• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I would say banning claiming of weapons and genders could help too. While gender claiming doesn’t hurt in awakening onward SK cents balanced, anything preawakening would be too easy to find females vs males.

And banning weapon claims means people can’tjust be “I’m a anima user” and get an easy clear. We could speculate but never truly prove.

And definitely a larger cast. Lyn is such a limited cast of characters which I think really broke it for mafia.

What was the reason in that game?
Kinda similar to here actually in that it was mechanics-related. That game had where the flavor text every night would reveal a clue about the killer; mafia was able to see what clues each member would leave if they submit the kill and could sort of plan around it, but it got to a point where they felt like the game would be impossible to win and lost motivation, and one mafia member had gotten lynched the day before and two others had been under suspicion the whole game even without the hints. Mafia wasn't in as dire straits as here (in fact, unbeknownst to them before surrendering, the godfather had just gotten copchecked lol), but I think it would've only taken one more mislynch at worst and then town would've sorted things out anyway, so I get why it happened.

I think this game is better looked at as an experiment than an actual test of skills. It‘s a shame it took so long to host, what with how hard it is to find 18 players in the first place. Even in MafiaUniverse, the games might take a while to fill. This can be a great reference to players who want to host an FE game with such mechanics.

@Midorikawa I disagree about no weapon claiming, I believe it makes more sense to ditch the magic part of the triangle and keep it to the simple sword, lance and axes. In Three Houses anyone can be any class too so they can use any weapon.

@FinalArcadia Wow, that sounds annoyong with the hints. I just took a peek at the game and it has over 130 pages, with merges posts to make less! It doesn’t seem like the hints would make much a difference, but Mafia surrendering can be good for the players’ own personal mental health to detach themselves from the mental investment by not putting it on somebody else.

I would say banning claiming of weapons and genders could help too. While gender claiming doesn’t hurt in awakening onward SK cents balanced, anything preawakening would be too easy to find females vs males.
Curiously, I was thinking about only being able to claim one or the other, but not both. Potentially in a "no standard classes" game.

Yeah I did kinda feel a bit sad about my claim being somewhat of a cop-out.

Sorry especially to @Ronniego and @Reiji for whom this was their first game, it's unfortunate it had to end this way. Regardless I hope to see both of you around for more games in the future like maybe the Xenoblade Chronicles one that's gonna be happening in a few

What's a Rescuer and Energizer? Day motivator? 3x Mystic?
Rescuer is a bus driver with a new coat of paint
Energizer is a doctor but for roleblocking
Motivator allows a role to act twice in a single night phase
Mystic can see how many night actions were made

Rescuer is a bus driver with a new coat of paint
Energizer is a doctor but for roleblocking
Motivator allows a role to act twice in a single night phase
Mystic can see how many night actions were made

Oh right, these were in the second file...

Hmm, what was the point of a Godfather when there was no alignment Cop in the game?

Hmm, what was the point of a Godfather when there was no alignment Cop in the game?
Oh, I didn’t even catch that when I went through the setup; that’s a very good point, it should’ve been just a Bulletproof Mafioso at that point

Back
Top Bottom