• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fire sprite contest!

Emboarbeque

Mmmm... SPICY!
Reaction score
I'm sorry if there is already one like this, but I want to do all 3 starter types (fire, water and grass) in 3 threads. I've already done a water type contest so I still need to do a fire and grass so here is the fire one.

The rule are simple. Make a sprite and send it in, but don't just re-colour a pokemon and send it in because it's kinda plain (you can do it though, but your chances of winning is... well 50-50 I guess...). You can do splices though and you can add stuff to pokemon such as wings or tails or whatever. Don't post any rude sprite's because that's just is silly. Tell me it's name and describe it's moves (you don't have to, but it would be cooler if you describe it for me) and that's all!

The deadline is the last day of October.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
firegastly6334498659iaz.gif

Name: Flomet
Type: Rock/Fire
Moves: Flamethrower, rock blast, explosion, glare

here is my flaming oltorb

ability : flame body

moves: electric firebolt(new move tought by me), overheat, selfdestruct and (another new move tought) Flame rollout

Again, hardly anyone's taken part so here are the results:

2nd place is...
Gaygar Rocks! If there were a lot more competitors you would have won 2nd place out of all of them!

So first place goes to...
Red G!

yay, thanks. I'm just glad I made it in the top 3.

Back
Top Bottom