• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Anyone else I wouldn’t. But Fatima has done this more than once. He’s too honest -_-

In a shocking twist of events, it's actually in the Mafia's best interests to lynch him as well before he outs all of them.

The first person to give detailed analysis of #439 that meets my standards, I will vote whoever they want me to

[Vote]: CyanideCrystal

Dip da dee da dee da doh doh

Dee ba dee da doh

Dee-de-de-di-de-de-de-do-do-day-bi-di-doh

End of Player Phase 1 - Fatima Shadow Frost Witch was lynched
Vote Count:
Tood (8): Pika_pika42, Feenie, Midorikawa, Ronniego
Fatima (16): HumanDawn, Kender Charmeleon, Space, FinalArcadia, Tood, TheCapsFan, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Reiji, JDtheBud, dawn dusk
Cyanide Crystal (2): Poyzin
Not Voting: prog rocker

The battle began quickly, axe locking against sword, surges of lightning and flame crossing the open field. Giving in fully to the will of their tactician, the army marched upon Caelin. Their marches were met with a deep, booming voice, that spoke with authority, but also heavy caution. He seemed almost afraid - but not of the oncoming army.
"Bring forth the imposter who calls herself "Lyndis"! She shall not pass beyond this place!"
As one, they marched not only into the oncoming army, but through it, their eyes set on one man. The speaker - General Eagler, leader of the Caelin army.
One by one, they approached, but stopped just shy of his fortress, until their own leader had come from behind to stand in front of their adversary.
“I am Lyndis. I’m no pretender. I’d ask you to believe me, but your heart and mind seem set.”
Eagler stared at her, his eyes narrowed. His lips were pursed, but he stood firm.
“Enough talk… Draw your sword!”
And so they did. One by one, the pair traded blows. They fought hard, but, with the backing of her Legion, there was no way Lyn could lose. Before long, Eagler sat slumped in his saddle. With his last gasps of life, he turned to Lyn, a sad look on his face.
"I'm sorry...." he whispered, "Go… Go quickly. The marquess… He knows nothing of this… His life is… There’s no illness. Only…poison… Please…for the marquess…for all of Caelin…”
This paused Lyn's movements as she prepared to deal the killing blow. But there was no need - he passed before she could recover her standing. The crowd grew silent as he died, before beginning to make camp.
As they did, Lyn went to find her loyal retainers.
"What kind of man was General Eagler?"
“When Sain and I first became knights, he was our captain. Our teacher…”

Lyn hesitated, thinking back to Eagler's final moments, “I think he must have known we were telling the truth. Why did he force the fight?”
“Something must have… Lord Lundgren was exerting some hold on him… Eagler was trying to protect someone. A friend perhaps, or family.”

Lyn felt rage boiling inside of her. A good man, cut down not even for a cause he believed in, but for the noble cause of protecting one he cared about. The trio fell silent for some minutes, pondering the situation, before Lyn once again spoke up.
“May Lundgren never know the peaceful embrace of Mother Earth! I care not what others do. I WILL stop that man!”
Turn 1 - Player Phase End
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch has died!
They were Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop
Turn 1 - Enemy Phase Begin
Phase ends in 24 hours, at 9pm PST on Thursday 17 September 2020

Blue Units:
Dead Units:
  • Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
@prog rocker did not post at all during the previous day. If they do not post by the end of Day 2, they will be replaced or modkilled.

Last edited:
Also, keep in mind that the exact characters and events in the flavor text do not necessarily reflect characters and events within this game. It is just that - flavor.

Huh, I've come back online to see something interesting. From Fatima's posts it sounds like Tood is definitely town then, since there's no reason to think he'd lie about that considering he straight-up claimed mafia.

Also getting a townread from Space now considering she was displeased with his lack of posting/lack of content in his posts. Someone else probably said something as well but Space sticks out to me. Unfortunately, Fatima didn't really truly interact with anyone until he decided to claim maf so observing interactions is impossible.

I feel better about keeping Human around, and Kender looks good too. Getting town vibes from him.

@Ronniego why did you vote Tood right after seeing Fatima outed himself as mafia?

On another suspicious note, I honestly have a hard time reading Poyzin and I was initially thinking they were townish but the fact they didn't go onto the Fatima wagon has me raising an eyebrow - it wouldn't be as weird if they didn't just willy-nilly hop onto other wagons before this point. They seemed to have no problem jumping from Pika to Caps to jd. So why not Fatima? I get that they'd be reluctant thinking it's "too obvious from a scum claim" but everyone is stating that Fatima does this, making it credible. Not voting Fatima at that point is strange.

@Feenie It was late night, I mentioned in a post to human Dawn that I am voting poyzin but I forgot to do the hashtag. So I added it before putting the phone away and did not read the comment above.

I just saw it this morning and was like wtfish??

All the fun began just as after I log out lol.

I need to iso fatima to see their comments to see who she had links with.

I find it annoying that ppl say they are mafia even as a joke, as there is a chance that it can backfire

Same happened with me.
Oh, I have bought the mansion of a love,
But not possessed it, and though I am sold,
Not yet enjoyed. So tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival
To an impatient child that hath new robes
And may not wear them.

Man it ruins the fun of Mafia when people just play anti-alignment. :/
yes, I feel bad about that. but it's just the first day. Well anyway... Good job Town! We accepted a pretty too obvious as truth, and it ended up being the truth! :LOL: I don't know what to think about that now....

I can 100% say that Tood is not allied with me or any of my fellow Mafia team members

I'm not game throwing I'm drawing attention away from JDTheBud

Given from anyone, I would take something like that as a grain of salt. But anyone usually not selling themselves that way.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch said:
I'm not game throwing I'm drawing attention away from JDTheBud
Oh I just noticed this part. Isn't this basically admitting that jd is maf or am I reading this wrong.

Back
Top Bottom