• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia: Endgame, Bulbasaur Victory

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
A group of wild Bulbasaur were gathered in a secluded garden, and everything was relatively peaceful. They all got along with each other and coexisted relatively peacefully with the small number of Squirtle that live in the nearby pond. But then, a trainer with a love for fire-types stumbled upon the garden, and decided that fighting these Bulbasaur would be a good way to train their team of Charmander… the Bulbasaur knew their friends would be hurt if this was allowed to happen, and they knew their home could be damaged or even completely destroyed. So, they determined to chase the trainer and their Charmander out… but will they be able to?

Welcome my friends, to Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia, hosted by myself, DawningWinds, and MoDed by @EternalPokéFanGirl

(1) All standard forum and section rules apply.

(2) Do not communicate outside the thread unless given express permission by the host.

(3) Hardclaiming roles, species and actions is permitted. However, you may not provide your role PM as evidence of such claims or quote any private communication from the host, nor post exact wincon wording. You may also not claim the names of your moves, only their effects.

(4) Players are required to make at least three posts containing game relevant information (this term is subjective and will be ruled on a case by case basis should the need arise) each Day Phase. Failure to do so once will result in a warning, failure to do so a second time may result in you being forcibly subbed out.

(5) Do not attempt to abuse loopholes; if uncertain if what you want to do is considered a loophole, contact the host to confirm.

(6) -Lo phases will be announced at the start of the day phase. Assuming the host is smart enough to realize it’s -Lo

(7) A tie in votes will result in one of the tied players being killed at random.

(8) Hammer rules do not apply.

(9) After dying, you may make a single post in thread, but this post must contain no game-relevant information.

(10) Please do not edit your posts. Minor exceptions may be made for correcting spelling or formatting errors, but no information should be added. A single infraction of this rule will result in a warning, repeated infractions may result in you being forcibly subbed out or modkilled. Deleting posts is strictly forbidden and will result in the Moderator-on-Duty reversing the deletion and an immediate sub-out or modkill without warning.

(11) Cycles will be 48hr day/24 hr night. The host will post in thread announcing when actions and votes are locked for the phase; only actions and votes made before that announcement will count.

How the mechanics work: Each player will start as one of Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, with Bulbasaurs being town, Charmanders being Mafia, and Squirtle being independent. Whilst in their first stage, each player will be vanilla; at the end of each phase, all players will have a 25% chance of evolving if not in their final stage. Each starter will have a list of moves that they can gain access to upon evolution; when you evolve, a move from the list will be selected at random for you to gain the ability to use at night. When evolving to your final stage, the list of moves expands slightly, and if you roll the same move for both your first and second evolution, your second stage move will be rerolled. Each player may only use one move per night. (Mafia’s factional nightkill not included in this limit)

I'm looking for around thirteen players, but am willing to adjust depending on interest since I think the setup should be able to be flexible on that front.

Players:
1. Pikochu - Fainted D2, Charmander
2. Mint Elv
3. ExLight
4. JamieIsBored
5. RavenRaziel98
6. Zexy
7. TheCapsFan
8. Snowy Minish
9. gentlefeather
10. LICH KING
11. dawn dusk - Fainted N1, Squirtle
12. jaison crasta - Fainted D1, Bulbasaur
13 wissen schaftler Elieson

Subs:
1. Jinjo
2. Elieson

Spectators:
1. Dragondg

Last edited:
Oh I'm assuming that Pikachu ain't a Kanto starter for this game? Okay then!

Sign me up anyways :p

• Staff
Why must you be so cruel as to make charmander the rep for mafia? That atrocity should be indep.
I had a very complex process that proves it being Mafia correct.
Fire = RedGiven (Source: game titled FireRed)
Red = MafiaGiven (Source: the scum colors in every game ever, pretty much)
Charmander = FireGiven (Source: Charmander's actual type)
Fire = MafiaTransitive property of Equality
Charmander = MafiaTransitive property of Equality

I had a very complex process that proves it being Mafia correct.
Fire = RedGiven (Source: game titled FireRed)
Red = MafiaGiven (Source: the scum colors in every game ever, pretty much)
Charmander = FireGiven (Source: Charmander's actual type)
Fire = MafiaTransitive property of Equality
Charmander = MafiaTransitive property of Equality
And I suppose technically mafia has advantage over town, while town has advantage over indep, and indep over mafia. Just like Fire-grass-water-fire.

A group of wild Bulbasaur were gathered in a secluded garden, and everything was relatively peaceful. They all got along with each other and coexisted relatively peacefully with the small number of Squirtle that live in the nearby pond. But then, a trainer with a love for fire-types stumbled upon the garden, and decided that fighting these Bulbasaur would be a good way to train their team of Charmander… the Bulbasaur knew their friends would be hurt if this was allowed to happen, and they knew their home could be damaged or even completely destroyed. So, they determined to chase the trainer and their Charmander out… but will they be able to?

Welcome my friends, to Fire in the Garden: Kanto Starters Mafia, hosted by myself, DawningWinds, and MoDed by one of the War Room Mods, probably.

(1) All standard forum and section rules apply.

(2) Do not communicate outside the thread unless given express permission by the host.

(3) Hardclaiming roles, species and actions is permitted. However, you may not provide your role PM as evidence of such claims or quote any private communication from the host, nor post exact wincon wording. You may also not claim the names of your moves, only their effects.

(4) Players are required to make at least three posts containing game relevant information (this term is subjective and will be ruled on a case by case basis should the need arise) each Day Phase. Failure to do so once will result in a warning, failure to do so a second time may result in you being forcibly subbed out.

(5) Do not attempt to abuse loopholes; if uncertain if what you want to do is considered a loophole, contact the host to confirm.

(6) -Lo phases will be announced at the start of the day phase. Assuming the host is smart enough to realize it’s -Lo

(7) A tie in votes will result in one of the tied players being killed at random.

(8) Hammer rules do not apply.

(9) After dying, you may make a single post in thread, but this post must contain no game-relevant information.

(10) Please do not edit your posts. Minor exceptions may be made for correcting spelling or formatting errors, but no information should be added. A single infraction of this rule will result in a warning, repeated infractions may result in you being forcibly subbed out or modkilled. Deleting posts is strictly forbidden and will result in the Moderator-on-Duty reversing the deletion and an immediate sub-out or modkill without warning.

(11) Cycles will be 48hr day/24 hr night. The host will post in thread announcing when actions and votes are locked for the phase; only actions and votes made before that announcement will count.

How the mechanics work: Each player will start as one of Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, with Bulbasaurs being town, Charmanders being Mafia, and Squirtle being independent. Whilst in their first stage, each player will be vanilla; at the end of each phase, all players will have a 25% chance of evolving if not in their final stage. Each starter will have a list of moves that they can gain access to upon evolution; when you evolve, a move from the list will be selected at random for you to gain the ability to use at night. When evolving to your final stage, the list of moves expands slightly, and if you roll the same move for both your first and second evolution, your second stage move will be rerolled. Each player may only use one move per night. (Mafia’s factional nightkill not included in this limit)

I'm looking for around thirteen players, but am willing to adjust depending on interest since I think the setup should be able to be flexible on that front.

Players:
1. Pikochu
2. Mint Elv
3. ExLight
4. JamieIsBored

Subs:

Spectators:
Would it be ok if i spectate, if so then count me in.

Thanks DawningWinds, me or my avatar will probably munching on sumthin' while we watch!

Consider me in.
I only know you from hearing, but welcome back! :bulbaWave: :notworthy:

welcome-back.gif

Back
Top Bottom