• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Tood is female.

I visited her just in case you guys were going to bandwagon her today, and yes, I lied to Midorikawa that I wasn’t going to check Tood so Mafia has less reason to Roleblock me, and that doesn’t look like it will be an issue now.

Huh, no Town kills and two Mafia already dead Day 2. If this keeps up, I won’t have a chance to visit my third female, but considering the odds to kill Mafia have decreased incredibly, it’s probably not that likely Mafia will be killed anyway.

Considering that it looks like a Doctor protection or some Bulletproof is what made the kill not go true, as well as a vigilante shot (an SK would kill Town and let them lynch Mafia) I would personally suggest that nobody claims these until much later, to increase the likelihood that Mafia NKs a player with a role unrelated to the previously mentioned clearing ones. If a lynch is set on any of them, they can claim to save themselves.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, ZinnLav is the Godfather

VOTE: ZinnLav

I feel better about keeping Human around

I would feel better about you if you could help a man like me out, if you know what I mean.

d6f802035aa42622ae2c6abbaac36baf8cee142d.gif

Wow, you got me, so good.

Nah I've had enough of Mafia game throwing, I'm not Mafia :v

Come on ZinnLav.

-Self-voting.

-Not voting admitted Mafia for shaky reasoning.

All reasons to give a Cop to check you to "clear" you.

HERE ARE THE TOWN

Midorikawa
TheCapsFan
Tood
FinalArcadia
Pika_Pika42
Feenie
Space
KenderCharmeleon
Poyzin

HERE ARE THE SLACKERS

CyanideCrystal
dawn dusk
DawningWinds

HERE ARE THE SCUM

ZinnLav
Reiji
Ronniego

-----

Please feel free to disagree with the above if you have any objections.

Why would I believe someone who's trying to throw the game? I thought it was some kind of play like bomb of vengeful or even Jester, I didn't expect them to tell the truth

I already said he did the same thing in Fairy Mafia years ago though!!

I'm sorry for the inactivity, I am not feeling quite well.

I suppose Mido asked me my weapon type: it's Physical.

I'm sorry if I missed any other questions, it would be great if someone pointed out to them.

It's a shame that such a nice game was spoiled in such a manner. Feel bad for the mafia and DekuNut since it requires a lot of effort to make a fun and balanced game.

Anyway, I'm Tracker and I tracked jdthebud who visited FA and Midorikawa, hence clearing them both to be Town (or indep, but that has a lesser possibility)

tbh it is awful that fatima outed but he would have probably lynched jdthebud day 1/2 anyway and lynched fatima for his weaker posting eventually at least?

not surprised by pika, FA, and mido being town

I love a bit of dimitry hehe.

Sweet 2 mafia in 2 days, this game is going well!

Thanks for the confirm human, Tood you are safe.

Back
Top Bottom