• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

If Tood is the character that she seems to be claiming though, it makes sense why she'd do that IMO.

if there are any other females who are pretending to be the next Mulan for some reason please do not hesitate to come out xoxoxo

If Tood is the character that she seems to be claiming though, it makes sense why she'd do that IMO.
It doesn't make sense to me, I'm confused. Is Tood seemingly someone important character-wise bc if she was you'd think she'd be putting up a bigger defense or trying to actively not get lynched.

probably you since you were the first

Awww <3

Welp, looks like that's not a good vote either

UNVOTE: Tood
VOTE: jdthebud

He's shown up after being prodded by TheCapsFan's vote, but has not actually voted at all even despite a somewhat long post he gave. This post is here

sorry the quotes didn't keep the original quotes he was replying to, most where to Poyzin though aside from saying hello back to Caps and quoting me about Ronniego

He outright says that Poyzin's post about people needing to join a TheCapsFan wagon is scummy, continues to mention the desire of Poyzin's for a quick wagon, but then never gives a formal suspicion on Poyzin. It's even stranger because this is his only other post after this:

What does this even mean? Why point that out, especially with a mention? The "blending in" part is so ambiguous and I don't get what jd's objective was here with it.

Also this post is so good, I am wholeheartedly vibing with FinalArcadia now

Also HD you're going to need to remind me how I can increase my voting power? Because I think that would be pretty nice.

Also HD you're going to need to remind me how I can increase my voting power? Because I think that would be pretty nice.

by me choosing you, you would have an increased vote by 1 against me

I disagree because of the timing of the male claim. She didn’t do it after the discussion. She fake claimed male before the whole conversation about te dangers. Now when heat is on er she claims female. That’s my issue.

Oh. That's weird. Is there a reason that I should be voting for you later in the game?

Also @DekuNut votecount pretty plis

It’s only for the following Day Phase only. There isn’t, the role is really just a gag role with a gag win condition.

NINJA’d by you asking for a Vote Count

if Tood has no weapon then we can prove it by all our weapons only counting as one vote

in which case

unvote: cyanidecrystal
Vote: Tood

sorry baby

Vote Count:
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Tood
TheCapsFan (1): Poyzin
CyanideCrystal (2): Kender Charmeleon
JDtheBud (3): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia
Tood (8): Pika_pika42, Feenie, Midorikawa, HumanDawn

Player Phase ends at 9pm PST on Wednesday 16 September 2020. There are eighteen players remaining

Last edited:
Naruhodo ne...

Tood takes double damage from all votes on him because he has no weapon

which is a bs role to have as mafia so tood is probably ninian and town

unless the voters all have the same weapon type which is unlikely

Unvote: Tood
Vote: jdthebud

jdthebud or CyanideCrystal, probably one scum there

This is a bad reveal for Town because Tood can just be kept near end game and scum can just win it with a mislynch on him :(

Back
Top Bottom