• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I know I should be a little more active in this one and come Night 1 I will be
You're waiting for night to come
Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night, Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Takehim and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love withnight And pay no worship to the garish sun.

Some people only use their phones, much smaller screens.
I still don't see the problem.
A bit harsh, I use a phone, and it's more difficult to do some actions, like jumping between tabs and making notes

This is random but what is with the wynauts in front of every player name except for me and Poyzin? Does it mean something or is it just random. This was asked already and Human said it probably has to do w seeing who is playing but that doesn't make sense.

Well, I'm reading on MafiaWiki that jester is generally considered a bastard role, but Deku said that wasn't a bastard game. What's the stand about jester on this server?

Also, @dawn dusk , I'll say welcome to the Mafia games, and also, good luck. It seems like a difficult game to begin with though, I played a couple of times, and I'm already somewhat lost. :sneaky: I suggest to you to take the time to read every post since the game started, and give some feedback on your thoughts. Also, I think there is a FAQ on this server that can help you, and also, there is MafiaWiki. Yes, there is a guide in the sticky note of the war room.

I won't repeat what I said, I think that the most suspicious one is still Zinn, but I would like to hear your thoughts about if there is a Jester or not in this game since you have all more experience than me.

Back
Top Bottom