• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Let's say that Fatima saying the truth... there is no quotes or anything "official". It's just their claim, and maybe it would be part of a failed strategy to make people thing they are the jester or something. It would be cheap, but I don't think it's "rulebreaking". Them being the jester is a more coherent theory. Anyway, this is first day, I think getting either a scum or a jester on day 1 is better to get a possible townie.

If only one more person would vote Fatima. I know this probably puts Fatima in the lead, but if by chance Zinn is ineffective against Fatima's weapon, I think Tood would still have the lead?
this is conflicting isnt it? If Tood is really Ninian, would the vote not count as 1, making the 3 it previously was, correct?
The votes make sense as they were like you're saying, if Tood is someone without a weapon. 1 from Tood, and 2 from you.

So I'm confused. Ninian would deal 2x damage to Pika_pika42? If Tood is Ninian?

Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Fatima the Shadow Frost Witch

won't argue against this

I thought so but idk at this point.
The base vote is 2 for people with weapons in the triangle, but as someone else who is not part of that and has no weapon, I know that the weaponless players have votes that count only as 1.
So your role says something like “since you have no weapon you always do ineffective damage”
I can 100% say that Tood is not allied with me or any of my fellow Mafia team members

I'm not game throwing I'm drawing attention away from JDTheBud
Please stop. I rather not have the game spoiled.

Vote: Fatima the shadow witch -_-

Peep again
IMG_20200916_212917.png

It's just a silly post reacting to
Fatima welcoming the Night 1
What's the meaning of this post? Esp.with the bold letters? Sounds serial killer to me.
Ask Google why some words are bold.
Thanks.
I would say it’s them calling out to human or their role has them finding someone.
Nah
True, even I found that part odd. What does it even mean, dawn dusk?
It's just silly.

Welp, looks like that's not a good vote either

UNVOTE: Tood
VOTE: jdthebud

He's shown up after being prodded by TheCapsFan's vote, but has not actually voted at all even despite a somewhat long post he gave. This post is here

sorry the quotes didn't keep the original quotes he was replying to, most where to Poyzin though aside from saying hello back to Caps and quoting me about Ronniego

He outright says that Poyzin's post about people needing to join a TheCapsFan wagon is scummy, continues to mention the desire of Poyzin's for a quick wagon, but then never gives a formal suspicion on Poyzin. It's even stranger because this is his only other post after this:

What does this even mean? Why point that out, especially with a mention? The "blending in" part is so ambiguous and I don't get what jd's objective was here with it.
I wen to bed shortly after that post, then early to work and didn't have time to check in, sorry. Not lurking, just inactivity.

I never really had a strong scumread on Poyzin, just wanted to ask him questions and get some clarity on his intentions with some of his posts.

The second post to Poyzin was tongue in cheek since he spoke out against blending in. Nothing serious there.
No I'm not fooling around with that one my alliance is 100% Mafia and 0% Town
wut a scum claim on D1, is this real??
I can 100% say that Tood is not allied with me or any of my fellow Mafia team members

I'm not game throwing I'm drawing attention away from JDTheBud
Doubling down on the scum claim, then you throw shade on me when I wasn't leading in votes, what?

There has to be more to this, right????

Back
Top Bottom