• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

fire starters(except chimchar) or growlithe

I can breed a tepig for you or a chamander
If you looking for fire types in general just tell me

@Bladedge

ok, on my Pearl I can breed you the fire type starters for sure (except Tepig due to it being a Gen IV game like you want) I can also breed you some other fire types though I dont have a complete list, and I will do it for a Chikorita if you have one

Last edited:
I could get you pretty much any of the fire starters or growlithe in gen IV, would you be willing to part w/ a legendary?

You can have a growlithe for free~ I have a couple of level 14-15ish ones, or I could breed you a fresh one. Which would you like? :3

Oh you have iv GEN
I can give you any fire starter and a growlithe than

@Bladedge : Hi. While it isn't against the rules per se, you do have a lot of Wanted threads. In future can you try to create as few as possible within such a short amount of time, please? One it would minimize clutter, and two it would free up some space for other people's threads to be seen on the first page.

So if you could edit your OP to move some of your other Wants into this, it would be much appreciated, as five wanted threads on the first page is a little excessive when you can just edit the first post, and its title, to cater for your new "wants".

If you need any help doing this just let me know. Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom