• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fire-Type 5th Gen Predictions

Oh there are also just 18 Ghost-type Pokémon, 22 Ice-type Pokémon, 26 Steel-type, 25 Dark-type, 19 Dragon-type, 25 Fighting-type and 28 Electric-type.

Dragons are supposed to be sparse, and Ice is mainly around to take out dragons. But we do need more Fighting & Electric as well.

I think the starter may end up with an unusual typing, maybe Psychic or Electric. But O agree Fire needs more dual types.

I think the starter will end up as Fire/Dark. If it evolves into Fire/Ground I will smack a bitch hard.

I'm really only looking forward to getting Pokabu's line as our only fire types this gen, maybe with one legendary, haaaa...

I want a fire pig. It will be huge and pink, and know fiery smell.
And a firetruck, it will be Fire/Water.

That's strange, you got your fire pig wish right, but do you think it's good enough

I really hope this generation introduces few (2 or 3 families including Mijumaru's evolutionary line) to no Water-Types and concentrates on the Fire-Types. There's like 80 Water-Types! It's like the third most abundant tyoe in the Pokemon world!

I really hope this generation introduces few (2 or 3 families including Mijumaru's evolutionary line) to no Water-Types and concentrates on the Fire-Types. There's like 80 Water-Types! It's like the third most abundant tyoe in the Pokemon world!

There are 92 water types, not counting Mijumaru's evolutionary line wich makes the water type the most abundant in the pokemon world.

Gamefreak hates fire types. There will be one mid game fire type line and a legendary in addition to the starter.

Fire types aren't really interesting to me. I would like to see some new type combinations that include the fire type (bug/fire type fire ant has been mentioned a few times and would be cool)

We need a basic threestage evolution. I don't think fire has that..

I dunno if it has been mentioned here, but in another thread, someone proposed such an awesome idea: A Fire/Ice macaque Pokemon. The Japanese macaques live in the mountains where it's snowy and cold, but they hang out in hot springs. Man, how awesome would that be.

JapaneseMacaqueM2216.jpg

^^^This.^^^

Gamefreak hates fire types.

GF does not hate fire types....they hate poison types.

ANYWAYS, I'd like to see a Fire/Ghost or Ghost/Fire type pokemon based off of a Hitodama. According to Japanese Folklore, its basically a fiery spirit that can be seen after someone dies. But it just sounds cool....to me at least.

Bayl spreading the love :]

I just had a crazy idea, a blue/humpback whale based on a furnace, that spews magma instead of water and creates islands o.0 it can be Fire/Water.

Could be called Ruptcean(Erupt+Ocean)
I don't normally do this but this idea made me happy

Lv 1 Splash
Lv 4 Water Gun
Lv 7 Supersonic
Lv 9 Smokescreen
Lv 11 Fire Spin
Lv 16 Whirlpool
Lv 22 Rest
Lv 28 Brine
Lv 31 Rollout
Lv 35 Amnesia
Lv 41 Mist
Lv 48 Water Spout or Dive
Lv 56 Eruption

Ok, maybe the attacks are a little off, but y'all get the idea.

i personally don't think they'll touch the Fire/dragon (or vice-versa) since Charizard is so heavily this. minus being an actual dragon type, it just screams the look tho :/

Magby -> Magmar -> Magmortar

Alternatively, any of the starters.

Aside from that, no, there are no Fire-types that evolve twice.

Thats not what I'm thinking of. Magby is a babyform, and they're all introduced in different generations. Besides, Magmortar is FAIL!

And starters don't count.

Something like the Gen1 trade-ones, the Gen1 Stone-ones, Jumpluff-line, Ampharos-line, Luxray-line, Ludicolo and Shiftry etc.

I've no idea why, but I always wanted a candle Pokemon lol. Like the candle from Beauty and the Beast. :S

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom