• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

That chance was too low...
You preferred Jaison over Wissen, so as to get a double kill possibly?
I am against lynching wissen slot since wissen subbed out, where did you see me advocating for lynching them both?

Which fell flat the moment we found out jaison could not have been his scum buddy.

My question is: knowing that this theory is false for sure, do you still suspect wissen, and why?
I don't suspect Wissen at the moment.

Please try to add something more to the discussion, "Zexy/Caps are sus for a single mislynch even tho I do not suspect the other option either" does not hold that much water

Even if we voted for wissen and wissen flipped town (as you just admitted you think they are), would you still suspect us?

Or is it just... convenient to blame the mislynch ppl without much to add?

Also, what about Raven who was the first of all to suggest these exact two wagons? Why no suspicion on her? Just because of no vote? In practice it was Raven who instigated all of it...

Not saying that Raven is more sus than Caps or I, just trying to point out that the entire premise is a bit... flawed. Cannot tell if suspiciously so or just lack of better argument (which is a realistic issue considering the overall low activity from half the people, we may even be looking at a team of 2 scum who both do almost nothing in thread, so no matter what we try to solve as town, we just cannibalize with no clear way for it to stop).

I'm exhausted right now, here are some things I want to jolt down before I forget for the night.

I was informed that someone visited me. For now I do not think it is a good idea to disclose who they are, because if they are town I would put a target in their back.

I think though what we can infer from that visit is that the player did evolve during end of the day phase. Given the setup of the game, the player is to be more likely to be town.

... Actually, it could be Worry Seed. If role PM flavor text is any indication. In that case, someone would have made me insomniac for the night, being awake means I can keep track of what happened around me.

Keep track of what or who? Or is it both?

Yeah, I am just not sure mafia had any reason to target me for anything but a kill, while town might have been suspicious of me and was more likely to investigate me.

Maybe Zexy is scum himself :p

LICH KING also had the most interesting interactions with wisser, dawndusk, and jaison early on, mostly jokes but they kinda felt comfortable joking on each other. Then everyone who could get a better read on them either falls dead or gets subbed out while they go conveniently inactive.

I don't know if there's anything that we can go off with the RVS phase any more with Day 1. We have some information to work off of and it seems that we do have some information going on, assuming that if your claim is true and if that player has an investigative role and willing to share.

I would if the player did get information should probably keep it to themselves for the time being.

wissen was probably just a troll. A particularly bad troll that tried to do inside jokes with jaison and LICH and all of them had lots of interactions with dawn dusk.

To add upon about the comment about analysis during RVS being useless, interaction before Weiss got subbed out should probably be not be taken into consideration.

Mint Elv - Been trying to advance the game and been mainly skepticism about most things said in the thread. Mint doesn't seem to mind to take actual, hard stances. Town lean.

ExLight - The obsession with roles and items I feel is distracting. I actually don't think ExLight is actively scumhunting and instead is trying to shift the discussion purely just to get "certainty." I feel that the discussions that ExLight wants to have should be reserved for mid-game to late game, not early in the game and certainly not in Day 1. Leaning scum.

JamieIsBored - Who?

RavenRaziel98 - While I'm not a fan of the counter wagon that was started by him in Day 1, the fact that there was one in the first place did some sort of discussion then. Can't tell if he's trying to cover up for scum slip or really lost control of the wagon that he started. I'm gonna put him as a slight scum.

Zexy - I do feel that he's trying to advance the game. I'm just concerned that he's more or less leading the game to the point that if he's scum, we are really going down the wrong path. I don't see anything currently at this time that points to it though. Leaning town.

TheCapsFan - Not a fan of him jumping from accusation to accusations. I just don't know if it's clueless town or if mafia shifting goals trying to lynch an inactive. Gutread wants to say slight scum.

Snowy - Inactive in Day 1 and just barely posted anything of substance for Day 2. Actually, Snowy's Day 2 post rubs me off the wrong way because I feel it's just mostly parroting of what has been already said without actually trying to parrot. That post alone raises some serious red flags and there's not much else for me to work with from him.

gentlefeather - Going based on Day 1 and the last minute vote really looks suspicious under normal stances. The Day 1 posts also doesn't look that much better as gentlefeather doesn't seem to be taking stances as if gentlefeather is being swayed to jump from wagon to wagon when given the chance. Slight scum but I could also be getting confused with beginner's panic.

LICH KING - I'm not gonna lie, LICH KING is either pulling a great con or just a frustrated town player. I do wish that there's at least some more attempt of analysis of what's been going also in terms of Zexy's claim and opinion of last night's kill. Not sure what to make of it really.

wissen schaftler - Can't form an opinion at this time as this player has yet to be subbed out.

