• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Firestone Custom Pokeball Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Reaction score
anvillogo_forum.png

Requests Are Currently: OPEN
"Closed" means I'm not actively filling requests, but you're welcomed to still leave one.

Welcome once again, dear trainers, to Firestone's Pokeball workshop where you can order a custom pokeball or Apricorn container today! I am Hammer, the pokeball blacksmith, trained in the ancient ways of pokeball forging from apricorns, combining it with modern day techniques to bring you the highest quality capturing tools. Choose from 6 awesome base pokeball styles!

• >How does it work?
  • The process is simple! Give me a detailed description of the pokeball you want, and I'll craft it for you. You can customize colors, patterns, even details right down to the ring or buttons. It'll be even easier if you provide a drawn picture, or picture that relates to what you want.
  • >How do I get my request noticed?
  • A good way to NOT get it noticed is by saying something like "I want a pokeball designed to catch water types!" The more descriptive it is, or if you provide an image, the more likely I'll pick up the request. Also, try not to just throw out random names at me, like "LUCHADORBALL". Keep in mind sometimes it takes me a bit so I won't get to everyone.
  • >Be Forewarned:
  • The lazier [less detailed] your request is, the lazier the result will be. If you don't provide details for what you want and just give me a name or pokemon, it'll either turn out very simple or I just plain won't accept the request. If it's not what you wanted, and you didn't provide details, odds are I will not go back and make changes and simply move on to a more detailed request.
  • >Where can I go to see if my pokeball got made?
  • https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cdusjizf2r0duz5/Glkqdv25bG#/
  • Just go to the link above to see the entire archive of pokeballs made so far. Yours will appear there when it's completed.
  • >Why are you bothering to do this? What's it for?
  • For fun, really. It helps challenge me with my graphic design as well. Use it for whatever you want. These are all Public Domain.

styles.png
These are the styles you can choose from. Simply tell me which you want when you post your request. Every part of the ball can essentially be customized.
This includes the band, the shell, patterns inside either, indentations, the button itself, and on the Apricorn Balls, the dial can be made into a number shapes. Literally your only real limit is your imagination
When the ball is finished, I provide a large sized PNG of it so you can scale it down for anything you like. However, if you request it, I can provide multiple sizes.

>Can I have a pikachuball?
Truth be told, I enjoy more abstract requests over 'pokemon' or 'character' theme'd balls. I prefer things that feature functionality over vanity, or vanity if that's the function.
While I do theme'd requests, I still try to make them look like a tool rather than a pokeball with facepaint. Also it's less likely I'll pick up a pokemon-theme'd ball over other requests, especially if you just request it by name and provide no details.

>Why are you ignoring me?
I try to accomodate as many requests as I can, but my tme is limited and I have to pick my battles. If I don't get to you, odds are I'll add your request to a back-log. Also be sure to read the request rules because if your request doesn't get filled, odds are it's because you didn't follow them.

>I want the strip to be a zigzag, the button to be a smiley face, and the pokeball to be a hexagon!
I can only work within the 6 templates I set up. It takes alot of work to alter the basic structure of the ball so if it requires major changes, I probably won't do it. I can add things onto the outside of the ball, but changing anything about the basic structure becomes daunting when I have many requests already in progress.

Order form

Pokeball Build: (Choose one of the Six types)
General theme: (Sum up what the ball does or what it's based on)
Colors desired: (Your basic colors for the body, or each part)
Detailed description: (Be as detailed as you can.)

Code:
[B][U]Pokeball Build:[/U][/B] (Choose one of the Six types)
[B][U]General theme:[/U][/B] (Sum up what the ball does or what it's based on)
[B][U]Colors desired:[/U][/B] (Your basic colors for the body, or each part)
[B][U]Detailed description:[/U][/B] (Be as detailed as you can.)

Last edited:
Your first request - Stunning work by the way.

Pokeball Build: Unlimited
General theme: The ball will be used to store a Luxio and posted in the Fiction Fairground as a visual part of a story I plan on posting.
Colors desired:To match Luxio's design - Strong yellow, black, pale blue
Detailed description:I was thinking a strong yellow - maybe with a gemstone feel - for the upper part of the Pokéball and a black for the lower part. Pale blue could be used for the engravings to match the design.

If you feel like changes need to be made, or more detail needed, work away!

Thanks in advance,
Airt

Apologize for the wait, I didn't see someone had replied.

Please enjoy
Luxioball

Presenting the Gemtop Luxioball, a high quality Unlimited ball built to best house the trainer's Luxio. With higher happiness, the pokemon's performance will improve greatly.

Did you know? said:
"Firestone pokeballs are designed with all natural apricorn shell-based paints and dyes, to ensure the highest quality layouts for you!"

Last edited:

General theme: Mega Evolution

Colors desired: Colors pertaining to Mega Evolution, probably a glowing sort of purple that mixes with glowing blue, pink, yellow, and green

Detailed description: I've been trying to design this for a while and I think you can help me out. This Pokeball isn't a real Pokeball, at least not anymore. Originally, it was the Pokeball of Charlie the (Shiny) Charizard who is the Champion of my Fakemon Region's favorite Pokémon. But, he's a little too big for it, and never really liked it anyway. So, Champion Frita turned it into a pendant to hold Charlie's Mega Stone. Thus, it's function, holding a Mega Charizardite X.

Feel free to let your creativity loose on this one. ^^

Retrofitted the ball for containing the Charizardite X

DiteXball

Did you know? said:
""Thanks to Firestone's patented "Hollow-gram" technology, a pokeball shell can appear to be completely see-through, glassy, or even have effects or objects things inside, while the ball itself remains completely opaque and hollow.""

Last edited:
Retrofitted the ball for containing the Charizardite X

DiteXball

Did you know? said:
""Thanks to Firestone's patented "Hollow-gram" technology, a pokeball shell can appear to be completely see-through, glassy, or even have effects or objects things inside, while the ball itself remains completely opaque and hollow.""

It looks amazing! Thank you so much! :D

Poké Ball Build: Standard

General Theme: Pokémon Ranger

Colours: I'm looking for a fairly simple forest green top/white bottom

Detailed Description: Possibly a tricky one here, I'm not sure. General idea is that this would be a standard issue Poké Ball for my version of the Pokémon Ranger Union. On the top I'd like a my invented logo - laurel wreath in black stencil, surrounding an oak leaf like a C on its side, if that make sense

I’m unsure if this person is still around but here’s hoping they are

General theme: A Pokeball designed to expose Pokémon to an organic nanobot virus (whether successful in capture or not) that spreads over the body in a pattern similar to circuitry lines
Colors desired: Black as the primary with Red as the secondary
Detailed description: I’m not sure on how to describe it well. Best bet would for it to look like a cross between the Dark Ball from Pokémon 4Ever and the Clone Ball from the first movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom