• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jyo's Arts

if curious, my fan fic is kind of inspired by the movie "The Core" where an evil military general tried to create a weaopon of mass destuction that cuaed earthquakes to use against enemies, but his plan backfired and cuased the core of the Earth to stop spinning. good guys have to try to figure out how to get core spinning again.

05 – The Failed Test

chapter focusing on evil team, will start oppossite way, following morning*
Florian and I wake to an unsual way, something is moving our tails, we can tell from small paws, its the younger ones.
Girls... Rose, Xandra, and Iulia have caught my split tail and playing with it, I turn my head around to watch them, and even gently flick my tail tips so they can play, catching it, hugging it, pushing it down other pulling it up. I greet both with a cute and friendly low 'Mreow” next to them, they turn to wave at me “morning you three, is my tail so fun'
three greet me, and nod while wrapping around it.
The other three boys, Arthur, Kenny, and Keith are playing with their dad's tail, and lower back and back paw too, they climp up his paw, and sldie down his back and his curved tail, bump on my back and go again, Florian smiles, looking at them.

Firox is doing his part by making a tasty simple but hearty grilled cheese sandwich with bacon, veggies, and steak, he also making two sunny side up eggs for all. Vay is making fresh orange juice.

Leafeon's own children are late sleepers this time, while the 'Brees are watching cartoons waiting for the main meal to be ready.

Joseph and Robyn are also late sleeprs, but Robyn has attached the power charging cable around her tail to keep the tablet young ones are using to watch cartoons fully charged.

as our family has a good time, let's see what the villains are up to

A typical morning for all, Cazanna and Mozart are making meal. Martins and Shayna are setting table.
Mayleen overlooks at her paper work, while trying to keep her tail free from Ricky's attention.

This day is different, before the meal, Mayleen gives all their directions
“Cazanna you and Mozart survey the region, see what we can use for rsults.
Sheyna, create a water puddle for for the machine to move through.
Martins, help provide power for our prototype.
Ricky take down all the notes and make adjustments as needed.
Today is our first experimental try, we will learn from it, let's enjoy breakfast and get to work”

“yes boss” all reply and get to their breakfast, .
Steak, potatoes, corn, and eggs as well. They have Fruit Punch or Coffee to drink.

A few hours later after breakfast, and Mayleen keeping her tail safe from Ricky, Mayleen calls on all
“it's time, let's get going”

As hidden door opens, a large ring like device is brought out, full of wires an and buttons and a mysterious aura in the middle
“boss, the best location is between the ridge where two three mountains meet, no one lives there and is secret”
Mayleen explores the area
“let's go for it”

Sheyna sets all ready , creating the water support, and Ricky set it on top.
Using a number pad inputs the code.

The device starts to glow yellow, then white, an invisible shock wave goes into the ground, making rocks and trees move and break off”seems to be working” Mayleen rubs her paws

Main downside is the crust is thick under the mountains and didn't have enough power or strenght to get through. Ground shakes equivalent to a 4.5 earthquake, then the machine turns off.
“what... happened...?”villains go over to see that part of the machine broke as well
“Ricky?”
“well boss, we might not have enough power or strenght, it did kind of work, we managed to create an earthquake not powerful enough to cause a volcano to erupt”
“good job everyone, even if not what expected, we can call it a success for now, we are on our way, what might we need?”
”more electric Pokemon, my power alone isn't enough, we might convince someone to come or force prisoners”
“I like your way of thinking, let's get working on it, for now let's bring back inside our device”As the group for now retreats back into the safety of their lair, hide the device, using video they took, Martins and Sheyna study the video for evidence and clues
Ricky can't hide it anymore tells Mayleen “can we be partners, be together in our future”
He holds her tail over his, and places them over his heart
Mayleen looks carefully into his eyes
“your being trutful and caring, of course I ill Ricky”He can feel her moving her tail trying to escape him
“I will call you boss in front of all, but love when we are alone... you have such a fun loveable tail”
Mayleen pulls it away before Ricky can reach it.
heading back to the fun group

After breakfast, we went into town to spend some time in the park, the young Eevees played with other younger children there.
After we picked up ingedients for the next day's meal, not knowing what the journey has in store for us

Later in the afternoon time, we bought items to make waffles once more, fresh fruit we can pick from our garden.
We also bought ingredients needed to make cheeseburgers... including bacon for Arval.

Vay and Leonardo are cutting the thicks chunks of beef into smaller chucks and feeding them through a grinder, then they add the right amount of bacon-fat to form the meat into burger patties.
Both Leafeons are cutting potatoes or vegetables.
Firox and will be cooking the meat, while Fleur who is a bker is baking the bread.
Firox in wait time is slicing the cheese and getting the bacon ready.

“let's play everyone”
Grace is making the ready to play position, as the nineteen Eevees get ready
“going down mommy”
Keith calls out playfully as her young Eevees make fast dash towards her, Grace holds ground, until she gets pounced and taken down to the side,
“Florian! Elise! Robyn! Brothers! Sisters! I'm down, come help”
Elise and Robyn try to help out but also get pounced on by all the Eevees, Florian ges dragged in when Matt and Kevin grab onto his tail and gently pull him in
“ahh, tail caught, tail caught, going down”
I can't help it and join in, leaping over all, until Grace reaches up and grabs my two front paws and pulls me in, I laugh while having fun.

06 – Fluffball Nightmare, 2

at the Villain's Lair
“Boss! I may have discovered a solution to our trouble, we found two Jolteons living in a large home near the town, they could be useful for our plans, and their combined power will be sufficient, they seem also strong and guarded, won't likely accept our plans for world domination”
“Damn! Lucky break and they might not fall for it, any other clues from them?”
“they live in a large family with children, so isolating them will be tough, but possible”
“great job,...'
'here is an idea, maybe you and Ricky can try to befriend them and convince them to join us”
“possible, I'm terrible with children, and Ricky here won't leave my tail alone either Cut It out stupid Cat!”
Mayleen roughly shoves him to his side and pulls her tail away.
“interesting plan Martins, Now Ricky, let's try it out”

panning back to our hero's den, early evening and the mood for dessert is happening

Waffles for des=rt is what we are having
“daddy@ daddy! We iz going tew helpz tew widh wafflez”
Little lia says happily while gently tugging Arval's tail
'alright, be careful”

Unknown to us, mayleen, Martins, and ricky are watching from a window, they have a plan on mind.

Fleur smiles, passing the Eevees their own bowl, sptula,, and mixer, Arval will help them out, so will Aycan.
“Firest thing we will need to do is messure the ingedients, we do that by adding flour to shi little tool called a 'sifter' and gently spin it to sift flour”Even if careful, all grabbing the flour at same time, it gets all over the flour, especially when Sean and Mike turn to grab at same time and the spoons collide and fall on them.
Causes Mike to sneeze, getting flour on dad, he gives off a funny 'puff o of smoke' with flour, not amused at getting his precious fur stained, being children learning doesn't do anything mean, it causes Aycan to laugh, so do most of us.
Luckikly the sifting went ok.
“Now we have flour ready, next we will need to beat two eggs with butter”
Common sense, Arval would assume the young ones would break the eggs into a spparate bowl... young ones haven't learned that yet so
ocusin in on Lia and Mike, the two closest to dad.
Instead of breaking them, they add the two eggs into the bowl and pour melted butter over them, start to mix, giggle.
“daddy! I brokez da egg, can I getz new one?”
When mixing, Lia broke one of them with the sppon, Arval takes a look cant help but laugh.
“everyone is so silly, hold on, hold on”
young ones stop to look
“the egg are meant to be broken open in a small bowl, checked for shells, then poured into bigger mixing bowl, let me show all”
Aycan laughs too, as Arval cracks the egg on the side of the bowl, pours egg inside, does same with the secon egg checks for shells, then pours them into mixing bowl, young ones watch.
All attempt it, do struggle at first, just when arval is about to show Lia one, the egg cracks in a different way gets on her back paws and Arval's front paw.
Vay helps clean up as Lia giggles.
Not long after, both parents helping out, the eggs and butter get mixed together.
“next up, we will pour milk into the eggs, mix them, slowly add the sifted flour and mix to form a batter, easy with a mixer”
Lia, Mike, and Sean still closest to Arval, rest closer to mom
After Vees pour the milk, Lia does something funny, turned on the mixer and starts splashing milk on his dad's face and chin
“turn it o off! Turn it off” as he gets showered in milk, little Lia finds it funny and laughs, as Aycan turns it off “poor daddy” Lia giggles,, and arval sighs. Rest of the Lia's brothers and sisters giggle too. Fleur looked over and also can't help but give off a nice good laughter you kits are so silly”

Instead of getting mad, Arval shakes it off and teaches the young ones first they have to put the mixer into the batter and start slowly, then increase speed, young ones follow do it much better.
“Lia, Mike, and Sean, we will make berry waffles, so we add berries I have cut up here, mix of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries”
the young ones do happily
“Cerim and Sevim, you two will make chocolate chip, we add them right now”
the kits do so happily.
“finally, Jay and Aree, we will make peanut butter chocolate chip, we add chips and creamy peanut butter to the mix”
they do so happily, now we can call on the rest for nomming, ready?”
“yeaa” all seven say happily and start caling for all.

Kitchen area is still such a mess, pieces of flour, milk, eggs, butter, and even chocoalte chips all over the counters.

This is the perfect time for the three to introduce themselves, as Firox and Fleur are baking the waffles.
“hello you three, I'm Jyo the Espeon, how may we help out?”
“sorry to interrupt, we are a bit lost” Mayleen pretends to look worried
I flick tail tips when I noticed another Espeon
“come on in, we are just setting down for an afternoon meal of waffles, join us as our guests”
I open the door and offer them inside.
“thanks you” Mayleen comes in first, followed by Ricky and Martins.

I introduce everyone to the three.
Mayleen introduces her little group.
“I'm Maylleen, the Glaceon, just exhasted from walking, this Espeon here is Ricky, and our close Manectric friend here is Martins, we got a bit disoriented walking by the mountains, we aren't too familiar with the area yet”

Arval is the only one who has doubhts if they are truly lost or not, he doesn't trully trust them, something about them, for now he gives them the benefit of the doubht.

The young ones greet, and Mayleen looks a bit surprised, tells the three mothers “I'm... a bit surprised... I'm not... too good with... children, nice... to meet all, eee... fun there?”
When Mikee gently taps her tail tip while she watched
“Mikee, try not to scare her too much”
Aycan giggles, asking which waffles they like
“Berry for me, I'm hungry” Mayleen flicks her tail tip for Mikee to tap again
“I'll take buttermilk” Ricky giggles, as he loves doing the same to Mayleen
“I never had peanut butter waffles before, can I get some, thanks” Martins requests, then looks right when Rose, Xandra, and Iulia curious on his blue tail start playing with it, he tries best not to wag it too much.

mean while, back in the lair,
Mozart and Cazanna are working on increasing the size and strenght of their device, making more powerful than the prototype failure.
Sheyna the Dewott just day dreaming of asking Martins for boyfriend/girlfrield idea,
She also getting more recruits for their evil plan, while others undercover.

(where I am at the moment)

plaon making my fan-fic about 16 chapters, this is seventh part.
where the villain team try to get guard down on my group to help them with their evil deeds, one of my 'Brees has doubts.

07 – Secret Plans
08 – Fluffball

heading back into villain's plan
“Cazanna, going into town, need anything, same with you Sheyna, getting plan 2 into action as well.”
“bring me back some steak and flour, wait Ill go along to help out”
“I'll come to, maybe we can find some electric types to try and 'kidnap' for our plan”
“good to see your thinking, for now we need food as well, wonder how th eother three are doing?”

“I'm sure they are OK”

heading back into our own den
Arval at first still has doubts over the three visitors, if they live nearby, how they got lost, still something in the Glaceon's voice tells him otherwise. Still gives them a chance.

“here we go mes amies, time for food, wafles done. All toppings on the sides”
“thanks you” Mayleen grabs her waffles and tops them just like how she likes them, while Lia and Aree gently play with the tip of her tail, being careful not to scare her.
“oh my,, these look amazing, smell so good, thanks you” Martins got his peanut butter waffles and adds some cream cheese butter and some hot fudge and fruit to them, letting the four boy Vees play with his slightly wagging tail
“thanks you there, they smell so good” Ricky gets his cocolate chip waffles and adds a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fresh fruit to his. This time Elise grooms the tip of his split tails with a soft brush before Elise gets her own waffles.

“nice to meet all, in the morning we can help find your way back, rest well, I know getting exhausted is tough, sometimes mountain ranges can be confusion”
“your ight, weather doesn't help much.
'which part of the mountain range do you remember being part of your nearby home?”
Mayleen eats part of her waffles, pretending not to know yet “all we remember is crossing a triple mountain pass, we can't remember which path, at dark they look similar”
“I know what what you mean, not much light without moonlight guiding, do you have any others with you, who might help out?”
well, we have three other friends, they are spending the night in the town, might get worried when they arive back in our lair, no one there

Aycan admires the Manectric, she never seen one before, is fascinated by his fur coloring. Comes over to greet “hai there, cute doggo, never seen one of you before in real life, look amazing and cute”
this causes Martins to blush a bit, he's never been called cute before 'ttt...thanks... you”

“Aycan, be more nicer, don't scare the guests' Arval gently pulls her tail for attention.
Time for Mayleen to be surprised, when Xandra, rose, and iulia also ask her if 'can we pwayz with ya Glaceyz tail?” the bigger glaceon looks down , unsure of how to reply, seeing as the younger ones have fun and ask nicely “of course, be carful”
“yaaay' the young ones giggle and easily pounce on the flicking tail, momma Grace move closer so she can lay down her own tail next to Mayleen's “want to play with mine too?” Grace makes adorable eyes at themm
“yaay, thanks mommy” the Girl vees smile and join in, along with Aree, and Lia all five play with both Glaceon tails, having fun, both wiggle tails gently to encourage the young eevees to play, do so gently.
Pulling, pouncing, nibbling, watching tail move and try to leap on it.
Mayleen decides to ask Grace.
“if you don't mind me asking, how is it like having children?”
“I'll be honest, its fun, its exhausting, they play too much, so a mother Glaceon alone would be tough, I have four brothers and three sisters, and seven other friends helping out, and my partner as well. It's also very rewarding, knowing that I help create life, and they will grow up in a future home. I had to ask my partner if they agree to have children with me, its a male / female partnership, and also asking my other friends and brothers and sisters to help out.”
Mayleen actually paying close attention, with the exception of her gently swaying tail
“parners working together, that's very deep and caring”
Grace question surprises and makes Mayleen blush “Mayleen, have you ever consider having children/”
she turns a bit bright red, as he grabs one of ricky's ears and blushes into it
“I... might... one day... have something... important first”
While Martins keeps the small boys entertained with his tail, the other younger ones, Sean, Michael, Cerim, and Jay start playing with the icky the espeon, leaping between front paws, sliding down his back, on way back they playfully pull his right tail tip, giggling, even ricky is enjoying it

Linette's children join in, they leap and play with both 'Brees.
Mia, Leah, and Dennis are playing with Aycan.
Mia is waving her tail back and forth trying to get the ring to glow.
Dennis and Leah are playing with her ears, doing same, waving ears trying to get the rings to glow, which Aucan giggles and does so.
Kevin and Matt are playing with Arval's tail, wags right Kevin taps it, when it wags left Matt taps it, good thing Arval got used to it.

after two hours of playtime, night time approaches, villains spend the night in the town, while Mayleen, Martins, and Ricky spend the night in or den

The young ones yawn, soon all wait for their favorite Eeveelution to lay down and get cozy.
I tell all three “find a comfortable position to lay down and have a great night rest. We have hammock, couches, window ledges, and blankets on the floor, and a cat tree with layers”
As Elise turns on the TV to watch a comedy movie, low volume
Mayleen yawns too, whispers something to Martins, he nods.
“thanks you, ready for a good... Nap” says the last part with a big yawn.
Mayleen lays down on a couch, even uses Grace's shoulder as a pillow and falls asleep.
Ricky jumps on the hammock and lays down, next to him is Seth , Zoran, and Florian, soon starts to sleep.
Martins goes over where Joseph and Robyn are in the window ledge, naps next to them.

rest of the night goes well well – soon after the first rays of sunlight hits the den, first to get up are the three electric Pokemon

Martins takes the time to ask “hope its ok, do you think you two could help out with a weather devie, I just need some extra electric power, mine alone wasn't nough”
both Joseph and Robyn don't think of it as anything bad, so they agree to help out when they get the chance.
“of course, we can help out if we can”
“thanks so much, once we find our way back, I can show it”
“thanks, that be fun to see.... looks like breakfast is ready”
Joseph yawns giving off a nice big stretch

Not long ater, the rest of the sunshine hits the rest of the interior, majority wake, except for both Flareons who had been up already preparing breakfast. .
Tony the eevee, the most hungriest of all, along with Sean, and Keith all happily go with Firox and even Tony asks
“Flarey!1 Flarey!! what'z for breakfast?”
“what we nomming”
“is it yummy?”
“of course its super yummy, e have soft boiled eggs, cispy bacon, and a side spinach salad, and the main meal isand a toasty meat sandwich which has peppeooni, sausage, and four cheese with a tomato basil soup for dipping”
“yummyz” all three Vees cheer on
“almot ready, how about if you wake all our brothers and sisters, get them ready for breakfast”
“okey” all three say happily and uickly rush over to wake up all the other Eevees as Fleur and Firox prepare the plates.

Once ready and all the young ones gathered “soft boiled egg is kind of a like sunny side up egg, only rounded shape, soft outside and goey yolk inside”Firox and parents notice how excited the smaller ones look at it, and nibble one, surprised and amazed how it oozes out, first time the young Eevees ever seen a soft boiled egg.

After, Mayleen, Ricky, and Martins get their plate, followed by the rest of us.

Mayleen tells Arval “once more, thanks for having us, now that it's sunlight, we should able to find out way home, hopefully not get lost, would all like to come visit?”
“of course, it will make for good excersize too.”
Aval still has doubhts, so will be on alert.

Vay brings everyone uice or hot chocolate to drink.
All o us do something different with our breakfast, such as Grace and Joseph adding hot sauce to their plates, both Caribbeans add a coconut-curry sauce to their plate, Florian and Zoran adding a beet-stew to theirs, and some like Arval adding barbecue sauce.

for the other villains
Sheyna, Cazanna, and Mozart late sleepers, so they are still in the town. They over slept and forgot to set alarm clock.

