• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Yeah with all due respect I’m not happy with Fatima’s actions at all to be honest, whatever people want to label it as, it’s game throwing and I don’t want a win because scum decided to out two members day one.

Also just kinda lost really, because most stuff I’m seeing now is just “well based on the previous game blah” so I don’t feel I can even analyse, attack or defend properly because I’ll just get that shoved under my nose. So overall it’s a pretty unfun and demoralising game right now for me (setup etc however is great please don’t think otherwise Deku).

[Vote] ZinnLav because weird behaviour previous phase and not much added to conversation throughout so far to make think you’re Town

Whatever. I'm an Axe user, what I was saying about characters don't match their weapons is that mine doesn't due to balancing reasons.
Hmm

Realistically, it's possible ZinnLav could be Wallace, who is a general in a ton of armor to fit BP, and he was able to uses axes (albeit starting at E rank) upon promoting, which he did right when he joins. Could make sense balance-wise when Dorcas is the only other axe on Lyn's story IIRC. Zinn's gotta be either Wallace or Lundgren.

I think I'll use my desperado ability, since we can't vote for fast lynch. If I die, it probably means that Zinn is town aligned. I verified with Deku that bulletproofThe Desperado ability will kill the target if they are independant or mafia aligned. It will kill me if they are town. Whatever the result, it will push the game forward.

Desperado : Zinnlav

I think using your ability on me would be a waste if I'm in the lead for a lynch.
Now that I've claimed Mafia or any other killing role won't attempt to hit me, your power would be more useful elsewhere

After seeing what had occured the night before, KenderCharmeleon couldn't help but feel that a traitor was in their midst. Surveying their camp, she approached ZinnLav from behind, "I can't let my family or friends suffer any more because of the likes of you."
She struck her blow, ringing out a sharp hit.
"Come now, Lyndis" Zinn replied, "Have you given in to your vengeance so much you can't tell friend from foe?"
Lyn wouldn't listen, and continued sending blow after blow in quick succesion without her foe.
"I don't want to have to do this....." Zinn told her, "But you leave me no choice." In a single blow, Kender was on her back, a deep gash in her chest, the world fading around her.
"It saddens me that it came to this, but it had to be done."
KenderCharmeleon has been killed! They were Lyn, the Town 1x Desperado
The game will continue like normal. EoD will not change.

I think I'll use my desperado ability, since we can't vote for fast lynch. If I die, it probably means that Zinn is town aligned. I verified with Deku that bulletproofThe Desperado ability will kill the target if they are independant or mafia aligned. It will kill me if they are town. Whatever the result, it will push the game forward.

Desperado : Zinnlav

wtf!!

UNVOTE: ZinnLAV

use that ability FOR LATER WHEN TOWN WOULD HAVE A HIGHER TO HIT MAFIA

After seeing what had occured the night before, KenderCharmeleon couldn't help but feel that a traitor was in their midst. Surveying their camp, she approached ZinnLav from behind, "I can't let my family or friends suffer any more because of the likes of you."
She struck her blow, ringing out a sharp hit.
"Come now, Lyndis" Zinn replied, "Have you given in to your vengeance so much you can't tell friend from foe?"
Lyn wouldn't listen, and continued sending blow after blow in quick succesion without her foe.
"I don't want to have to do this....." Zinn told her, "But you leave me no choice." In a single blow, Kender was on her back, a deep gash in her chest, the world fading around her.
"It saddens me that it came to this, but it had to be done."
KenderCharmeleon has been killed! They were Lyn, the Town 1x Desperado
The game will continue like normal. EoD will not change.

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kender that was too fast, we could have discussed.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain, we can build a towncore around zinn.

Human that was a female...

@KenderChameleon You're dead but you should claim things like this AFTER WE HAVE A SMALLER PoE!!! We could have discussed things then. You weren't likely to be nightkilled either!!

Balance-wise, it makes sense that it could hit Independents too with my role, to have a wider range of players to kill that aren't just Mafia.

@ZinnLav Congratulations, you have been promoted to Town Leader!

