherub's lynch a bit, and you also seemed suspicious of Space and Alolan, but you didn't really make a case against either one of them. If you didn't like Cherub's lynch, why not try to push for someone else?

I can't remember what game it was but I'm pretty sure I've seen masons where one was mafia and one was town so it is possible and not an immediate confirmation of alignment. Also in your post you seemed against Cherub's lynch a bit, and you also seemed suspicious of Space and Alolan, but you didn't really make a case against either one of them. If you didn't like Cherub's lynch, why not try to push for someone else?

Isn't that what he did though?

Isn't that what he did though?
But he didn't? He didn't vote anyone, nor actually push a case on anyone. Or strengthen, if that's a better way to word it. Here's what he said about the two he found suspicious

Ted Wiggins said:
Thinking back, Space's vote is also sus. They say they discredit Cherub's claim because... I've been somewhat inactive?? Mmm, yeah no.

Ninetales also joined the Cherub wagon after he roleclaimed...

@Feenie

Not likely. Ele was borderline confirmed town because of the post restriction, since, what would the town gain from having a role like that? They probably realized there mistake and killed off Ele because it would mean that we gained less information...

Neighbor, more likely.

There it is.

VOTE: Rocket Queen

The bandwagoning in the game is... bleh. But some of you are more guilty than others. Right now, I am most suspicious of Rocket and Ninetales.

Ted.

I'm 100% certain regarding my read on Cookie

why were you so certain?

they say they discredit Cherub's claim because... I've been somewhat inactive??

no, I said:

I'm discrediting it because Ted Wiggins hasn't done anything town-like

IGMEOY: Human & Rocket.

I just don't see scum starting a lynch like that. And Rocket Queen's insistence is also something that would be strange for scum, but I want to see what they have to say. I could see 1 mafia maybe joining the CherubCookie votes, but both of them I would find unlikely. With the number of votes and how unlikely it was seeming to change, I could see one of them staying out of it to try and look good.

I can't remember what game it was but I'm pretty sure I've seen masons where one was mafia and one was town so it is possible and not an immediate confirmation of alignment.
And that would be a very high bastard game indeed. The definition of masons is that they are all non-mafia.

Mason - MafiaWiki

Has Ted claimed his character?
No, but I can if you think that it's significant. I have been under the assumption that there was no correlation between setup and flavor, but if you think that there is than I have no issues with claiming.

Day 4 Start
Day 4 Start

“What was all that back there!?” Saber demanded when the group was back at the main table. “You straight up murdered Anna!”

“She was about to kill me! Robin saved my life!” Virion responded, coming to Robin’s defence.

“Oh yeah, and like that means anything! For all we know the two of you are in cahoots!”

“Oh, really now, do you really think that’s likely?”

All of this was coming in and out of focus for Male Robin. He knew he should be defending himself, but he just couldn’t focus on anything, his mind was a mess. Not only that but his side hurt. He reached down to clutch his side, and noticed the blood that got onto his hand. That wasn’t there before… He pulled back his cape and looked down to his side, where a small cut had turned into a hideous green wound. Of course, he must’ve been cut by Anna’s dagger when she flailed around, there must’ve been poison on it. This explained why he was feeling dizzy, he’d been poisoned. But that meant…

“Oh… Oh no.” He muttered before collapsing, dead onto the floor.

HumanDawn was killed

Hi there HumanDawn, you are Robin (also known as The Avatar).

You made your first appearance in Fire Emblem Awakening as a major character, where you were intended to be a vessel for the fell dragon Grima, an event that actually came to pass in the alternate timeline Lucina hails from. However, in the current timeline, you refuse to allow yourself to be possessed, and defeat Grima, potentially dying in the process (you get better). You appear in Fire Emblem Heroes as a Blue Tome wielding Infantry unit.

One of your achievements in Fire Emblem Awakening was the invention of the “Pair-Up” system, which allowed two warriors to fight as a single unit, with one warrior taking the lead while the other handles support. Due to this, you are a 2x Jailkeeper. During any two nights of the game, you can take the lead in a Pair-Up with another player, which will make them unkillable during that night, but as they are only the supporting warrior, it will leave them unable to use any abilities they may have. You can do this by typing: “Pair-Up with <Player>” into your Role-PM.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from happening.

-Role PM written by Lone_Garurumon
HumanDawn was killed, the were aligned with the Town and were their 2x Jailkeeper

It is now Day 4, it will end in 48 hours, or sooner if Hyper Majority is achieved. With 8 players remaining, Hyper Majority will be achieved with 6 players.
Countdown to phase end

The game is in a state of MYLO, if the Town mislynches today, they may lose the game.

Last edited:
Hm. I'm still not 100% sure on Ted, but HumanDawn was leading the charges as a town and claimed Ted is town.

VOTE: @Rocket Queen you were 100% certain that Cookie was scum, yet you haven't said anything since yesterday's lynch. Where are ya hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom