• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Turn 1 - Player Phase
  • I guess we're close enough to get moving.

Two armies step onto the battlefield outside Castle Caelin. One, led by Lyndis, the Sacaean Warrior coming to meet her last remaining family. And on the other stands Lundgren, her granduncle, convinced that Lyndis's very existence is detrimental to what he percieves to be his birthright. Both sides stand, evenly matched, and begin to move forward. Swords shining in the sunlight as the sound of turning pages can be heard as mages prepare their tomes. This battle shall be swift..... but at what cost will it come, to either side?
    As the battle begins, Lyn can't help but think back to that fateful day, many weeks ago, when she'd met the tactician that was travelling at her side. She had known it at the time to be a turning point in her life, but she never knew it would lead to this.....

TURN 1
    PLAYER PHASE

Player Phase ends at 9pm EST on Wednesday 16 September 2020. There are eighteen players remaining.
    THE LIVING
    1. @Midorikawa
    2. @ZinnLav
    3. @Ayano Keiko
    4. @TheCapsFan
    5. @prog rocker
    6. @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    7. @CyanideCrystal
    8. @Tood
    9. @HumanDawn
    10. @Reiji
    11. @FinalArcadia
    12. @Pika_pika42
    13. @Feenie
    14. @Space
    15. @Ronniego
    16. @jdthebud
    17. @KenderCharmeleon
    18. @Poyzin
    Also, as they have not shown themselves, I'm officially opening up a request for a replacement for Ayano Keiko.
    @Giri @dawn dusk @DawningWinds

End of Player Phase 1 - Fatima Shadow Frost Witch was lynched
  • Vote Count:
    Tood (8): Pika_pika42, Feenie, Midorikawa, Ronniego
    Fatima (16): HumanDawn, Kender Charmeleon, Space, FinalArcadia, Tood, TheCapsFan, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Reiji, JDtheBud, dawn dusk
    Cyanide Crystal (2): Poyzin
    Not Voting: prog rocker

The battle began quickly, axe locking against sword, surges of lightning and flame crossing the open field. Giving in fully to the will of their tactician, the army marched upon Caelin. Their marches were met with a deep, booming voice, that spoke with authority, but also heavy caution. He seemed almost afraid - but not of the oncoming army.
    "Bring forth the imposter who calls herself "Lyndis"! She shall not pass beyond this place!"
    As one, they marched not only into the oncoming army, but through it, their eyes set on one man. The speaker - General Eagler, leader of the Caelin army.
    One by one, they approached, but stopped just shy of his fortress, until their own leader had come from behind to stand in front of their adversary.
    “I am Lyndis. I’m no pretender. I’d ask you to believe me, but your heart and mind seem set.”
    Eagler stared at her, his eyes narrowed. His lips were pursed, but he stood firm.
    “Enough talk… Draw your sword!”
    And so they did. One by one, the pair traded blows. They fought hard, but, with the backing of her Legion, there was no way Lyn could lose. Before long, Eagler sat slumped in his saddle. With his last gasps of life, he turned to Lyn, a sad look on his face.
    "I'm sorry...." he whispered, "Go… Go quickly. The marquess… He knows nothing of this… His life is… There’s no illness. Only…poison… Please…for the marquess…for all of Caelin…”
    This paused Lyn's movements as she prepared to deal the killing blow. But there was no need - he passed before she could recover her standing. The crowd grew silent as he died, before beginning to make camp.
    As they did, Lyn went to find her loyal retainers.
    "What kind of man was General Eagler?"
    “When Sain and I first became knights, he was our captain. Our teacher…”

Lyn hesitated, thinking back to Eagler's final moments, “I think he must have known we were telling the truth. Why did he force the fight?”
    “Something must have… Lord Lundgren was exerting some hold on him… Eagler was trying to protect someone. A friend perhaps, or family.”

Lyn felt rage boiling inside of her. A good man, cut down not even for a cause he believed in, but for the noble cause of protecting one he cared about. The trio fell silent for some minutes, pondering the situation, before Lyn once again spoke up.
    “May Lundgren never know the peaceful embrace of Mother Earth! I care not what others do. I WILL stop that man!”
    Turn 1 - Player Phase End
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch has died!
    They were Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop
    Turn 1 - Enemy Phase Begin
    Phase ends in 24 hours, at 9pm PST on Thursday 17 September 2020

Blue Units:
    Dead Units:
    • Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
    @prog rocker did not post at all during the previous day. If they do not post by the end of Day 2, they will be replaced or modkilled.

