• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Yeah, Poyzin must be a sword?

Which absolutely doesn't fit any girl, because Lyn is dead and Florina couldn't use swords until promotion, but Florina is likely already claimed. And it certainly doesn't fit Ninian or Serra, who should only have four votes if telling the truth. We've already had a sword mafia, but Poyzin has to be lying regardless here about being a girl if TheCapsFan is being truthful. I can't remember if any vote counts have any useful into there with the flips we've already seen in regards to Caps's weapon.

Could jdthebud's weird mentions to Poyzin have really been some strange distancing kind of thing going on?

@Poyzin
Are you lying about your girl claim, and if so, why?

Mmm, yeah, think I'm going to agree here with Space and Pika's vote, there's clear lying here one way or another and Pika's observation about the girl claim happening AFTER Midori and others were saying there are likely no female mafia makes it even more suspect. And jd's posts too.

UNVOTE: DawningWinds
VOTE: Poyzin

:confused:?

Do we have any reason to suspect there are weapon triangle-reversing weapons in this game?

It's either that or Poyzin's not a girl

bleh i'm getting tired of this charade anyway, didn't expect there to be so few girls that the amount i say that i need to win may be the exact number of girls in the game to win lol

I'm Town. I've lied about being an Independent so I Mafia doesn't Nightkill me until at least after Night 3. Hopefully you can believe me with Tood saying I did in fact visit him.

bleh i'm getting tired of this charade anyway, didn't expect there to be so few girls that the amount i say that i need to win may be the exact number of girls in the game to win lol

I'm Town. I've lied about being an Independent so I Mafia doesn't Nightkill me until at least after Night 3. Hopefully you can believe me with Tood saying I did in fact visit him.
This explains a lot over Sain being an indep honestly lol

This explains a lot over Sain being an indep honestly lol

My strategy consisted of three things:

a) Give a reason for Mafia to not Nightkill me for a long time
b) Have an excuse to get everyone to out their gender
c) Not be suspected and thus not waste energy defending myself and be able to post random stuff going on my head without having to justify it as I won't be suspected for it anyway

Here’s why:

Good reasoning for not to be mafia, when I mentioned she's acting like maf.

[Vote]: CyanideCrystal

Dip da dee da dee da doh doh

Dee ba dee da doh

Dee-de-de-di-de-de-de-do-do-day-bi-di-doh
Did not join the clear lynch wagon on fatima

I am actually really pissed about this.

I still think that it can’t be this clear cut, no way somebody would game hrow like that on D1, there had to be some gain from doing it so blatantly.

If this is actually a gamethrow I am permanently ignoring Fatima.
Not heard much from her after fatima got lynched.

Human Dawn kinda threw me off her and people saying females can t be mafia.

VOTE: Poyzin

:M

Oh, and;

d) Be EXTRA as much as possible!

@HumanDawn
Why come out now? You had a good game going, and nobody voted you.

Unless the longer you go the more lies you have to keep up

@HumanDawn
Why come out now? You had a good game going, and nobody voted you.

Unless the longer you go the more lies you have to keep up

I got bored of it and if Poyzin is lying then that would make three known females, maybe there is a female claim out there somewhere else, I dunno, but it would make my claim sound unbelievable even to Mafia.

Yeah lol, my weapon was outed after Caps claimed lance and I was the only vote on them that did one damage to them.

HD said he was a flavor cop, so I lied about my gender so he would check me. I was perfectly fine with that because I’m not obliged to help HD reach his wincon, so if I could get a free flavor cop confirm from him then that would’ve been pretty good. Sadly he can only confirm gender if we take HD for his word, so I guess the gig is up.

I’m Matthew, male, the Town Thief and a sword user. I can steal a weapon from somebody every night meaning that they’re vote only counts for one, and I stole from JD last night. Oop.

I have animal crossing multiplayer I have to attend to before I can address the other stuff LOL

Yeah lol, my weapon was outed after Caps claimed lance and I was the only vote on them that did one damage to them.

HD said he was a flavor cop, so I lied about my gender so he would check me. I was perfectly fine with that because I’m not obliged to help HD reach his wincon, so if I could get a free flavor cop confirm from him then that would’ve been pretty good. Sadly he can only confirm gender if we take HD for his word, so I guess the gig is up.

I’m Matthew, male, the Town Thief and a sword user. I can steal a weapon from somebody every night meaning that they’re vote only counts for one, and I stole from JD last night. Oop.

you can't nameclaim

Unvote: Poyzin

HD said he was a flavor cop, so I lied about my gender so he would check me. I was perfectly fine with that because I’m not obliged to help HD reach his wincon, so if I could get a free flavor cop confirm from him then that would’ve been pretty good.

How would that benefit you? You would have been caught lying, that's it. Why not just out that information that you were lying earlier?

for a sec I was like "wait, but why would Matthew be considered part of the weapon triangle with a dagger" before realizing that Fire Emblem Heroes has tainted my brain

UNVOTE: Poyzin

Mafia has to be in the DawningWinds, CyanideCrystal, dawn dusk, Space, Feenie, Reiji, ronniego group based on process of elimination. Of that group, ronniego would be my strongest town lean, followed by Space, then Reiji and Feenie about even with each other, then the two dawns and Cyanide because there's really nothing they've done to actually look town, though dawn dusk at least has somewhat of a reason I guess. For that reason, I'm fine with DawningWinds or CyanideCrystal tentatively (kinda weird Cyanide hasn't subbed out despite the almost total lack of activity beyond claiming male), but either tonight or tomorrow I'm going to try to more thoroughly read through posts from this whole group. For now though

VOTE: DawningWinds

If we knew whether magic users were in the weapon triangle or not and to what degree (what do they do against physical weapons, just default 2 votes?), we might be able to use past vote counts to narrow things a little IF we thought there's an axe mafia to complete the set there. Like, Reiji and Feenie - based on votes either against Zinn or from being voted by Zinn - have to be something neutral against axes; is that magic or another axe? Hard to say right now (and town would definitely have at least one more axe wielder: Dorcas).

Yeah I thought I was super duper townie, idk why people thought I was scum unless they just chose to ignore my town plays and vote me anyway to the point where I had to claim

Oopsie, inb4 modkill

Unvote: Poyzin

How would that benefit you? You would have been caught lying, that's it. Why not just out that information that you were lying earlier?

Because you would have confirmed that I was the Town Thief, but I misunderstood your role. You called it a flavor cop, it’s more of a gender cop.

Oh wait is HD town? Loooooooool, if I would’ve known that then I wouldn’t have lied to him. Whelp, sucks to suck (for me)

Yeah that was all in an effort of getting HD to target me so he could back me up on my Town Thief claim. I figured that HD was lying about his win condition because “targeting 3 females” was kinda lame. I for sure thought he was indie, but I wanted to make it tougher for him because he made his wincon seem too easy to be true, because he just wins with both alignments and nobody has any problems. So instead of having him flavor copcheck females, I wanted him to do it to me instead to get my role confirmed and what not. So yeah. My role isn’t that great anyway, but peace

Back
Top Bottom