• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Midorikawa - town, confirmed by Pika.
FinalArcadia - town, confirmed by Pika.
Pikapika42 - town. Tracker.
ZinnLav - ?????????
TheCapsFan - no idea, doesn't really have a lot to look back at. Leaning toward maf.
CyanideCrystal - are they still even in the game
Tood - town, p much confirmed.
HumanDawn - independent, siding with town, basically.
Reiji - I like your posts but I'm not sure if there's much painting you as more town than scum. Null.
Space - town vibes.
Ronniego - probably the person I'm the most conflicted on. Posts are kind of vague, leaning toward maf.
KenderChameleon - I don't know............ I think you're probably town, but...... I just don't know, man
Poyzin - no idea, honestly.

VOTE: Ronniego.

Midorikawa - town, confirmed by Pika.
FinalArcadia - town, confirmed by Pika.
Pikapika42 - town. Tracker.
ZinnLav - ?????????
TheCapsFan - no idea, doesn't really have a lot to look back at. Leaning toward maf.
CyanideCrystal - are they still even in the game
Tood - town, p much confirmed.
HumanDawn - independent, siding with town, basically.
Reiji - I like your posts but I'm not sure if there's much painting you as more town than scum. Null.
Space - town vibes.
Ronniego - probably the person I'm the most conflicted on. Posts are kind of vague, leaning toward maf.
KenderChameleon - I don't know............ I think you're probably town, but...... I just don't know, man
Poyzin - no idea, honestly.

VOTE: Ronniego.

pika might be a lying scum :000

prob that bow guy i think

zinnlav is scum, she isn’t even voting anyone

thecapsfan is prob town, females, so is poyzin

kender is prob town

everyone else is meh and zinnlav is scum

u forgot DawningWinds btw

Who is the bow guy?

Wait has ZinnLav not voted at all, I need to look back, hold up.

she voted pika, then herself, then fatima

the day has started and she has nobody in mind to vote

serra, lyn, ninian and florina are definitely in this game and all female and all probable town

maybe ONE female scum (who might be the mean not!mommy, aka Beta Camilla) and another female town

... I feel even worse for Mafia this game. Let me say this as a player, if Mafia ending winning this game, even more prestige for you, honestly.

Now, of course I'm okay with the Zinnlav wagon, I've been clear from the start that I thought how Zinn acted was pretty strange, and not what I call constructive pro-town. But I don't want that to blind me of other better target. I think I need time to review jdthebud interactions and see if there is clues there.

I agree with HD theory about a vigilante kill. If we believe what pika said, between FA and Midorikawa. I wonder which one who would have been the kill? I suspect it would be Mido. Maybe that can help, or not.

Well, before I do my review, no harm to use that vote.

Vote : Zinnlav

That after being accused by Fatima.
I never really had a strong scumread on Poyzin, just wanted to ask him questions and get some clarity on his intentions with some of his posts.

The second post to Poyzin was tongue in cheek since he spoke out against blending in. Nothing serious there.

Also that :

[Unvote] not enough momentum

Inb4 Fatima is a bad lynch. I never trust scum claims ever

Finally voted on Fatima when they have been convinced to do so.

Just saying that I don't have pro-town reading on Fatima. Also, Poyzin shifted from wagon to wagon and saying contradictory things all along, like, with all the pika wagon thing

I've lost all motivation to play this game after the game throwing.

I'm a 1x Bulletproof

Ah come on :(

This is the second time that you've used the fact that "it would be bold for mafia to do x" in a town read this game...I feel like it's a little WIFOM-y. Why are you quick to rule out scum solely because it would be slightly out of the ordinary for a typical mafia behavior? Doesn't mafia want to take risks to get town cred?
I'm not totally ruling them out so much as I need a baseline to start reading people from, and it doesn't seem like mafia here on Bulbagarden often takes big risks outside of some players. And admittedly, early on, I kinda have to start using that kind of reasoning just to get myself going on D1 when there's not much solid lol.
she voted pika, then herself, then fatima

the day has started and she has nobody in mind to vote
With Pika likely being town given the claim that sounds legit, putting a third vote on Pika D1 does look worse, along with the hesitance to vote Fatima for a while. You could also kinda tinfoil that Zinn saying that characters might not match their weapons (then later amending it to mean that some characters have more than one weapon) could be because mafia legitimately has pretty much matched their in-game weapons, and it makes it harder for them to claim.

VOTE: ZinnLav
I'm a 1x Bulletproof
Would you be willing to weapon claim?

-----

However, I do think Kender raises some good suspicion about Poyzin, with the weird way jdthebud was focused on Poyzin even when the latter wasn't even really a potential wagon (and didn't vote him despite that) + how Poyzin reacted to Fatima. I could see someone not used to this forum maybe being taken aback by Fatima's scum outing, but it is weird. Poyzin claimed a girl, now that roleblocking isn't an issue, @HumanDawn would you be interested in visiting Poyzin in the coming night phase? Because we know Lundgren has to be one of the mafia for sure, and idk if there's a fourth, that may be it, so mafia may actually be all men.

However, I do think Kender raises some good suspicion about Poyzin, with the weird way jdthebud was focused on Poyzin even when the latter wasn't even really a potential wagon (and didn't vote him despite that) + how Poyzin reacted to Fatima. I could see someone not used to this forum maybe being taken aback by Fatima's scum outing, but it is weird. Poyzin claimed a girl, now that roleblocking isn't an issue, @HumanDawn would you be interested in visiting Poyzin in the coming night phase? Because we know Lundgren has to be one of the mafia for sure, and idk if there's a fourth, that may be it, so mafia may actually be all men.

I don't think how Poyzin reacted to Fatima's claim was weird at all honestly. I can see a Towny reacting that way. jdthebud could have just been trying to shade Town by picking on "weird" town power player behaviour.

I will visit Poyzin anyway, but he must be a female, because when he asked who I would visit, I said I would probably visit him and he showed no objection. I was not roleblocked either. Could still be female scum, but you know. There must be Mafia with an Axe though because a Sword and Lance have flipped already. In that way, any person who claims Sword and Lance has higher odds of being cleared, though Lundgren had a Silver Lance, so maybe not?

@Poyzin What did jdthebud mean here btw?:

"Looking at my post now, it looks like I really noticed @Poyzin. So kudos to you for not blending in? :)"

You could also kinda tinfoil that Zinn saying that characters might not match their weapons (then later amending it to mean that some characters have more than one weapon) could be because mafia legitimately has pretty much matched their in-game weapons, and it makes it harder for them to claim.
Would you be willing to weapon claim?
Isn't that kinda character claiming?
Whatever. I'm an Axe user, what I was saying about characters don't match their weapons is that mine doesn't due to balancing reasons.

Axe - A

oh

Isn't that kinda character claiming?
Whatever. I'm an Axe user, what I was saying about characters don't match their weapons is that mine doesn't due to balancing reasons.

:(

Back
Top Bottom