Last edited:
    End of Enemy Phase 1 - jdthebud was Killed
  • Why do I keep missing these deadlines.....

While camp had been set up for the night, not all was safe. Late into the night, the soldiers were awakened to a loud yell of pain. Quickly, they rushed as one to an unmarked tent in the middle of camp, where they saw one of their own frozen in place by the campfire, a lance tearing through his chest. Tears stand on his cheeks, frozen with terror and pain.
    On the other side of the lance stands a hulking man with slicked-back hair and the countenance of a bear. He is known as Bool, though is better recognized by the army as the man who had terrorized Araphen weeks before, burning its castle to the ground and taking the marquess hostage.
    He looked upon the army and smirked, "Bah. Lyndis and her cardre. When did you arrive?" he gave a heavy laugh, "No matter. I shall deal with you."
    An army slowly began to march on the camp from behind him. He casts aside the weakening body of his target and turns his lance on the army. But his victory is shortlived - seconds later, an arrow came from the crowd, landing deep in his throat. He looked down at it in shock, then slowly gazed upwards again, "Gah! Lord Lundgren..."
    He passed on within seconds.
    Quickly, someone came forward with a heal staff, and the figure that had previously been within inches of death was returned to his full strength. None of the army were to be dying tonight.
    Turn 1 - Enemy Phase has ended
    Jdthebud was killed! He was Bool: Prideful Assasin, the Mafia Roleblocker
    Turn 2 - Player Phase has begun
    Phase ends in just under 48 hours at 9pm PST on Saturday 19 September 2020. There are sixteen players left standing.
    Blue Units:
    Dead Units:
    • Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
    • Jdthebud - Bool: Prideful Assasin, a Lance Wielder and Mafia Roleblocker, Killed Night One
    Also, due to an accidental double count of a single player on yesterday's vote count, I misssed that @CyanideCrystal only posted once last day phase. If activity does not decrease by the end of the phase, they will be replaced or modkilled.

Player Phase 3 - The Fang Alights
  • Pika_pika42 was chosen to keep watch in the night. Fine with him - funnily enough, he intended on doing something very similar himself. Ending up outside dawn dusk's tent, he walked inside, only to find his target sitting there, unmoving. Walking around the edge of the tent, he was horrified to see an arrow sticking through the dark mage's eye. He was dead.
    Quickly turning out of the tent, he came face to face with a regal wall of a man.
    "Where are you going, savage?" He hissed before sinking his weapon into Pika's neck. Satisfied, he left the two corpses to be discovered together in the morning.
    Pika_pika42 is dead! They were Rath: Sacaean Nomad, a Bow Wielder and Town Tracker
    Dawn dusk is dead! They were Heintz: Dark Fang, a Dark Magic Wielder and an Independent Lyncher

Day ends in 48 hours, at 1pm PST on Wednesday 23 September 2020.
    If I don't find replacements for Cyanide or Reiji by the end of this phase, they will be modkilled.

Blue Units:
    @Midorikawa
    @ZinnLav
    @TheCapsFan
    @CyanideCrystal (Looking for replacement)
    @Tood
    @HumanDawn
    @Reiji (Looking for replacement)
    @FinalArcadia
    @Feenie
    @Space
    @Ronniego

Dead Units:
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
    Jdthebud - Bool: Prideful Assasin, a Lance Wielder and Mafia Roleblocker, Killed Night One
    KenderCharmeleon - Lyn: Lady of the Plains, a Sword WIelder and Town 1x Desperado, Failed a Desperado Attempt Day Two
    Poyzin - Matthew: Enigmatic Thief, a Sword Wielder and Town Thief, Smited Day Two
    DawningWinds - Erk: Wandering Mage, an Anima Wielder and Town Bodyguard, Lynched Day Two
    Pika_pika42 - Rath: Sacaean Nomad, a Bow Wielder and Town Tracker, Killed Night Two
    Dawn dusk - Heintz: Dark Fang, a Dark Magic Wielder and a Lyncher, Killed Night Two

Back
    Top Bottom