• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

VOTE COUNT
ZinnLav (2): Reiji
DawningWinds (15): HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Space, Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Feenie, Ronniego, dawn dusk
Ronniego (2): TheCapsFan

I'm in a hurry, so flavor will come later.
DawningWinds has died
He was Erk, the Town Bodyguard

ENEMY PHASE 2 BEGINS
Enemy Phase 2 Ends at 12 noon PST on Monday 21 September 2020.

Blue Units:
Dead Units:
  • Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
  • Jdthebud - Bool: Prideful Assasin, a Lance Wielder and Mafia Roleblocker, Killed Night One
  • KenderCharmeleon - Lyn: Lady of the Plains, a Sword WIelder and Town 1x Desperado, Failed a Desperado Attempt Day Two
  • Poyzin - Matthew: Enigmatic Thief, a Sword Wielder and Town Thief, Smited Day Two
  • DawningWinds - Erk: Wandering Mage, an Anima Wielder and Town Bodyguard, Lynched Day Two

Oh geez I know I said I'd basically given up on this game but the forums decided not to tell me there were new posts so I haven't checked the thread in two days

DawningWinds (12): HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Space, Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Feenie, Ronniego
DawningWinds (15): HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Space, Midorikawa, Pika_pika42, Feenie, Ronniego, dawn dusk
dawn dusk does 3 damage to Dawning Winds, which iirc, means he uses dark magic

I really doubt Canas is in this game since this is based on Lyn's campaign, so that's interesting.

dawn dusk does 3 damage to Dawning Winds, which iirc, means he uses dark magic

I really doubt Canas is in this game since this is based on Lyn's campaign, so that's interesting.
That is definitely interesting... I agree that Canas most likely isn't in here, especially when he's not even really story important even in Eliwood/Hector's route. The likeliest dark magic wielder to be in this game is Heintz. Honestly, he's really the only named dark magic wielder in Lyn's entire story IIRC. The question is whether he'd be indep (since he was with the Black Fang rather than Lundgren's allies, and if Human isn't claiming indep anymore, we have no indep claims) or if he'd be mafia as a villain who captured Ninian. Probably safer to assume Heintz would be the latter given the very antagonistic actions he did in FE7?

If Heintz is here, then we most likely have two mafia remaining, and dawn dusk could well be one of them.

This feels worded weirdly, but dawn dusk has a point, if Dark Magic was super effective and you put 2 votes on for sharing the weapon or having neutral, you could have Dark Magic too

This feels worded weirdly, but dawn dusk has a point, if Dark Magic was super effective and you put 2 votes on for sharing the weapon or having neutral, you could have Dark Magic too

No, because FA has already claimed to have no weapon. All her votes deal 1 damage, and thus all players with weapons deal 2 damage to her as there is no weapon to deal to go through the Weapon Triangle.

Yes. I wield dark magic. As such, I deal extra damage to players who weild anima magic, but less to those who wield light magic. I deal a Normal damage to a person who weild dark magic.

And to Lance, Sword and Axe users.

Back
Top Bottom