8th part, half way or so - focuses on villain's lair, trying to convince Joseph and Robyn to help out with their dirty work, don't reveal what it is

08 – Fluffball Nightmare, 3

back in town
The three late sleeprs are finally getting up, realize its already almost midday
“damn it! We're leate, get up you two”
“whaa... oh crap, , we best get going”
as both Cazanna and Mozart frantic for a moment, soon compose themselves and cam dwon
“let's get going, we have all we need” Sheyna suggests

back in our small group, helping to walk up thehill

As before, the, trip up the mountains, Leafeons stay behind. Grass and Ice don't mix to well for the grass types.
“take care everyone, listen to your aunts and uncles”
“we will” the six younger ones happily greet

As we approach the split path, it has changed a bit, since now part of it has a small hole from the failed experiment. .

“I'm sure the path is the lower one”
Mayleen trying to find her way around, Grace follows along, once they approach a cave, Mayleen takes a look
“not this one, maybe the other one on left”
both Glaceons go inside
Mayleen wags her tail happy “this iis it, my home”
“it loos amazing, so much electronics, we should get the rest inside”
“sure”
both Glaceons quickly step outside and invite everyone inside.
Welcome everyone... looks like the other three over slept and haven't arrived yet, come on in”
“oh my, so huge inside”

Fluffball niightmare will begin soon, as the little Eevees jump down from Leonardo's and Vay's tail, start exploring around.
Tony leaps into one of the bags and pulls out a nice big box full of cookies, from Sherrie's bag
Keith, and Kenny join in nibbling ta cookie too.
Matins shows Joseph and Robyn what they are working on
Tony looks too says in a funny way
“looks like a giant donut”
“sure does, its for weather, to help predict earthquakes, might only be a prototype for now, we had a failed experiment, we hope this one works”
“wow, it looks amazing”

meanwhile back in the main room. Mayleen is cursing again, not in bad words, more of growls and hisses, when Ricky ponces on her tail and starts to lirt on it, gently nibbling and rubbing his face on the fur.
“let me go you idi... Espeon” trying to sound respectul with guests around, at one point remembering Martins' advice, she roughly latches onto the mid portion of his tail, underside, and roughly pulls on it, this causes Ricky to yelp in both pain and surprise, letting him go ofMayleen, to sit in middle and rub his tender aching tail.
Mayleen giggles.

For the Vees, have fun chasing me around, at least some of the boy Vees do. Except for Tony who is eating cookies.
Mia, and Leah are are watching Elise and play with her ears.
Lia, Aree, and Sevim are playing with their mother, Aycan, pinning her down, nibbling her ears, chin, nose, and neck... as she smiles and laughs.
Xandra, Rose, andIulia are with the other 'Bree, Arval, he is laying down looking a bit embarrased, as the three are playfully trying a pink sylveon style bown around his tail, Arval trying to gently wag it away. He doesn't as to not to hurt the young one's feelings either.
Vay and Leonardo help make fresh juice for all.
Sherrie is examaning Ricky's tail, she knows its not hurt or anything, she uses her medical stuff to study it “looks like we may need to give it a nice big vaccination shot, what you say?”showing a capped needle, tis cuases ricky to pull his tail away, and give a crying expression “no! Please!” Sherrie laughs “Im just kidding, don't cry”
with Mayleen watching, this causes her to laugh for a moment, then approaches him, grabs his taill and gives it a tender and loving lick on it “don't worry there, I'll protect it, as I know you will mine, right?”
she passes her Glaceon tail on his chin
“yyy...your right, I'm afraid... of needles”
Arval gets up, making sure his tailis hidden from view, as the rest gather around
“thanks fo inviting us
Joseph tells Martins “just call us when ready, and we will see what we can do”
the younger ones get on either Leonardo's o Vay's tail and hang on tight.
As the rest of us make our way back.

Once we ar e out of ight
“Boss, looks like we have both Jolteons in, they will be great slave works for our machine, once they find out what it does, they don't help, I know they will call on their friends for support”
“your right on that, we will have to find a way to catch them when the time comes, wonder where the rest are”
Mayleen looks down, Ricky still curled up in a ball hugging his own tail protectivally, while mayleen runs her own along his chin.
“oh come one, get better, the Sylveon was only kidding” meanwhile, back in our own den
as we arrive, the younger ones leap off both Vaporeon tails and run inside, except for Sean and Lia who both playfully nibble on Vay's and Leonardo's tail fins. Inside, the younger ones have fun leaping around, by accident, Mia and Leah get to close to a potted plant and knock it down, causing it to break “sorry mommy” as boh apologize to Linette, once Vay makes it inside, she smiles
“don't worry Linette, its ok, they are playing children, we will help clean it” Linette smiles. I use my psychic to clean up the broken porcelin pot, put them in a recycle can, then I pick up the soil and put them in a white bucket, so Linette can take outside. Vay uses water attacks and mops to clean up the soil.

once more in the villain's lair
Cazanna, Mozart, and sheyna finally arrived
“hello boss”
“hey you three, what took so long?”
“we fell asleep and over slept,””
“worst of all, we forgot to set alarm clock”
“whats the matter with Ricky”
“not to worry, he will be ok, just a little scare is all”
“surprise he is not trying to bother your tail at the moment” Mayleen even flicks and wags her tail in front of him
“your right”

next part, evil villains still pretending to be nice, to gain our turst, Mozart the Watchog trying not to lash out when he gets stepped on

09 = Villanious Encounters

as the day went by, a few clouds went by, didn't stick for long, sun came back out

“we will be back later, Leonardo and I promised to make lasagna to the legendary cats”
“take care you two, see later”
“bye” the young ones wave
Outside on thethe path, Mozard the Watchog, hidden by some bushes, doesn't noticed that the tip of his tail is sticking out from the bush, he is surveying a new area for their experiment
Leoanro and Vay are speaking about the weather, as Leonardo pushes a small cart up hill carrying the tiems. None see the tail sticking out since it matches the bush, until Vay's both right paws step on it, , his tail laying on top of a rock so Vay's full weight caused the tail to smash into the rock, luckily didn't pierced the skin but was painful.
The poor surprised meerkat yelps and hisses in pain, turning around to grab his tail and rub it
“heey, stupid creature, wath the tail” it hisses in slight anger
“oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to step on your tail, I didn't see it on the ground, I hope its OK”
Mozart inspects his tail, seeing no bleeding or cuts, still slight hiss of anger
“it will be OK, sorry for hissing, its a natural instinct”
“I understand, it would be same with me, take care”
as the Vaporeons wave bye to the Watchog.

Not long after, Cazanna the Houndoom arrives to the aching meerkat
“whats the matter with you”
“some stupid Vaporeon stepped on my tail, it still hurts”
“well, did you eep your tail tucked around your front paws, and out of the way”
“no, I guess not, Ileft it out out in the open, visible”
“well, if the Vaporeon where distracted, they didn't see your tail, in a way, no offense, your the stupid one”
He hisses and growls in a playful 'your right' kind of way

Martins had called the two Jolteons to get a view of their device, as both make their way up, also encounter the Houndoom and Watchog
Both of them look over, knowing they are what they need for their evil plans, for now pretend to be nice to gain their trust
“greetings there, we are looking fo a Manectric named Martins... oh there he is”
“over here, Joseph, and robyn, come on in, the device is looking nicely”
“what is it supposed to do, if I may ask”
“of course, its supposed to help predict when an earthquake will happen, and apporximiate location to try and give early warning, too bad it can't predict how strong it will be”
“that's impressive, some ind of warning will be nice, will help save lives”
“hope it works to a degree”
“I hope so to, I know earthquake prediction and how strong is still impossible

as Martins keeps speaking with Joseph and Robyn, Grace and Myself make a visit to greet Mayleen and Ricky, we find that Mayleen is on a couch, hiding her tail under her body, while ricky is tying to a find a way to catch it
“come on love, lemme at it”
“try to catch... oh, hello Grace and Jyo”
“hello” we greet we smile and laugh at their silliness, Mayleen introduces us to Sheyna the Dewott, she is making some chili beans for all to eat'”the Watchog here is Mozart, that Houndoom is Cazanna Mayleen introduces them to us, we greet as well
“Mozart, whats the matter with your tail?”
she asks as Mozart cradles his tail “a vaporeon stepped on it, it still hurts, it was laying over a sharp rock, when her paw smashed on it, it smashed it into the rock below”
“ouch, that sounds painful, ricky here trying to catch mine again”

Back in our den, the younger ones are learning how to read, write, speak, and type alongside Firox, Seth, and Arval.
Aycan is making turkish food to eat, Doner and Malhmacun, along with Bklava for dessert. Fleur is helping her with the flatbreads.
Both leafeons picking veggies and spices from the garden. 'Sherrie is checking her medicine area for supplies.

Back with the legendary cats and the Vaporeons, are maing them the Venician style Lasagna and some tasty orange juice.
Arval and the others helpin out, are teaching the young ones about balance, and how body parts help with balance. How front right paw moves forwad, back left paw moves forward, the other two paws stay back, how the tail moves left to keep balanced, or when they run, how both front paws stay back while back paws move forward, tail remains stright to stay balanced. Or when they play, how their body position is lik, what the various tail wags mean.
To the younger ones might seem like fun games, they are learning.
Back with the villains, I spend some time chasing ricky around distracting him from catching Mayleen.
Both glaceons once more speaking about how taking care of children is like.

About two hours later, Grace and I let up and head back to our den, food nearly ready, similar with both Jolteons, they wave bye to Martins “we will be back later to help out, once its ready”
all four of us we head back our den.

We meet up with both Leonardo and Vay as they are walking back.
Remembering the ache, Mozart gives a small hiss at Vay, soon snaps out of it.
Mayleen goes down from couch to see “is that the Vaporeon that caused you ache...”
“yes, it was my fault, I had my tail out stright, they didn't see it”
“be more careful next time... ricky!!!”
She yelps out surprise when the Espeon gives the tip of her tail a nice sharp bite on the tail tip, leaps back, Mayleen tackles him, giving his right tail tip a nice sharp bite too, earning him a yelp in response too, luckily none of the bites where to hurt more of a 'love bite'

Back in our den, Aycan happily announces “the turkish food is ready, come and get it”

the 10th chapter, another fluffball nightmare, helping with brownies and chocolate chip cookies, also the villan's plan gets 'leaked' out and Arval as well as Florian find out, come up with a plan

10 – Fluffball Nightmare, 4

the funny afternoon fun moment, journey begins with the villains

Arval and Florian going for a short walk up the hill, Arval taking his phone taking video of the scenery, not expecting what it hears, once it goes past the villain's lair, manages to overhear a secret plan, places his camera phone to record, what he captures
Mayleen standing on a podium, giving directions and instructions to hier crew
“alright, the stupid ones, those Jolteons are completely clueless to what is going on, great job Martins, brainwashing them, they will help us in our dirty work, our weapon of mass destruction will be awesome and powerful, create powerful earthquaes to destroy our enemies, and plunge the earth into an ice age, once it happens, nothing can stop us... Martins, keep playing that trick, its working well, keep up the story of weather experiment, the Jolteons are falling for it”thanks you boss, I'll keep it up
Mayleen once more looks annoyed at Ricky pestering and flirting with her tail in mid speech, she kin dof getting used to it, this time licking and grooming the mid part of the tail
“great speech boss”

Arval gasps a bit silently, so does Florian, both decide to walk a bit farther up the path “i knew I couldn't trust thhem, we have their plan on camera... poor joseph and Robyn, the next day they plan on helping them, what should we do?”
“I know, let's show all their plan and be on alert, at frist play along, have both Jolteons go alone at first, then the rest of us follow along for support and aid, maybe we can destroy their weaopon”
“I see what you mean, that sounds great, alright let's head back to the younger ones”
as Arval and Florian mae their way back to the den, time for the funny moment again
z8z'zglrut, vsn er hyx neonirxz'
“can you make us some chocolate chipz cookiez”
both Keith and Xandrea ask nicely
“pwease” all the younger ones ask “we can help out tew” Lia says excited, wagging that small Eevee tail fast
“alright, let's get started, half of us will make brownies, the other half will do chocolate chip cookies”
“yaay” the younger ones smile and giggle
Grace's children watch, as both Leafy's and 'Bree's children help out.
Arval and Florian arrive that moment, before they can reveal what they found out, Aycan calls him over to watch “they will make brownies and chocolate chip cookies, what you need to tell us can wait for a while, ok love?”
“alright, now be careful you tkits”
Fleur gets it started
“osweeties, first we will need 2 eggs, wateer, melted butter in one bowl, and we will need flour andsugar in another bowl, sifted. Chocolate chip cookies we will need brown sugar too”
Altough, Arval on edge to prevent from getting his fur stained, it doesn't do much.
With the wet ingredients, not much trouble for the younger ones
Its the dry ingredients that are more troublesome for Arval, he doesn't like his precious fur stained. Sifting flour, and cocoa powder for the brownies and brown sugar for the cookies does make for a
Arval sighs, younger ones and most assume its from the dry ingredients, but only Florian knows its rom the upcoming struggle.
“daddy!! we I helpingz” little Lia says out loud, mixing with a spoon, although some cocoa powder does stpill out, getting onto Arval's muzzle
“your doing great Lia, just mix a a bit careful, your getiting.. it... Achooo!” Arval turned sideways to sneee, a puff of cocoa powder visible, causing Lia, andMikee watching to giggle, so does to Aycan
“alrighty sweeties, its time to mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, be careful, if we need help is good to ask”
“okee Fleur.... daddy, come helpz”
Mikee asks nicely as Arval helps out, adding a bit of theflour and cocoa powder to the bow with the wet ingredients, as the younger ones mix.
I help out Aree andSevim with theirs brownies mi.
Elise helps out Jay, Cerim, and Sean with their brownie mix.
Mia and Leah are with Linette mixing the cookie dough.
Matt and evin are with Sherrie helping to mix their dogh
inally, Dennis and tony are with Seth to mix the cookie dough.
Even if they try to be caeful, flour does get out, getting on Arval's back left paw, some flour lands on my split tail tips, similar with elise, Sherrie and seth also get some on their hind paws, and chin bow ribbons.
We know the young ones are learning and helping
Lia ss cutely 'whenz we addz da walnutz?”
fleur smiles “we mix them in when the batter is ready and on the baking sheets, how is it looking like sweeties?”
Fleur and Firox inspect “so cute... for the ones making the chocolate chip cookies, its time to mix in the chips.”
Mia and Leah each add a bag of chips.
To mae it different, evin and Matt add one bag of chips, one bag o peanut butter chips, and some macadamia nuts
Finally Tony and Dennis add caramel chips to theirs
Tony can't help it but eat some of the chips stuck to the bottom of the bag.

The other younger ones, the ones that belong to Grace and Florian?
Well, Keth, enny, and Arthur areplaying with Florian's tail, gently pulling it, leaping on it, try to catch it when Florian wags it side to side, he is being careful as to not to hurt the younger ones.
Xandra is doing similar with her mother, Grace, playing with her slightly wagging tail, while Iulia and rose are watching a cartoon on a tablet

back to the kitchen are
“alrighty, for the ones making the chocolate chip cookies, next up we will grab a pawful and roll them gently to form them into small balls, and we place them on the cookie sheet, you can see the circle area, add them to the middle”
as fleur and Firox pass each of them Vee making chocolate chip cookies three cookie sheets, all made enough cookies to fill six sheets
“now for us making the brownies, we have the brownie pans ready, we will help to pour all the batter into the pans and using a flat splatula to spread it all around, except for the ones your making Lia and Mikee, mix in chocolate chips too”
The Vees making the chocolate chip cookies, along with elise, Sherrie, Seth, and my help we make them into little dough balls and add them to the middle of the sheet.

Mikee and Lia happily mix in the chocolate chips and with Fleur and firox helping, all pour brownie batter and help spread it to every corner
“alrighty sweeties, its time, all who want to add walnuts to their brownies, go ahead”
“yaaay” young ones smile and giggle, and all add walnut pieces to the top of the brownies.

Arval is on a corner with Vay helping to get his precious fur cleaned.

“Finally, last step leave it to us, we will bake the brownies and cookies with our Heat Wave”

as the Vees watch in amazement and exceitement, as the fiery red glow of the combined Fire Attacks and soon the smell of baking brownies and cookies fill up the den, even the younger ones playing with the Glaceons, soon quit playing and go with the their other brother and sisters twitch nose appily astheir noses twitch.

“almost ready, now lets get the Glaceons to help cool down them down enough to eat”
The younger ones happily leap over to where the two Glaceons are, playfully pull atheir front paws or push their back and tails trying to get them while all spea at once
“alright, alright, we will go”
both Glaceons smile

In this time, Arval goes over to where Joseph and Robyn are showing them the video, causing them to growl in ange, but Arval tells them of their plan
“when you go tomorrow to supposedly help out, just assume its normal and dont know anything, the rest of us who do battle will be waiting just outside, just say the magic word “precious fur' and the rest of us will storm inside to destroy the machine, but ut just wait until they reveal the device
Bboth Jolteons nod in agreement “I can't believe they betray us, seem so nice... got it Arval, for now let's enjoy some brownie and cookies with the younger ones and the rest”

as tour group sits down to enjoy some bronies and chocolate chip cookies, the younger ones smile happily as they eat, and drink milk while watching some cartoons.

Rest of us join in as well, eating essert and watching cartoons.

Heading back to the villainsh
they are unaware that their plan has leaed out thanks to Mayleen, she is still trying to keep the other espein, ricky from fliring and attacing cutely her tail, mayleen does ask martins
“great job, they have no idea of our plan, those Jolteons will be shocked...”
“wha to do if does go bad”
“we got a back up plan and backup device, right mozart and cazanna'
“that's right”
“Mozart, hows your tail'
'a bit of ache, not so bad, should ecover next day”
“Ricky... that was a bit too rough, careful with your fangs, tail fur is tender and sensitive to pain”
by accident, ricky grazed his fangs on the tail fur, and nearly piercced the tail skin below the fur, earning a growl and light slap from Mayleenc

the next chapter up, the first battle between us the good guys and the villains,.

1. 11 Betrayal of Trust

we start with the Villains, find out what they are up to

Mayleen is trying to figure out ways of keeping her tail safe from Ricky, decides on

Martins and Cazanna, hold down Ricky while I'm giving the speech.

Eaning a disappointed whine from ricky, eyeing the tail as she wags it on purprose this time

martins, do we have a plan B in case this plan doesn't wor?”

yes boss, we have a few other electric type Pokemon in the town if it goes bad with theJolteons, we also have a secon device ready in case the first one fails, slightly larger too in case the f e first one isn't powerful enough'

good, good, hope it works well”

thans boss, alrighty, calling the Joleosn over'

as Martins calls joseph

he growled knowing who it was, remembers the plan and answers on the second ring

this is joseph'

'greetings Joseph, its the Manectric, Martins, today is the day we get to put our weather device into action, are all still able to help”

Joseph wants to growl and hang up, decives to play along for now “yes, we are ready, we will be up in about an hour”

thanks you, can't wait”

back to our group

Once Joseph hangs ups, informs all, “we will be back up in about an hour, thats when the plan goes undeerway.

Arval reminds “the magic word is 'precious fur' once we can see the drive, we will wait outside of their main door, once you see the device, give us the clue and we will storm inside, aim is to destory the device, and then take down the bad guys, they will likely escape from us, all got it?”

All of us nod

Arval does tell Linette, vay, and Fleur “I know you three are too peaceful you will keep the younger ones safe”

sherrie tells us “I won't battle either, but will go along as the nurse in case anyone gets hurt, about an hours time, will give me time to take some medication with me”

thans sherrie, that works well for us,”

8as the time went by, all of us get ready, even myself8

we all travel together, determined to take down the device of destruction, what we don't know is they have a second device ready in another empty cave.

alright, we will wait outside, good luck Joseph and Robyn, remember the magic word, once the device is visible, call it out, we will go inside, hopefully suprising all”

got it Arval” both Jolteons say

slowly walk inside greeting all 'hey everyone, we made it”

thanks you, so good for coming, can't wait to get the device going”

it will be amazing...”

mayleen eeps in slight pain when Joseph leaps on her, almost hurting her paw on the podium

how does the device look like?”

Joseph calls out in exceitment, secretly inside growling mad, same with robyn, she moved closer to the window and door so us outside can hear her

the villains have no idea whats goin on.

Cazanna looks excited when Martins gets ready open the doorsto where the device is hidden, the slow hum it makes, the doors seem to open slowly.

The lights, the sounds, the way it floats

see, the bottom aura part glows and shoots an invisible ray into the ground, and detect wether earthquakes are nearby, or happening in another part of the world”

The time comes

is that so, what if it goes wrong, and causes an earthquake to happen, what will be consequences if it falls into wrong paws?”

won't happen...”

robyn lets it out

if I may say it, Manectrics have such 'Precious Fur' really love it”

as she said the magic word out loud, and then they pounce on the Manectric.

what... what are .. let me Go!” Martins growls out loud, before Cazanna, Mozart, Sheyna, Mayleen, or Ricky can move in to help, we storm inside...

Rawr!! stop the device”

you tricked us” Robyn calls out to Martins, holding them down.

Aycan pounces on ricky, wrapping around their gem, as florian approaches the device, just ecofre Cazanna can launch a powerful flamethrower, firox leaps in front of them absorbing the fire attack, as florian starts sending a powerful ice Beam towards the device... Mayleen growls in anger... “why.. all attacking us/'

Mozart tried to leap on me, I dodged it, but didn't escape the powerful tail swipe, I fall flat on my back, as it leaps on me, but Elise tacles him, both of us hold them down.

Leonardo and Zoran take care of of Mayleen, holding her down.

Arval growling mad approaches Mayleen, and sets the phone on a podium, attaches it to a large screen, the earlier video of their evil plan is played, once it ends

so... you tried to convice our Jolteons into doing your dirty work?”

Approaches Mayllen hrlf foen by the powerful vaporeon

yes, its right, we will take over the world, nothing you can do to stop us.... Join us... and your Lives will be spared”

Mayleen growls out angrily

not at all, we will destroy the device the machine of evil”

Firox and Florian who aren't controlling anyone are shooting both Fire and Ice attacks, causing the wires to either melt or break off, Robyn leaps off Martins, Joseph still holds them down, Joseph joins in with shooting his powerful Thunderbolt towards the machine.

The device stars to glow, pieces breaking off, the aura hum stops and suddenly the machine cumbles aprt, destroyed pieces litter it's loor, even the inside of the container breaks.

Except for Ricky, the rest of the villains managed to break away from us.

Aycan pesters Ricky's tail, annoying him, but he cant do much against an Umbreon.

Myaleen calls out to her team “attack!”

Mayleen focuses on Florian, Firox, and Joseph, she launches at them a power ice beam, which doesn't do much to either of them, enough to distract them.

Cazanna pounces and pushes and bites off and slashes at Aycan, sto push her off ricky, she yelps a bit and arval growls mad goes in to protect his mate and close friend.

None o this attacks are efective against another dark type, so instead Leonardo hits the Houndoom with a powerful Aqua tail, nocking them into an empty bo.

Sheyna tries to slash them with razor shell, not too effective on either of them, is strong enough to give the Vaporeon a big gash cut soon starts to bleed a bit.

As the villaains escape into another secret passage, Ricky uses his pyschic to block the path with something heavy.

Aycan ended up with a few scratches on her front paws, one on her chin.

Arval only had a large scratch on his shoulder from the razor Shell.

Leonardo had a similar large scratch from therazor Shell, a portion of his tail, one third length to about near tail tip befoe the fins.

Sherrie comes in and starts treating them.

Joseph starts to calm down, his eyes still glowing white with anger, nowing the evil ones got away.

Robyn tries to calmm down Joseph
'no worries love, calm down for now, we will get them next time”

Robyn massages the back of Joseph's ears and top of mane fur

Leonardo, Aycan, and Arval do whimper and yelp a bit in pain as their scratches get cured.

Loneado's tail might be powerful, but also has nerve endings, which are now explosed and in pain, luckily nothing serious.

Bleeding a bit which Florian had added pressure while Sherrie helped Arval.

let's head back everyone, time to relax and some of us recover, I know we will have a much powerful battle later on”

As the group heads back.

oh my, are you ok Leonardo, is your tail o?”
as Vay massages the thin fur “thanks you, I will be ok, just a little while to recover”

mommy, ya ok? Daddy?”
as Lia calls out looking worried, but hugging mom's tail

thanks you, I will be ok, nothing bad, how about eating some brownies?”

the young ones smile.

Grace nowing the tough battle coming, she decides to just lay down and enjoy the time with her younger ones, even tiwtches her tail to encourage play time, this time Aycan join in, tapping, and pulling the long Glaceon tail happily.

Firox and Fleur make a tasty meal for all,

on a second secret lair

Mayleen is cursing and growling mad

'arggg, those supid eeveelution iditios, they found out the plan!! Can't stand them, they will pay for what they done”
Mayleen paces back and forth growling mad, her entire back fur from back of neck to tip of her tail standing up

hey boss, we will have a second device, we should get plan B into into action'

Mayleen calms down on pacing “Yes! We shall”
“well, time to 'kidnap' some electric types from the town, and force them to help us, if possible kidnap one of the jolteons'

all laugh in a maniacal way.

To help calm down the boss, Sheyna, cazanna, and Martins get making some meal.

While Mozart massages back of Mayleen's back fur.

Ricky starts massaging and playing once more with Mayleen's tail, soothing out the fur.

chapter 13 - first one of the villain's newer plan, even a bit of evilness

12 – The Plan Into Action

tThree days later, normally the villains lair be started, let's check out how our group is doing
“doing nicely Aycan, I can see the scratches are slowly going away and healing, same with you Arval, no pain for any of you two?”
“not for e, it only itches when I try to touch or when fur regrows” Arval smiles
“I'm ok, no pain, same as mate Arval, only itches a little when fur regrows, thanks you... can I play with your tail there Sherrie?”
“alright sweetie, you may, I'll take a look at Leonardo too”

the female 'Bree starts tapping and petting the wiggling and slightly wagging Sylveon tail, as Sherrie carefully removes the bandage from Leonardo's own tail, inspect the scratch, getnly taps the fur and sin around I
“any pain Leonardo?”
he grits teeth a bit “only aches a tin bit when you place a paw on it, must still be tender, aside from that, no, not much pain at all”
that's good, it's healing nicely”Sherrie wraps another bandage around the scratch wound, and cleans up any ointment that spilled out, being careful with the ridges on his tail.
Aycan cutely wraps her paws around the the pink tail andstarts to pet it cutely.

Firox maes for all soup, tomato basil and also a some bacon potato soup, and pepperoni/ham cheese sandwich with grilled onions and peppers for all to eat.

Younger ones get messy with the tomato soup, they giggle and eat it happily.

Vay hearing good news on her mate's tail condition, she made mango juice for the younger ones, and also coffee or lemon iced tea for the others.

as we have fun, in another hidden lair
Mayleen laying down, for once letting Ricky pester and massage her tail as it lays down on a comfy pillow, she murrs happy while relaxing.

Martins, Mozart, Sheyna, and Cazanna had been surveying their newer surroundings for resources and newer area for experimenting.

As the group gets ready to coe back, that's when Martins notices a secret cave, peers inside, notices that the Suicune, Entei, and Raikou are sleeping inside, takes note on where the cave is
“perfect, so perfect, a Raikou for our experiment, best get the group”
as Martins returns to inform the group, the Suicune had woken up and decivded to visit Vay.

Martins informs the group “Boss! Boss! I have excellent news, there is a Raikou nearby, they will be excellent for device of mass destruction, they look strong and powerful”
Mayleen's resting Glaceon tail, now starts to wag, as Ricky hears Martins, and tries to catch the moving tail
“there is also an Entei and Suicune as well, we better rush before they escape”

both Mozart and Cazanna get their cages ready, Sheyna looks outside to see easiest path
Ricky finally let's up on catching Mayleen's wagging tail when she instructs him
“leave it alone for now Ricky, we have work to do, use your psychic and push the cages to the cave.

