• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia |[Endgame - Mafia Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to hear from Rocket Queen but she hasn't spoken up since this

Rocket Queen said:
I'm willing to take that risk.
If we don't hear from her soon, I'll be prompted to vote her because it's just a strange circumstance and I don't understand why she was so certain in her vote on Cherub without her herself coming in and giving reasoning.

Ted Wiggins said:
No, but I can if you think that it's significant. I have been under the assumption that there was no correlation between setup and flavor, but if you think that there is than I have no issues with claiming.
Could you? I'm more curious if anything.

Well I've been inactive due to being afk mostly. As for my night actions I was waiting for night three to expire, because I didn't want to role claim during the night phase for good reason.

I'm the cop. I was so certain on Cherub because my night action on night two came up mafia. My other night actions were elementar on night one (which is why I changed my time so quickly on day two there) and HumanDawn last night, which ended up being useless.

It was a misplay to be so sure, but I had been skeptical of the actions of CC earlier in the game and seeing the cop check made me feel extremely confident.

Hmm... I am 50/50 on Rocket's claim.

I will sleep on it and see what I think in the morning. But for now:

VOTE: Alolan Ninetales

In the interested of avoiding a no-lynch, and with the reasoning i provided yesterday. I can expand on this later, but it is in the very early morning for me right now.

Yed.

It's quite simple: we had a night kill. Why go for another no lynch and just be sitting ducks for mafia?

I'm willing to claim if need be if it proves helpful.

If we don't hear from her soon, I'll be prompted to vote her

I don't disagree with waiting to hear someone's defense/explanation before voting them, but I think you've only voted once in the game (the beginning of Day 1). Is there a reason for this?

I'm the cop. I was so certain on Cherub because my night action on night two came up mafia. My other night actions were elementar on night one (which is why I changed my time so quickly on day two there) and HumanDawn last night, which ended up being useless.

So you've coincidentally only checked people who are dead... why did you check Elementar? And did you suspect Human?

It's quite simple: we had a night kill. Why go for another no lynch and just be sitting dicks for mafia?

I'm willing to claim if need be if it proves helpful.

so why no vote? And at this point, I think it could only help you if you claim.

@Rocket Queen What character are you?

I don't disagree with waiting to hear someone's defense/explanation before voting them, but I think you've only voted once in the game (the beginning of Day 1). Is there a reason for this?
Last Day phase with Cherub's lynch, I wasn't on it because I wanted to hear more from Cherub before voting him and I also didn't know if I was going to be the deciding vote, so I refrained from doing so at that time. I never hopped on it because Cherub's response made me conflicted. In fact after making the post about waiting to vote Cherub, I became more suspicious of Ted. On Day 1, I was prepared to vote Zachie (in fact I did, then I unvoted him) until he claimed and thus cleared himself with said claim.

Space said:
So you've coincidentally only checked people who are dead...
You bring up a good point with this. That's pretty odd.

Alolan Ninetails said:
It's quite simple: we had a night kill. Why go for another no lynch and just be sitting ducks for mafia?
Are you on board with a Rocket Queen lynch then and if yes why aren't you voting?

Sorry I was away, I was busy most of the day and just got back from my evening class. ^^;;

I'm going to read through the past day phase and see what I can come up with.

The main thing I noticed is the obvious Rocket Queen checks on the dead members, which is too eerily coincidental. He also is afk a lot, and honestly, this isn't the first time the "I've been afk' excuse has been used.

(Stupid mouse hit reply before I got finished)

But there is some incriminating evidence against RQ, yes. Then I have my suspicions on Ted because I've asked before why he has his suspicions on me, but he's never given me a real answer. He could've asked that on day 2, but never did so. Why wait until day 3? It just sounds like he keeps making excuses to me. Like I said, I'll character claim if it proves my innocence.

I want to hear more before I finalize my vote in on RQ. His story seems likely though as there are roles in mafia that when a cop checks them that they will show up as mafia instead of town.

Wait... I just re-read Rocket's claim...

That's awfully... awfully convenient... >_>

AND they're advocating for a no-lynch (?).

Hmm... >___>

UNVOTE: Alolan Ninetales

VOTE: Rocket Queen

Night 4 Start
Night 4 Start

Rocket Queen was lynched

Dear Rocket Queen, you are Cain.

You’re a pretty overall decent unit in Heroes, hailing from the Akaneia series (the original Fire Emblem games) and have been featured in 4 games, plus the spinoff FE game Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. In Heroes, you’re notoriety stems from being a summonable 4-star unit with the Brave Sword and being the only easy-to-summon unit with Wings of Mercy 3, the objectively best self teleportation skill in the game. It lets you fly around the map to aid anybody with 50% or less HP, which is an awesome ability, learned by only a handful of other units. You’re definitely the best at it in the lot.

With your cool teleportation powers, you can always fly to give an ally a hand. Respond to your RolePM with Night X: Zip over to [Player]. You’ll fly to a tile right next to your ally [Player] and determine who they’re aligned with...you, or someone else.

In short, you are the Town Cop.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated, or if nothing can prevent this from happening.

-Written by Elieson
Rocket Queen was lynched, they were aligned with the Town and was their Cop.

It is now Night 4, it will end in 24 hours, or maybe up to 8 hours earlier if all night actions are submitted.
Countdown to phase end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom