• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

UNVOTE: ZinnLav.

Going ahead and doing that but I'm gonna have to do a read through what's happened. I didn't want to forget to unvote though, so.

this has been quite the phase

I have suspicion regarding Pika_pika42's choice on tracking jdthebud, who we already suspected as scum. Wouldn't it have been better to track someone else to get more information...?

If I had to pick I'd say CyanideCrystal.

Why not vote him then? Though, I'm not sure if we should be solely going off CyanideCrystal's inactivity for basing him on mafia. Cyanide subbed out of Chaos Mafia and all.

Sorry I'm still confused, if it was about her then why did you say she can find Mafia in 3 words?

@FinalArcadia, I did mention before I went to sleep (European) when the fatima wagon occurred.

I thought it was referring to Mido at first, but then he responded to me and said that it was referring to him.

This post of Fatimas was responding to mine above. Honestly it looks like he’s calling me mafia.

I’m honestly highly disappointed in this game. The case on Zinn was feeble, and no one even tried to consider the possibility of her role. It was automatically “she’s lying” and then Kender recklessly used his role. All I see is rushing and I think people need to take their time a bit more.

Vote: FinalArcadia

I don’t like how easily she’s clearing pika and I don’t like how she twisted Zinns D1 vote, especially since pika still remains unconfirmed.

bad vote

i rly doubt that pika and fa agreed to do this together

i mean

it's possible by a small bit rn i guess but

there's so many others we don't know about

the case on zinnlav was the best case imo, kender just rushed too fast without any discussion was legit bad

Vote: FinalArcadia

I don’t like how easily she’s clearing pika and I don’t like how she twisted Zinns D1 vote, especially since pika still remains unconfirmed.
Even if Pika's claim wasn't also helping clear me, I have my own reasons for believing him because I think I have a pretty decent guess about what happened last night in general.

How did I twist Zinn's vote? I noted that it looked worse now having seen Pika's claim because it was likely a vote on town. It's a fact that Zinn put a 3rd vote on Pika, and if I townread Pika, then a 3rd vote solidifying a wagon that was shaky at best is of course going to look worse in hindsight after Pika's claim if I believe him. Nothing I said here was a huge reach:
With Pika likely being town given the claim that sounds legit, putting a third vote on Pika D1 does look worse, along with the hesitance to vote Fatima for a while.
Also, why would I bother asking Zinn for a weapon claim if all I wanted to do was paint Zinn for a mislynch, and then further actually point out that there's a character that would fit from town potentially for that claim?

Ronniego and Reiji are kind of the only people left without some sort of clearance to them and have left me with null-reads.

VOTE: Ronniego.

I would vote Reiji over Ronniego, but I kind of want to see what Reiji has to say when they come back and if they unvote Zinn.

@Midorikawa

your case is so awful if you weren't a track result from pika i would want to lynch you ASAP

@Midorikawa

your case is so awful if you weren't a track result from pika i would want to lynch you ASAP
Unvote: finalarcadia
Vote: Midorikawa

Pika could be lying and knows who jds targets where because of being mafia with him. He could also be lying and trying to clear a scumbud with him that could easily be me or FA.

So there you go. Vote me. I just took away your reason not to.

I forgot about Poyzin, Poyzin is someone else who hasn't been cleared but I guess they're probably in the clear because they claimed to be a girl?

I have suspicion regarding Pika_pika42's choice on tracking jdthebud, who we already suspected as scum. Wouldn't it have been better to track someone else to get more information...?
I would rather track someone who we suspect so as to get a clearer idea about them. I was going to check jd anyway, for all we know Fatima could have been lying and trying to cause a mislynch coz I really didn't feel that someone would actually give their scum bud away, I thought by checking jd, I could confirm his alignment.

I agree Kender should have discussed before taking such a big decision but I can also understand where he came from. We tend to get impulsive when we know (or at least we think) that we are definitely correct. Or maybe he felt that Zinn could be Town and that it would be a good opportunity to use his role. At least we got to know that Zinn is town for sure and we prevented a mislynch, maybe Zinn has a useful role which can further help town. Kender's role was either do (kill) or die. Also, we are not sure if Kender would have even got a chance to use his role when the POE went down, maybe he could have been killed before that.

Unvote: ZinnLav

Not going to get on DawningWinds' wagon, till now HD has been leading us on all the wrong paths. I appreciate an indep if they want to help town but just going blindly with an indep is not a good way to play.

............Neither is FA........
yeah

because she was protected and not you

if you were the target you'd be dead

like, i'm trying not to claim, but at this point it's gonna happen, yeah?

Not going to get on DawningWinds' wagon, till now HD has been leading us on all the wrong paths. I appreciate an indep if they want to help town but just going blindly with an indep is not a good way to play.
I can confirm HD was perving on me last night, so he's legit

Pika could be lying and knows who jds targets where because of being mafia with him. He could also be lying and trying to clear a scumbud with him that could easily be me or FA.
This.

It's good Kender used his role and cleared Zinn, if he would have just claimed, chances are people wouldn't even believe his claim. Or are there still people who would even go to the extent of saying Zinn's result was a fake.

Back
Top Bottom