As Martins leads the group to the cave, he looks disappointed when the Suicune isn't there, does grin when the Raikio still asleep, plenty of room to shut the cage on him.
Ricky first lifts the Raikou up a bit, while Sheyna wheels in bottom of the cage, Ricky then sets Raikou down in the middle and slams the cage down, does same with Entier.
Lock the cages “got them”
both the legendary cats yawn awake
“what... you... doing... to us?”
Entei roars in anger, lets out a powerful Flamethrower, but gets absored into the cage”its fire proof kitty, on contrary, it will gather the strenght of your fire attack and we can use to power our device”
Raikou tries to headbutt the cage, but it's powerful and strong
“calm down Raikou, we want your powerful strenght”
the group start to wheel the two legendary cats in their cage to their cave, once inside, they set them in a corner
“time to celebrate everyone, that went well, now time to catch the Suicune”

Zsofia the Suicune hears her name and the roar sound of thher brothers roaring in anger, she peers into the window to stare

“What will You Do To Us?”
Raikou angeres and roars
Mayleen smiles when Ricky brushes her tail with a soft grooming brush
“we will use your strenght and power.... “Suicune takes her phone out to record for evidence, as a stream of tears flows from her eyes
“... to operate our device of mass destruction, we will use it to cause Yellostone and Krakatoa to erupt into powerful hyper eruptions and plunge this devestating world back into an ice age, get rid of our enemies, all this pollution, and terrorist, and all the innoceent loss of life is just a price, bring back the ice age, we just need powerful electric attacks to power our device”
both legendary cats growl in anger
“now, you can join us and we will spare your lifes, bring back the suicune, and all three can life with us in a perfect world””never...” Entei Roars in Anger

Zsofia outside manages to stop recording and quickly dash past all... Ricky managed to see the Suicune run past “there it goes...”
Martins was too late, by the time it got outside, the Suicune had turn the curve and went out sight, Martins did go around, but the path splits into five different paths
“Darn! Lost them” “that's right Ricky.... more please”
as the Espeon keeps massaging her tail, now she lays on her back, Ricky starts from the tip of her tail with the gentle warm grooming brush.

as we head back to our group
Aycan still playing with Sherrie's pink tail, well after she finished eating.
“having fun sweetie?”
Sherrie smiles as she looks at Aycan playing with her tail, she gently wags it for her.
“mommy, can we pway tew?”
Lia asks nicely, Mikee joins too
“of course sweeit”
Sherrie lays down so her tail is gently wagging on the carpet, maing it easy for the two small Vee kits to to play with her tail fur. Leaping at it, trying to hold it down, Aycan makes it easy by holding the tip of Sherrie's tail down too
Sevim, Aree, and Grace's girls kits, Xandra, Rose, and Iulia go over and start playing with Sherrie's chin ribbons, leaping at the ribbon, gently nibbling the feeler tips.
Mia and Leah start playing her ears and even Mia taps at her ear bow.
Sherrie laughs and smiles, it ticklers her, at least she is gentle with all playing.
She even rolled a little in laughter, cutely calls out to “Seth! Help me!
Once seth arrives, the boy Eevees pounce on him, also nipping and playing with his four ribbons, chin bow.

About an hour later, both sherrie and Seth in laughter.

Zsofia the Suicune, approaches our den, now in heavy tears.
Starts to nock on the dooralmost sounds like she wants to know the door.

I look over at the knocking, along with Arval, Joseph, Florian with me, I open the door.
That's when Suicune knocks on the door four times, only excpetion on the fourth knocking I had open door and got a strong pawing from the Suicune on my forehead gem, knocking me back.
'owww, that ached...”
I hold my forehead, arval and Joseph pulled me back.
Linette and Gace come forth and help the Suicune get inside.
“whats the matter sweetie?”
Linette ass using a towel to help dry her tears a bit.
“we would like to help out, but please, calm down, and tell us what's wrong? Zsofia, please tell us how to help”
Arval gently starts petting her head while grace and linette try to dry her eyes.

For five more minutes, Zsofia the Suciune cries out.

I meant chapter 12 before, thi one i the 13, not a lucky number for my group in this sotry, its lucky break for the villains... a bit of "shocking" surprise near the end

13 – Operation “Terminal Actions Into Landscaping”

hopefully all well with the Suicune, let's find out what's wrong*

While both Sylveons and Grace keeps the younger ones occupied with play time.

Rest of us go with the Suciune, well, I'm on the floor holding my forehead when I got a strong pawing.
Suicune sniffs from the crying, passes her phone to Arval, plays the video, showing the evil villains with her captured bothers.
Arval and Joseph growl in anger, I hold my head in slight ache which slowly goes away
“there, there, please don't cry Zofia, we will do all possible to help them outArval usually doesn't like anything cute or sweet, he does have a good caring heart.
“Zofia, to keep you safe, why don't you stay here with Sylveons, Grace, Fleur, Vay, and linette, help to be around with the younger ones, rest of us will go over and try to figure out how to freed them
“thanks... you.. all” uicune sniffs again and dries off her tears

Aycan volunteers to stay behind and keep all safe, and help Vay and fleur making food.

Leonardo, Joseph, Robyn, Firox, Jyo myself, Elise, Arval, and Florian go along to see how to help out.

back to the villainss

Joseph tells all 'I thought we destroyed that device, looks like they built a second” growls mad, staring into the window
“there they are, in cages”
rest o us look from the window, hearing Mayleen speak
“hahaaa, nothing you can do to stop us, now Raikou, your going to be our sacrifice since you don't want to join us, you had your chance”
Glaceon shakes head a bit from the tail massages, while trying t sound tough
“bring in the other prisoners”
As a Raichu and and Heliolisk are also in cages

“Martins, get our device outside, operation will start, prepare for “terminal actions into landscape” keep it safe until main event take places, for now let' try our smaller prototype once more”
“you got it boss
“now... Ricky!! not to rough” when he accidentally pulls her tail a bit rougher, as Mayleen turns to rub the aching spot
“how about using your psychic to bring the device out”

“Rawr” we rush in again expecting another eay battle
Unfortunately didn't go well this time, the villain group is prepared.
Arval launches at Mayleen, but she uses Ice Beam into his back paws and tail freezing him for a a while, Firox rushes over to the Umbreon, but suddenly gets tail wiped by the Watchog, and then repeatedly slams his strong tail onto him, causing the Flareon to yelp in pain, trying to escape
Elise and I try to help but we get striked by a powerfulwWater Gun from Sheyna, knocking both of us outside the lair Florian and Zoran get blocked by Martins andCazanna, tackling both Leafeon and Glaceon into the ide wall.
Ricky uses the psychic to block path towardsthe legendary cats. “retreat for now”
Arval exhausted, calls out for now
Joseph and Robyn for now, outmatched by Cazanna and Sheyna.

Arval is carried out by aching Firox, freezing Arval
“Run away iditos, you can't beat us”we are the best, all will suffer later on”

For now, rest of us return back, once inside Arval covers his head with front paws while his back paws and tail are warming up by Firox's warm fur “awww, what happened?”
I call out in a sadden way “we were outnumbered and outmatched... unprepared”
It was Arval's first defeat in a major battle he gives off a saddened loud sigh
“we will have to regropu and go for another attempt.

The younger one try to cheer up Arval, “be happyz daddy” Lia calls out to him, wiggles her tail happily on his chin, along with Mikee, both smaller Vees play with him, this motivates Arval to smile and rethink of a plan
All Zsofia can do for now is help out with the younger ones.

Robyn joins in with playing with the younger ones.

Firox luckily not hurt, just a few bruises from the tail whipping.

Joseph gets an idea “Arval do we still have that tracker? Does it work?”
“Yes we do, how come?”
“I have a dangerous and wild idea to rescue the legendary cats, and the other trapped electric Pokemon, but I have to do a bit of a sasacrifice, I know it will be heart ache”Arval looks carefully into Joseph's eyes “are you sure you want to go with it?”
“I will”
“J....Joeph? Wht going on?”
Robyn asks him.

“will explain it all in a moment, thanks Arval, give it a test”
Robyn feels uncertain about what will happen, or with Joseph's plan.
“it's working... are you sure you still want to go with it?”
“yes I am... first I need to give all a speech... I know I should tell you first Robyn, will tell the others first, want to save the shocking surprise for last”
Robyn nods, now her turn to let out some tears
As Joseph goes with all giving off his plan, all of us give him a caring hug and tell him “good luck Joseph

Finally in front of all, looks into our eyes, then at Robyn's eyes, she still has teary eyes.
“I know it will be very dangerous, I''m still willing to help out others in need, this tracker will give all here an idea where I am, even has a small communicator, I can only speak so all can hear, but none can communicate with me... I'll get into a cage, and lock it and make it seem like I been captured, with the tracer all can hear the villain's voice”
Robyn gasps, hearing that her mate is getting to into a dangerous position
“I heard that evil team also created a much powerful weapon, hidden, with this tracker all can find out where it's hidden, hopefully stop it for good”

Robyn wipe off tears from her eye with a paw before more take it's place.
Joseph passe Arval the keys to the cage

The time came to shock everyone, espeically Robyn.

Joseph gave her partner a nice big comforting hug, even licks the tear drops from her ight eye, then tells everyone

“Robyn, if I make it afely... may we...” Joseph takes a nice big breath as Robyn looks into his eyes,
“may we have children, young Eevees of our own?”

as all of us gasp surprise... it was Robyn who was shocked the most, she looks carefully into Joseph'eyes realizes he was asking truthfully

About a minute later, she nods
“ooo... of couse... love”

now time for Joseph to let out a few tears himself
“thanks you robyn... thanks you love... Arval it's time”

Joseph gives Robyn a nice big affectionate kissing lick on her nose... rubs his head on her her's.

Then waks into the cage and close it, passes the key to Arval
“take care brother”

first off, health, slwoly getting better, that dizziness/blurryness going away, able to return soon to work and maybe back to drawings, I can hope for luck.

Next up the 14th chapter, longer of the main parts, evil villains evil deeds are bein permormed, Martins evil side is present.
there is some 'slight bloody' moments near the end. I try to keep it safe for all
14 – Villain's Deeds Done Dirt Eviled

let's start it by looing to see how Robyn holding out, and the Suicune relaxing

Suicune for now relaxin, while the Glaceon's young Vees play with her,, this playing is calming her down so she doesn't cry. Xandraose, and Iulia are having fun playing with Zsofia's twin thin tails, while the boys, keith, Kenny, and arthur are playing with her ears and front paws, leaping and having fun.

'Brees small Vees are having fun with her mother. Lia, Mikee, and Sevim are playing with her slightly wagging tail, leaping at the yellow ring trying to get it to glow. Aree playing with her back paw, trying to lift it, but much too heavy for her. Cerim, Jay, and Sean are leaping between her front paws, ears and back or neck.
While the Leafys younger one are playingtheir own mother, show I resting to the right of the suicune, Aycan to the left.
Mia and leah are cutely brushing and nipping with the tip of Linette's tail, while Dennis is playing with her leaf shaped head tuft. Tony is watching a cartoon on a tablet while eating brownies.
Kevin and Matt for once are helping Fleur with dessert.

Turning attention back to Robyn and Joseph.

Robyn is laying down on the carpet, facing outside the door, her eyes filled with tears as she watches Joseph slowly get wheeled away.
Joseph similar, he is holding onto the back of the cage, watching the sadden Jolten, get smaller and smaller as he is pulled with psychic by elise and myself, at times he wants to say 'don't want to go with it' also remembers he wants to save the worldwith a slight teary eye he goes with it, eyes water more when Robyn gets out of view,
I can't help it butlet out a saddened sigh tell Joseph”take care Joseph, we will miss you brother, and will pray for you, please mae it back safely... we loves you” I give his sticking out front a paw a nuzzling with my chin and right cheek
“We will be in your heart sweethear, mae it out safely, Robyn misses you to, we loves you
Elise tells him with a slight ear eye she gives an affectionate nuzzling to his paw.
With a sad sigh, I move cage inside, next to the Heliolisk, and Raichu. Also Raikou and entei visible, Joseph turns on the tracker so others can listen in.
Martins brings out the other captured, a Luxray and an Electabuzz.
“Boss, we have a nice large selection of electric types, so our device will work out perfectly, what to do with the Entei?”
Mayleen relaxed, even letting Ricky groom and massage her tail, he is reaching the mid length
“for now our captured lion if of no use, we can dispose of him later, maybe get them to bring us the Suicune, and give them a second chance... hmmm? Is that... the Jolteon?
“your not going to get away with it, we will stop you...””yea, that is Joseph, the traitor Jolteon, so I guess we can sacrifice him later for turning against us”
“good plan, for now let's get our device ready, test it, produce a massive earthquake and cause the three volcaonies in this region to erupt back in our den, listening it
Robyn gasps in worried at hearing them threatening her mate's life, she can't do anything, cries a bit more, Arval tells her”don't cry Robyn, save your strenght, have a tuna sandwich, and some fried cat fish... you will need your strenght to battle the evil team, we all will”R Robyn nods and dries off her tears and eats food
Arval also eats food listens in, growling mad. Joseph does ask the question they need.
evil lair
“sooo, where you taking us?”
Mayleen murring happy from the brushing and grooming as Ricky nearly finished with the tail length “Ricky, can you do my hind paws too? Ooce Ricky finished with her tail, he starts on her hind left paw
Martins goes over to the trapped electric Pokemo”we are heading over to Mt. Adams to test our weapon of mass destruction, where some of you will be sacrifice, our weapon is already there, so rest of us will drag all there against your will”.
Mayleen tells Ricky only finished her main paw length, needs all above the pawpads “Ricky, you can continue later, let's help drag the rest to Mt. Adams.
Ricky nods, can't help but give her tail tip nuzzling with his chin and give it a gentle bite, Mayleen playfully swats his forehead gem with her right paw “cut it out stupid cat” She laughs.

as the villains take the captured electric Pokemon and Entei to Mt. Adams, we head back to our group

As we finished eating, Arval gathers all who are coming
“alright all, we have to start getting ready to go, we will go to Mt. Adams...”
Elise and I arrive back home
“Mt. Adams?” I tell Arval
“yes, thats where the villains are testing their experimenttal weapon of mass destruction, we need to get there before the villains do, so we can start our mission of protecting the world, and rescuting the trapped Pokemon”
Robyn gets up and stretches “I'm ready to save all” Leonado, Robyn, Firox, Elise, myself as jyo, Arval, Grace, and Florian all will battle and are determined to win, especially Robyn. Sherrie the Sylveon will go mainly as medical support in case any get hurt.
Seth volunteers to stay behind in case they need a stretcher he can go easily.
“alright everyone, everyone ready to go? What should we call it?”
Robyn flicked ears whenseth was listening to a song called “The Final Countdown” by the rock band Europe... she gets the idea “we should call it 'Operation: Final Countdown' what you say?”
“excellent idea, I love it”I say rocking my head back in forth, tail tips following suit flicking back and forth, ears flick for a minute.

Our rescue team starts heading out towards Mt. Adams, we make it early as well.

at the villain's location, at Mt. Adams

we are kind of hidden out of sight, Robyn laying down on the snow, ready to leap, arval gently places his front right paw on her tail tells her
“I know your excited to take them down, we have to time it correctly, or they might escape, we have to wait until all are inside and relaxed”
Robyn nods watching carefully, Arval gently massages Robyn's tail as it lays on the snow whispers “now I see why Aycan likes it, its relaxing”
Robyn murrs happily “she is right'

inside the lair, once all the electric Pokemon are in place, the device location gets ready to open up.
Ricky uses psychic to pick up one by one and strap them to a wall using wall handcuffs... Heliolisk, Joseph, Luxray, Raichu, electabuzz, and the Raikou, only the Raichu and heliolisk have their tails tied up with another two cuffs. Electabuzz only one... Luxray didn't have any, so to make him mad and show Martins of higher powe, he steps roughly on the Luxray tail, smashing the star on the floor, then steps on the electabuzz's tail next, this time smashing it with a small weight
“its a small price to pay for, not to worry the ache will soon be replaced with no more suffering

just outside, Arval gets all ready, “Robyn,once your ready, lead the charge”

At the moment, Luxray tried to wrap his freed tail around the Manectric, trying to choke him, but Manectric had a box cutter, and ends up slashing the tail. Luxray howls loudly in pain and shock when the sharp blade cuts into his tail, it was ind of a deep cut, but the blade bounced off bone only managed to cut the top part of the vein.
Injured tail unwraps from Manectric “you deserved it for attacking me”
Martins puts away the blade on a table and starts getting redy to take out the device, the wall getting slightly stained red with Luxray's bloody tail, from Arval's phone, we hear Joseph say in a shocked voice “come help
Arval tells Robyn, eady?”

Robyn fearing for the life of all especially when they heard the howl over the phone, she stands up turns to us “Operation ''Final Countdown' – ets get it going.... Charge”
as Robyn runs downhill towards the cave entrance, rest of of us follow along, Sherrie behind Robyn, her ribbons holding onto the her medicine bag, fearing the worst. behind s

nearing the end of my fan fic, chapter 15 focuses on bad guys, an the evil weapon they didn't get a chance to try out.
after it one more silly part left.

15 – Operation Final Countdown

“Charge”
Robyn leads the charge, instints tell her, run towards Martins the Manectric, as it looks surprised... with glowing eyes in anger, she pounces on the surprised canine, slamming him onto the edge of the cage, both bounce off towards the middle, as the canine gives off a surprised yelp from it's shoulder hitting the cage.
Obynn pounces again on him.

*for the moment let's go back towards our group in the den
Seth is prepared, making sure the stretcher has extra supplies on bottom, bandages, medicines, and even water with antbiotics, not for drinking its for cleaning injuries.
Fleur is making a tasty bread with cheese and meatballs baed inside, also making a tasty tomato basil soup to dip it and a clam chowder soup for some who don't like tomato like her mate Firox or Jyo and Elise who love seafood, variety.

Seth gets the called from Sherrie needing the stretcher, which caused the three playing with the younger ones, to look over a bit concerned. Aycan, Zsofia, and Linette.
“I'll be back, someone needs help”
seth takes off.

bak at Mt. Adams

Elise and myself leap and pounce at Ricky, turning officially into a 'cat fight' literealily. Two vs one, so we hold ricky down, even if it attemps to escape, I hold his forehead gem, his front paws, and evenuse psychic to tie a ibbon around his muzzle can't bite anyone. Elise is holding his middle and back, and tail.

Grace and Florian are attacking and battling mayleen, an ice type arctic fox battle.

Arval is taking care of Houndoom, with the help ofLeonardo. Sheyla is trying to fend off Zoran can't do anything.

