Requests Are Currently: OPEN
"Closed" means I'm not actively filling requests, but you're welcomed to still leave one.
Welcome once again, dear trainers, to Firestone's Pokeball workshop where you can order a custom pokeball or Apricorn container today! I am Hammer, the pokeball blacksmith, trained in the ancient ways of pokeball forging from apricorns, combining it with modern day techniques to bring you the highest quality capturing tools. Choose from 6 awesome base pokeball styles!
- >How does it work?
- The process is simple! Give me a detailed description of the pokeball you want, and I'll craft it for you. You can customize colors, patterns, even details right down to the ring or buttons. It'll be even easier if you provide a drawn picture, or picture that relates to what you want.
- >How do I get my request noticed?
- A good way to NOT get it noticed is by saying something like "I want a pokeball designed to catch water types!" The more descriptive it is, or if you provide an image, the more likely I'll pick up the request. Also, try not to just throw out random names at me, like "LUCHADORBALL". Keep in mind sometimes it takes me a bit so I won't get to everyone.
- >Be Forewarned:
- The lazier [less detailed] your request is, the lazier the result will be. If you don't provide details for what you want and just give me a name or pokemon, it'll either turn out very simple or I just plain won't accept the request. If it's not what you wanted, and you didn't provide details, odds are I will not go back and make changes and simply move on to a more detailed request.
- >Where can I go to see if my pokeball got made?
- Just go to the link above to see the entire archive of pokeballs made so far. Yours will appear there when it's completed.
- >Why are you bothering to do this? What's it for?
- For fun, really. It helps challenge me with my graphic design as well. Use it for whatever you want. These are all Public Domain.
These are the styles you can choose from. Simply tell me which you want when you post your request. Every part of the ball can essentially be customized.
This includes the band, the shell, patterns inside either, indentations, the button itself, and on the Apricorn Balls, the dial can be made into a number shapes. Literally your only real limit is your imagination
When the ball is finished, I provide a large sized PNG of it so you can scale it down for anything you like. However, if you request it, I can provide multiple sizes.
>Can I have a pikachuball?
Truth be told, I enjoy more abstract requests over 'pokemon' or 'character' theme'd balls. I prefer things that feature functionality over vanity, or vanity if that's the function.
While I do theme'd requests, I still try to make them look like a tool rather than a pokeball with facepaint. Also it's less likely I'll pick up a pokemon-theme'd ball over other requests, especially if you just request it by name and provide no details.
>Why are you ignoring me?
I try to accomodate as many requests as I can, but my tme is limited and I have to pick my battles. If I don't get to you, odds are I'll add your request to a back-log. Also be sure to read the request rules because if your request doesn't get filled, odds are it's because you didn't follow them.
>I want the strip to be a zigzag, the button to be a smiley face, and the pokeball to be a hexagon!
I can only work within the 6 templates I set up. It takes alot of work to alter the basic structure of the ball so if it requires major changes, I probably won't do it. I can add things onto the outside of the ball, but changing anything about the basic structure becomes daunting when I have many requests already in progress.
Pokeball Build: (Choose one of the Six types)
General theme: (Sum up what the ball does or what it's based on)
Colors desired: (Your basic colors for the body, or each part)
Detailed description: (Be as detailed as you can.)
[B][U]Pokeball Build:[/U][/B] (Choose one of the Six types) [B][U]General theme:[/U][/B] (Sum up what the ball does or what it's based on) [B][U]Colors desired:[/U][/B] (Your basic colors for the body, or each part) [B][U]Detailed description:[/U][/B] (Be as detailed as you can.)