Overall, in between Mint, ExLight, Raven, Zexy, Caps and Snowy, at least one is scum in that group and I wouldn't be shocked if there's two. And if there's a third, it's basically one of the other players I have not listed in the previous sentence.

Vote: Snowy

I need to see more from you Snowy.

Yeah ExLight and Snowy seem like they could give us more. Could be busy, could be coasting, not sure...

UNVOTE : LICH KING
VOTE : ExLight

Probably going to change again, but I think LICH is the kind of frustrated that won't give us more to work with if town and I would rather not give others a chance to tunnel there yet. Maybe later in the phase.

So I will pressure ExLight a bit more. Please contribute more to things that are not just the setup. Not that Snowy is not worth pressuring, but with votes at 1 on many people, scum are more likely to be on eggshells and slip up

Please try to add something more to the discussion, "Zexy/Caps are sus for a single mislynch even tho I do not suspect the other option either" does not hold that much water

Even if we voted for wissen and wissen flipped town (as you just admitted you think they are), would you still suspect us?

Or is it just... convenient to blame the mislynch ppl without much to add?

Also, what about Raven who was the first of all to suggest these exact two wagons? Why no suspicion on her? Just because of no vote? In practice it was Raven who instigated all of it...
It's just that the probability of Wissen being a scum was more than Jaison Krasta...

Not saying that Raven is more sus than Caps or I, just trying to point out that the entire premise is a bit... flawed. Cannot tell if suspiciously so or just lack of better argument (which is a realistic issue considering the overall low activity from half the people, we may even be looking at a team of 2 scum who both do almost nothing in thread, so no matter what we try to solve as town, we just cannibalize with no clear way for it to stop).
I think it's pointless to argue with each other, while half the people are asleep...

gentlefeather is another one I would like to see more from, but not enough votes to pressure everyone at once. Did tag them before on that post with the tags.

I think it's pointless to argue with each other, while half the people are asleep...
Yeah, which is why I am letting you off the hook with the vote... For now

We have a quite inactive town and need to make more of an attempt to pressure everyone into posting at least a bit

Coz according to your hypothesis, Wissen is a scum who outed his scum buddy...
That hypothesis is now wrong
Jaison was not scum
Please stop using this argument, it just does not hold anymore as a reason for wissen to be more scum than anyone else
Someone who is 1) Jamie 2) bored. Or at least look like it. You never know how seemingly bored people may actually be active... elsewhere

OK, this is nothing, I literally just woke up and will go over what happened once I'm gone more carefully soon, but two things I wanted to comment on...

I'd prefer if you did not reveal their identity and instead let them use said role again, assuming it wasn't n-shot. Although, again, if it was just a loud visitor of sorts it's a pretty NAI role maybe.
I don't think that's how it works mate, if I got the explanation right, players have a move pool after evolving and their ability gets randed.
And this one might be wrong, haven't double checked, but I'm pretty sure the rules said that you can't get the same action two nights in a row. But like I said, take this with a grain of salt (or check for yourself ig)
Your point is absolutely valid, but I mostly wanted to comment on this to tell you that I'm a dude :ROFLMAO:

Vote: wissen schaftler

placeholder policy lynch
I don't like this
If my memory serves me, I didn't interact with Jaison and sure as hell my interaction wasn't friendly (or comfortable) with Wissen...
Scum theater is a thing
Caps and Raven had more interactions with dawn dusk and why would I kill dawn dusk?
And what reason do I have to kill him?...
My interactions with dawn dusk were mostly about a miss-communication issue.
Maybe there wasn't a reason, could be a player with little to no scum experience (and I'm aware that mentioning that also throws shade at me lol)
Also informing you too that I'm not a woman while I'm at it XD

@LICH KING how many games of mafia have you played in the past? :)

Damn, I forgot to quote some posts :bulbaFacepalm:
If wissen was telling the truth, he'd be mafia himself. If he was lying he's either a troll or mafia pulling a shitty gambit, which is more than enough for a lynch.
OK, this isn't too wrong, but I'ld still prefer to wait a little longer atm.
@DawningWinds how is the status, are there issues? Dude Jinjo and Eli both jump ship or did you just not get an answer yet? :)
mido did you roll mafia you sound mafia-ish
:(
I don't think that Mido is mafia, I feel like she wouldn't have started the wagon on me and instead go for the inactive lynch, maybe even building a case on me afterwards (aka today).
In addition to that, in a Mido/Wissen W/W scenario I feel like Mido would have thrown wissen under the bus, which is another reason why I want to have wissens slot around a little longer and potentially engage with it.

Back
Top Bottom