• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I am a LOUD flavorcop, so I get told if it’s a male or female after the night ends.
Can you target Tood? I know you’re concerned about getting roleblocked but it would be a big help. It would help us confirm Toods alignment since if they role lock you then that proves that Tood Is mafia and means Fatima is part,y trying to play us. If Tood is town then I’m sure mafia will leave you alone and we can go after JD tomorrow. Honestly I doubt mafia will role lock you period Since it just proves Tood same as not roleblocking you.

Can you target Tood? I know you’re concerned about getting roleblocked but it would be a big help. It would help us confirm Toods alignment since if they role lock you then that proves that Tood Is mafia and means Fatima is part,y trying to play us. If Tood is town then I’m sure mafia will leave you alone and we can go after JD tomorrow. Honestly I doubt mafia will role lock you period Since it just proves Tood same as not roleblocking you.

No, it wouldn’t confirm he is Mafia because Mafia can roleblock me so I don’t prove Tood was telling the truth about his gender reveal party.

If they do that then we know Tood is mafia because why else would mafia block an indep.

So I don’t prove he is a female if he is telling the truth and he is still up for being mislynched?

If you’re roleblcoekd or she Comes up male, Then we lynch her since both prove she’s lying. If she comes up female then win win for both sides.

No, it wouldn’t confirm he is Mafia because Mafia can roleblock me so I don’t prove Tood was telling the truth about his gender reveal party.

So I don’t prove he is a female if he is telling the truth and he is still up for being mislynched?

......town cares because town wants to Get mafia not town.
There was PLENTY of time to unvote then. There’s no hammer at majority so there is not consequences. I’m going to unvote before the deadline too lol

Are you implying that I’m not town? :lapras:

[Unvote] not enough momentum

Inb4 Fatima is a bad lynch. I never trust scum claims ever

I don't remember saying anything of the sort, but it feels weird why that needed to be said then, if your comment was such a throwaway one? :p
You said:
I always feel they're scum placeholders, especially with that last comment tacked onto the end.
I was wondering why you felt the need to dwell on the “especially with that last comment” bit; did you think it would’ve been more townie if I just full sent on a ronniego townread off of his first post alone?

Back
Top Bottom