VOTE: DawningWinds

epic theory: prog rocker subbed out because he is scum and it was a lost game badum tssss

Coming back to my previous post of fatima about the three names she mentioned, jd did turn out to be mafia and Tood has been cleared for now.
What about midiwora? I have read him town and if we are to believe Pika, they found them town too.
If fatima was throwing the game, she did call midiwora 100% maf.

Coming back to my previous post of fatima about the three names she mentioned, jd did turn out to be mafia and Tood has been cleared for now.
What about midiwora? I have read him town and if we are to believe Pika, they found them town too.
If fatima was throwing the game, she did call midiwora 100% maf.

No, he said it was referring to him.

At least Kender's role means we still have a chance to actually hit scum today if Zinn would've been a wash, so I can see why Kender did it.

UNVOTE: ZinnLav
VOTE: DawningWinds

Willing to go with this, Dawning is also in the group of unknowns and we definitely need to see something from him. Dawn dusk I can buy not knowing what to do in-thread being new and this being a weird game to enter, kinda same for Reiji being thrown into a game of a literal scum claim, meta, and very Fire Emblem-relevant mechanics talk. Ronniego looks fine to me other than a little hesitation in the Fatima vote. Poyzin...I'm torn because early D1 I think they looked very town, but some of the jd stuff makes me paranoid. Feenie looks good aside from D1 mentioning not wanting to join the jd wagon; reasonable since jd does do similar stuff as town, but knowing he flipped scum, it could be not wanting his wagon to grow. Space had some decent pushes on people like Reiji (on why he didn't vote Pika despite voicing some concerns over him) and seemed to have legitimate confusion and wanting to understand the Tood votes, and doesn't really stand out as scummy. I think that hits all the unknowns aside from one of the subs, whom I am forgetting and I don't want to sift through the whole thread to find the sub-in post lol.

1. Midorikawa - likely town thanks to tracker result
  2. ZinnLav - town BP
  3. Ayano Keiko? (who subbed in here, I can't remember, is this the dawn dusk slot)
  4. TheCapsFan - girl w/lance, likely Florina and probably safe
  5. DawningWinds
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
  7. CyanideCrystal (or was this the dawn dusk slot)
  8. Tood - likely town due to claim and Fatima's posts
  9. HumanDawn - indep (likely Sain) searching for girls
  10. Reiji
  11. FinalArcadia - obviously I'm going to put myself green lol
  12. Pikapika42 - tracker, likely town
  13. Feenie
  14. Space - physical damage
  15. Ronniego
  16. Jdthebud
  17. KenderCharmeleon
  18. Poyzin - girl

HERE ARE THE TOWN

Midorikawa
TheCapsFan
Tood
FinalArcadia
Pika_Pika42
Feenie
Space
KenderCharmeleon
Poyzin

HERE ARE THE SLACKERS

CyanideCrystal
dawn dusk
DawningWinds

HERE ARE THE SCUM

ZinnLav
Reiji
Ronniego

-----

Please feel free to disagree with the above if you have any objections.

I disagree with the Reiji read and think that there is probably one sum within the slackers. If I had to pick I'd say CyanideCrystal.

I disagree with the Reiji read and think that there is probably one sum within the slackers. If I had to pick I'd say CyanideCrystal.

Yeah, he only posted he was male and that's it, right?

Reiji I need more from.

Yeah, he only posted he was male and that's it, right?

Reiji I need more from.

Yeah, that's literally just it.

That meta read from the beginning I made is pushing him slightly towards the town side of null. I don't want to rule out the fact that he's scum just yet but I wouldn't lynch him today.

Definitely. If I had to guess, mafia is probably Lundgren, Heintz, and idk about the other two spots. But I think those two are definites.
<Is 100% Mafia
This post of Fatimas was responding to mine above. Honestly it looks like he’s calling me mafia.

I’m honestly highly disappointed in this game. The case on Zinn was feeble, and no one even tried to consider the possibility of her role. It was automatically “she’s lying” and then Kender recklessly used his role. All I see is rushing and I think people need to take their time a bit more.

Vote: FinalArcadia

I don’t like how easily she’s clearing pika and I don’t like how she twisted Zinns D1 vote, especially since pika still remains unconfirmed.

Back
Top Bottom