• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I forgot about Poyzin, Poyzin is someone else who hasn't been cleared but I guess they're probably in the clear because they claimed to be a girl?
I think to keep the game balanced and to give HD some double dealing, deku might have put one girl in mafia.

I think to keep the game balanced and to give HD some double dealing, deku might have put one girl in mafia.

but there's no female villain in Lyn's story. Also, since there have only been 3 female characters that have spoken, we can pretty much assume each of them are cleared.

so jdthebud put the kill in last phase - can it be assumed his partner is an inactive? Or perhaps he didn't want his partner to get tracked...

@Pika_pika42

all my votes and cases have been genuine

I can confirm HD was perving on me last night, so he's legit

xoxoxoxoxo

f69.gif

but there's no female villain in Lyn's story. Also, since there have only been 3 female characters that have spoken, we can pretty much assume each of them are cleared.

so jdthebud put the kill in last phase - can it be assumed his partner is an inactive? Or perhaps he didn't want his partner to get tracked...

so far the confirmed females:

tood, kender (lyn)

unconfirmed:

thecapsfan, poyzin

??? can we trust you or not?
Wow a trick question! I can't tell you who to trust, just trust your instincts.
Anyway, in that post I was just referring to the fact that how some people don't believe a claim unless you probably die.

I can confirm HD was perving on me last night, so he's legit
I never said he isn't a legit indep, just that town shouldn't blindly go with what he's saying, from what I can see he's started the wagon on all the wrong people (townies)
@Pika_pika42

all my votes and cases have been genuine
But they were all on the wrong people. I'm not saying we should lynch you or anything just be cautious about who we vote rather than just following a claimed indep.

ok damn I forgot kender was lyn.

So one of those two are scum? Because there's only 3 female characters in Lyn's story

there are these 4 for sure:

lyn, florina, ninian, serra

@HumanDawn do you know who Tood is after you visited them?

no, just that they are female

Anyway, in that post I was just referring to the fact that how some people don't believe a claim unless you probably die.

I never said he isn't a legit indep, just that town shouldn't blindly go with what he's saying, from what I can see he's started the wagon on all the wrong people (townies)

But they were all on the wrong people. I'm not saying we should lynch you or anything just be cautious about who we vote rather than just following a claimed indep.

that's very wrong because i voted jdthebud along with FA and Poyzin and Fatima admitted to admitting they are mafia to save him

ok damn I forgot kender was lyn.

So one of those two are scum? Because there's only 3 female characters in Lyn's story
I don't know anything about the flavour but y'all basically cleared Caps earlier, so Poyzin must be mafia.

Also, they claimed their gender after this post
But definitely no female mafia
So that just goes against them.

Vote: Poyzin

Pika has come out as tracker and no one has cc'ed him.
There has been anti pika since the beginning, which may be mafia lead.
We should give him the benefit of doubt. Worse case scenario is that he is maf and is protecting a mafia bud, but that helps us narrow it down.
Listening to tood, one of them was saved, so there is she can tell us which one she saved.

no, it's genuinely confusing when you say "this" about a post that's painting you in a suspicious light. It's not beneficial to town whatsoever.

why would Ninian be in lyn's story?

why would Ninian be in lyn's story?

I dunno, I'm not 100% sure that Ninian is here given that she wasn't playable at all in Lyn's story. It feels like she'd be pretty redundant ability-wise with Nils, who is almost certainly here. There are 13 playable units in Lyn's story so I guess it's possible since there has to at least be someone who wasn't playable numbers-wise, though Eliwood wouldn't be out of the question since he was there as an NPC helping Lyn at one point and arguably was more important in Lyn's story than Ninian was.

---

If Lyn, Florina, Ninian, and Serra were all here though, it's pretty clear which one Poyzin would have to be, which makes it weird to me that Poyzin asked if Human knows the exact character that Tood is (which is also pretty obvious, at least I feel 95% sure). If we've had one lance and one sword die as mafia, do we think Lundgren got assigned axes (rather than lances, like he was higher ranked in I think?) for variety? It'd be interesting to see if, say, TheCapsFan or Human (both claimed lances) voted Poyzin and what the vote count would be. If Poyzin was actually axes and lying (his character would likely not be affected by the triangle), we'd see that as just a single vote rather than two.

Really not sure on what the scum:town ratio is in this game though, like if we've just got Lundgren left to lynch. That'd be 14:3:1 if so. If Human's the only indep, I guess 13:4:1 isn't impossible either, but I still don't think a girl would be the other mafia in that case, because Sonia and Ursula don't show up until MUCH later, well into Eliwood/Hector's story. It feels like this game is very much focused on Lyndis' Legion vs her bad uncle and his crew.

sorry, this is a massive spew of word vomit that got disorganized as stream-of-consciousness thoughts

hol up :unsure:

If Lyn, Florina, Ninian, and Serra were all here though, it's pretty clear which one Poyzin would have to be
Kender is Lyn, and Caps is probably Florina since he's a girl with a lance

So Poyzin, who claims female, would have to be Ninian or Serra if they're telling the truth about being a girl and are Town

Neither have weapons, so Poyzin would very likely do 1 vote irregardless of his voting choice

But...
Cyanide Crystal (2): Poyzin
...Poyzin does 2 damage here, which means they have a weapon??

VOTE COUNT
Zinn (2): Reiji
DawningWinds (1): FinalArcadia
Ronniego (2): Feenie
Midorikawa (2): Midorikawa
Poyzin (5): Pika_pika42, HumanDawn

32 HOURS REMAIN

VOTE COUNT
Zinn (2): Reiji
DawningWinds (1): FinalArcadia
Ronniego (2): Feenie
Midorikawa (2): Midorikawa
Poyzin (2): Pika_pika42

SLIGHTLY LESS THAN 32 HOURS REMAIN

I'm Lance, so I guess that makes Poyzin a... sword user?

Back
Top Bottom