• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

voting Fatima with a "sorry." There was also the cryptic poem with bolded words things that they said was a joke or not anything serious;
At first
I know I should be a little more active in this one and come Night 1 I will be
You're waiting for night to come
Come, gentle night, come, loving, black-brow'd night, Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Takehim and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love withnight And pay no worship to the garish sun.
Fatima was welcoming Night to come and I just remembered this and then I quoted this. Yes. This isn't silly. I thought she might be Mafia but I wasn't sure. So I just wanted to show that she might be Mafia indirectly.

@dawn dusk it can be tough getting into mafia, esp if this is your first game. Sometimes what to say can be an issue but being active is important. We all make mistakes so don't worry.

Apart from FinalArcadia who are you sus on?

@dawn dusk jdthebud was a bad guy and he tried to kill FinalArcadia, why would he try doing that if she is a bad guy too?

@dawn dusk
I realize that you're new and I absolutely see how it can be tough to jump in, especially in a game like that that has been very unusual with everything that's happened and all the flavor-solving attempts. I apologize if it felt dismissive at all, my intention was simply to go through the remaining "unknown" players and try to figure out what pro-town and what scummy things each has done. It just makes it hard to get a read on you, which is what I was saying in my post, which didn't even include a vote on you, nor are you even the one I said I'd put as most likely mafia. Point taken about the "sorry" to Fatima though. Also, thanks for noting that you subbed for Ayano Keiko, since I really wasn't sure who subbed where and never actually got an answer there lol.

But unless both Pika_pika42 and Tood are lying and mafia with me (which numbers-wise couldn't be possible), a vote on me is a waste because I can't be mafia.
And another thing why are you asking me this and all?
From the beginning.
Getting people to say who they suspect is the best way to generally get information on players in mafia games. It makes it easier to follow their thought process and kinda track if their suspicions overtime seem legit or what motive they may have.

@dawn dusk I just trying to give you an opening, so we can get a conversation going.

2klwxy.jpg

My backup sus is on mido, it's confusing so I'm waiting for more info.

What makes you think she was and not me? If we say pika is telling the truth, then how do you know it was FA and not me?
Arc is coming up town to me.

Unvote: finalarcadia
Vote: Midorikawa

Pika could be lying and knows who jds targets where because of being mafia with him. He could also be lying and trying to clear a scumbud with him that could easily be me or FA.

So there you go. Vote me. I just took away your reason not to.
It's not good to vote yourself.

This game....

I’m just going to sheep at this point. I can’t find the motivation for more right now. Sorry.

unvote
vote dawning winds
The mafia camp is in disarray, is that why you are struggling?

Dumb question incoming but why does the tracking thing clear Midori, again?
If jd was targeting both me and Midori, then it seems like she had to be the roleblock target since I was the NK choice and jd was roleblocker. And since roleblocking your own scumbuddy would be weird, it makes her likely town. But if not for that, yeah, I see the case against her.

If jd was targeting both me and Midori, then it seems like she had to be the roleblock target since I was the NK choice and jd was roleblocker. And since roleblocking your own scumbuddy would be weird, it makes her likely town. But if not for that, yeah, I see the case against her.
I somehow forgot that you and Midori were targeted by jd, nvm then. I get it now.

I haven't heard anything from Dawn winds and I am now unavailable till tomorrow.

Vote: DawningWinds

I'm Town. I've lied about being an Independent so I Mafia doesn't Nightkill me until at least after Night 3. Hopefully you can believe me with Tood saying I did in fact visit him.
This makes me feel a lot better about the game & the way you've been playing.

Mafia has to be in the DawningWinds, CyanideCrystal, dawn dusk, Space, Feenie, Reiji, ronniego group based on process of elimination. Of that group, ronniego would be my strongest town lean, followed by Space, then Reiji and Feenie about even with each other, then the two dawns and Cyanide because there's really nothing they've done to actually look town, though dawn dusk at least has somewhat of a reason I guess. For that reason, I'm fine with DawningWinds or CyanideCrystal tentatively (kinda weird Cyanide hasn't subbed out despite the almost total lack of activity beyond claiming male), but either tonight or tomorrow I'm going to try to more thoroughly read through posts from this whole group. For now though

I don't really get all the ronniego hype. But I agree with the POE and with the Dawning/Cyanide most-preferred-lynch, I think I'll join you on Dawning for the time being (Cyanide subbed out of chaos so I want to give Deku time to find a sub before going after them.

Cyanide reached out to me this morning looking for a sub. Hopefully I find someone willing.
VC incoming

Yeah lol idk why y’all think that NOT voting Fatima is sus, if I was maf I would’ve just joined the vote which already had SIXTEEN votes on it, so I wanted to vote someone who we didn’t know much about, as well as see how scum would react to me not voting Fatima and if they would push me for that :oops:
dO yOu EvEn KnOw WhAt A pReSsUrE vOtE iS??1??1??

Just kidding. I understand what you were trying to do there; you said that ronneigo was looking "weird," so is this (at least part of) why?

Unfortunately, Poyzin has to die now.
He was Matthew, the Town Thief and a Sword Wielder
The day will continue as is. EoD will not be moved.

lol never mind. Regardless, that does make me a bit more sus of ronneigo.

I...ok no I'm sorry I literally don’t think I can play. I have basically no idea what's going on and I just can’t wrap my head around a lot of this setup. I just see people getting confirmed from either the previous game, meta or something FE-related and I actually don't know how I can contribute to conversation at all. I just feel very out of my depth in this particular setup and the spot is probably better off with someone else.

@DekuNut sorry, can I sub out please?

I'm sorry this game wasn't up to par man :/ hopefully you can join a different one when there is less context & different gameplay and when mafia doesn't gamethrow :lapras:

On another note I have seen Reiji do this as scum before, but we'll see :p

I think you know what I am going to do.
Vote: FinalArcadia

Bruh what

FA is basically confirmed town

@dawn dusk jdthebud was a bad guy and he tried to kill FinalArcadia, why would he try doing that if she is a bad guy too?

Distancing since he was already outed, maybe

My backup sus is on mido, it's confusing so I'm waiting for more info.

MIDO IS ALSO LIKELY TOWN

God I'm so confused. I personally kind of want to vote Ronniego, both because of him bringing up Poyzin's D1 vote as well as sussing out likely town...I want to take a closer look at him for sure.

VOTE COUNT
ZinnLav (2): Reiji
DawningWinds (12): HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Space, Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Feenie, Ronniego
FinalArcadia (2): dawn dusk

3 HOURS REMAIN

Back
Top Bottom