• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I disagree because of the timing of the male claim. She didn’t do it after the discussion. She fake claimed male before the whole conversation about te dangers. Now when heat is on er she claims female. That’s my issue.

what will you do now, mido

what. will. you. do.

WAIT WAIT HOLD UP

Tood might actually be lying, and here's why. The vote count is showing 8 votes on Tood. Tood has to actually have a weapon, and therefore be lying about having a neutral vote. She can't be the character most of us are thinking because is she is, because she'd only have four votes right now if that was true.

I say this because I am not affected by the weapon triangle and my votes are neutral against everyone, but everyone's are also neutral against me. Assuming this is the same for Tood, the 8 on the vote count therefore makes no sense. If I'm understanding this wrong, please correct me, but given my own role, something doesn't add up here.

UNVOTE: jdthebud
VOTE: Tood

WAIT WAIT HOLD UP

Tood might actually be lying, and here's why. The vote count is showing 8 votes on Tood. Tood has to actually have a weapon, and therefore be lying about having a neutral vote. She can't be the character most of us are thinking because is she is, because she'd only have four votes right now if that was true.

I say this because I am not affected by the weapon triangle and my votes are neutral against everyone, but everyone's are also neutral against me. Assuming this is the same for Tood, the 8 on the vote count therefore makes no sense. If I'm understanding this wrong, please correct me, but given my own role, something doesn't add up here.

UNVOTE: jdthebud
VOTE: Tood

So all weapons double vote on Tood?

if this is a scum role then rip scum

So all weapons double vote on Tood?

if this is a scum role then rip scum
UHHHHH okay wait, maybe I'm understanding the weapon triangle wrong here lol

UNVOTE: Tood
VOTE: jdthebud

I was forgetting that most players will be doing two damage normally and that I'm an outlier with one lmao, so NEVERMIND that makes sense vote count-wise.

Oh wait nevermind all votes are two damage at base, im lance, so all tood voters are lance users? But tood doesnt have a weapon

I think it makes sense because whether you're lance or whatever anyone on that wagon is, it should be counting as two votes per voter on Tood because she'd be unaffected by weapon triangle and 2 is the default. My mistake was not realizing that two is the default lol. BUT DON'T LISTEN TO ME TOO MUCH HERE BECAUSE CLEARLY I CAN'T READ

What scum/enemy would have no weapon this route?

Looking at every chapter page from Lyn's story on the wiki, every boss had a weapon affected by that game's weapon triangle (so no bows/healers/dancers/anything else like that).

Vote Count:
Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Tood
TheCapsFan (1): Poyzin
CyanideCrystal (2): Kender Charmeleon
JDtheBud (3): TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia
Tood (8): Pika_pika42, Feenie, Midorikawa, HumanDawn

Player Phase ends at 9pm PST on Wednesday 16 September 2020. There are eighteen players remaining
VC fixed
True as of earlier, not now

Looking at every chapter page from Lyn's story on the wiki, every boss had a weapon affected by that game's weapon triangle (so no bows/healers/dancers/anything else like that).
Not true. Chapter 7 has Heintz a magic user. So if everyone on the Tood wagon is physical and she’s not then te votes would be neutral.

Not true. Chapter 7 has Heintz a magic user. So if everyone on the Tood wagon is physical and she’s not then te votes would be neutral.
There was a magic weapon triangle in FE7 though, so Heintz using Dark Magic might still be affected by Lucius with Light.

Oh wait, I see what you're saying. That is possible, though I feel like Tood would only be lying about being a girl then as a sacrifice to bait out a claim, which seems unlikely so early.

I want to see jd respond or something because I don't feel good just hoping onto the wagon without at least one more post from him. Meta, but jd seems to do this kind of lurking thing in every game I've played with him. I've misread him as scum before due to this which is why I'm hesitant.

I want to see jd respond or something because I don't feel good just hoping onto the wagon without at least one more post from him. Meta, but jd seems to do this kind of lurking thing in every game I've played with him. I've misread him as scum before due to this which is why I'm hesitant.
Who cares, vote him anyway :p:p:po_O

I just realized that there’s no hammer, so there is zero consequences whatsoever by loading the votes up literally every single time there’s a wagon

FinalArcadia said:
If Tood is the character that she seems to be claiming though, it makes sense why she'd do that IMO.
Also, you never answered my question from before about why it would make sense. If Tood was someone important role wise, why would she neglect to defend herself because that doesn't sit right with me. If you're an important role, one that's good for town to keep around, you think you'd try to make an argument against the votes rather than say "go ahead and vote me" or something like that.

Oh wait, I see what you're saying. That is possible, though I feel like Tood would only be lying about being a girl then as a sacrifice to bait out a claim, which seems unlikely so early.
How would that bait out a claim?
Who cares, vote him anyway :p:p:po_O
......town cares because town wants to Get mafia not town.

Back
Top Bottom