For now the device forgotteten.
Robyn tells Firox
“can you switch places with Jyo, need someone to help free the trapped Pokemon.”
Sherrie spots the injured Luxray and had called on seth
“Jyo, can you take down the Luxay first, it reallneeds”
using the keys that Arval was holding onto, he releases the Luxray first, with Sherrie helpinging, we place them on the stretcher when Seth arrives
“Jyo, can you provide some protection for now”* nod, as sherrie inspects the luxray's tail, since it hassn't stopped belling, but isn't dangerous enough, fur and skin feels warm, room temperature tells her that its still getting blood and oxygen
“Seth, from the looks of it, the main caudal vein might be slightly cut, so I need to stop the bleeding and help it clot, can you hold the tail streight”
he does so.

Mayleen still trying to fight off both Grace and Florian, but it's losing the battle quickly, none of her ice attacks are effective against ice types, she does take a bit of advantage when she suddenly launches a Shadow Ball towards Florian, causing him to roll back, twisting his right back paw when it hit the metal wall, yelping a bit.
Grace “you will pay for that evil doer”
She leaps on her back, for now pinning her down.
Mozart unchallenged, suddenly gets tackled by Firox, as the Watchog tries to tail-whip him again, but this time he dodges the tail, lands on it, pounces on the meerkat from behind, pinning them down

Sherrie managed to sop the bleeding, no help from Luxray yet, its still passed out from the sudden pain it received.
Sherie next up is shaving some of the fur from it's tail enough to see the wound “from the looks of it, the vein was slightly cut but now seems to be clotting fine, it will take him a while of observing and immobilins this part of it's tail to prevent them from reopening the wound”
First Sherrieuses the antibiotic water to clean off the woun from dirt and debris, helps to path the wound dry. Seth helps to move the tail a bit upand Sherrie places two strong splits around it, Seth holds the tail up in the angle as much as possible, and I help by using my psychic to hold the spits in place and off the stretcher so Sherrie can use her ointapply the bandage.

Back to battle... most held down
Robyn has to let go of the slightly hurt manectric as limps over to a corner. She starts to free the captured electric types.
Raichu freed.
Heliolisk freed.
Electabuz freed. Her mate Joseph now freed, gives Robyn a nice big hug “thanks love”
Robyn last frees the two legendaries, Raikou and Entei.

Mozrt shakes off Firox, and helps freed the rest.
Ricky and Myleen suddenly get shoved into a small escape cave, and Mozart covers it up with a heavy boulder, effectivally causing the Espeon and glaceon to escape, they flee
Sheyna, Mozart, Cazanna, and Martins aren't so lucy.
Despised them trying to attack, they are utnumbered, and easily caught.
The Arcanine officers soon arrive and carry the evil ones away.
“thanks for capturing them, it was brave of all”
“thanks you officers, looks like two escape, a Glaceon named Mayleen and an Espeon named Ricky”

We wave as the bye as the Arcanines carry off the bad guys. Electabuzz, Heliolisk, and raichu thank us all for freeing them, helping them, and they go along with the officers for a ride into the town.

Sherrie and Seth help take the Luxray back to our den, Raikou and entie, Martin and Arnold, go along with the Sylveons to help out the injured Luxray.
Robyn tells all “hope the Luxray recovers, now the rest of us, we have to find the device and destroy it” The Evil team didn't get to try their device, caught.
We all go to the mountain side, we spot the device, still making the humming noise. “there it is, let's get rid of it”
All of us together, we use our combined attacks and aim at it.
Leonardo using a strong Scald.
Robyn and Joseph using Thunderbolt.
Firox using Flamethrower.
Arval using Dark Pulse.
Elise and I use a powerful Psyshock
Zoran all he has is Leaf Blade so stays back instead of getting hurt. Grace and Florian use combined Ice Beam.

About 15 minutes later non sop, the device starts to glow white, the humming sops, soond ends.

Suddenly the device breaks into a million pieces. Bolts, nuts, metal pieces all fall into a large pile.
Elise and I use our combined psychic to move the pieces back intside the cave.
Aall of us celebrate, call the autorities to come and pick up the pieces.

We return back to our den.

Back inside. Zsofia smiles happily when her two brotthers make it back safely.
Then makes a sadden expression when the injured Luxray is brought inside, with seth helping out, they transfer the Luxray to a bed so it can recover, they place it's injured tail on a soft bpillow.
He remained passed out for another two hours.
With the rest of us making it back, we celebrate and smile, Joseph is carrying happy Robyn back inside.
I say happily.
“we made it, all success, device destroyed, all of us safe, our younger ones will grow up in a good future.
Sherrie welcomes us back, announces “good news everyone, the Luxray will recover, it's tail will recover too”We smile.

“to celebrate, I prepared something really good – a special sandwich with all the meat and cheese aked inside, I added ham, turkey, and cheese to it, and have tomato basil soup or clam chowder to eat”

A bout an hour later, the Luxray finally wakes up, with a painful stretch joins us in the main room.
“hello” all of us say, Sherrie invites them over.
“how you feeling Luxray?”
he admits it “tail still hurts a lot”
“it will take you a for a while to recover, you will be ok... come jooin us for food”
Luxray takes a seat between Seth and Sherrie. Mikee and Aree start playing with his ears.
Sherrie introduces all of us to the Luxray.
“nice to meet everyone, my name is Stefan, all are so playful and nice. “
Notices that the younger ones get fed first, then the legendary cats, then Stefan, finally rest of us.
Vay passes him his drink “its a creation of mine, so tasty and healthy, its mango juice with starfruit, passionfruit, and strawberry for sweetness, so healthy and nutritious”
“thanks you”

After the meal, the Luxray relaxes on a couch, turns his head right watches as Mikee, Lia, and Sean start playing with his start shaped tail tip. , Sherrie takes the time to ask as the younger ones play with the tip of his tail
“if you don't mind me asking sten, do you have full feeling on that part of your tail? As in full feeling of smaller paws”
stefan nods
“yes I do, I can feel a six paws playing, only the injured part that hurts a lot” “
“thats good to hear, no damanged to your nerve endings, that is good, just to let the muscles recover is all, your a very lucky Luxray”
before leaving the legendary cats do say thanks to each of us individually.
To surprise Stefan, he gets good blessings from the Legendary Pokemon, he feels amazed such a rare chance, Sherrie takes a photo of them so stefan has good memories.

Zsofia, Arnold, and Martin soon head out and return to their home, hidden up on the mountain path, knowing happily their home is very well protected from destroction by evil team.

Stefan's friends soon arrive to come pickk him up, sherrie explains to his family members how to treat his injured tail, and have doctor's replace the bandages.

Later on same day, about 8 laters , once all of us had some chance to rest from the food and from the event. Robyn playing with the smallest Eevees, xandra, Rose, and Iulia, tossing a small yellow ball.
Joseph comes over and join in
“hey love, your having fun, remember my promise, still ready for it?”
Robyn looks carefully into his eyes, Robyn smiles
“yes I am” - Eevee its”

Almost a year goes by – Mayleen and Ricky have moved across the country and are happily living in central Delaware. , they had four small children, two boys an two girls, one of the girls they named Grace.

Robyn had seven beautiful kits, three girls, four boys,
“it's time everyone, let's meet the rest of your family”
as the seven kits are a bit nervous, girls are waling almost under mother robyn, boys walkingbetween mom and dad – as they open the door to where rest of us are.
“hello – welcome”
we all greet, trying not to scare them.

final chapter of my first fan fic.
Just fun silliness.
also where the main villains ended up
and the name that Jolteons gave to their younger Eevees.

16 – Fluffball Nightmare 5

As soon as the door opens, and we greeted, we could tell that the younger ones where hiding behind their parents front paws, poking head out, they look a bit nervous but curious
“come on everyone, no need to be scared, we are all friendly and full of fun, we make food and drinks too. I know some look scary at first, no ned to be cared”

Joseph and robyn carefully walk outside since the younger ones are walking between their parent's paws.

Like with the Glaceon's own younger one.
One of each of us we greet and even lay down on the carpet so the younger ones can play, tap, pull, pet our ears, chin, nose, paws, fur, and tail.
We giggle as it does tickles. Those small paws are fun to us.
Leonardo greeted while Vay lay down, as usual, they where the scariest at first, but do loved playing withtheir finned tails.
Flareons next, Fleur greeted while Firox layed down.
Elise greeted while I lay down, tail pulling, even if gentle tickled me, making me laugh.
Arval greeted, while aycan happily layed down so the younger ones can play with her fur and tail.
Zoran greeted, while linette layed down.
Florian greeted while Grace layed down.
Finally, Seth greeted, while Sherrie layed down, smiled and giggled when the small paws tickled her ibbons and bows.
Finally, the three mothers, Linette, Aycan, and Grace all gathered their Eevees so they could greet.
“you six are now like the older brother and sisters, make sure to have fun, and help all have fun” Linette smiles patting all six on their heads, as they murr excited.
“have fun, remember to make sure all are having fun, first a dessert” Aycan tells her Vees, also petting their heads.
“I know all of you still small, and super playful, remember to have fun and be gentle too” grace tells their Eevees petting all their smaller heads.

Fleur next up whispers to Robyn, she nods.
“alright little ones, before playing, its a uick snack, to give energy for play.... first of let's show all how to drink from a straw, and also chocolate milk to drink”
both Joseph and Robyn teaching their Eevees how to drink from a straw. Ariel, one of the girls had trouble at first, last one to learn how to drink from a straw. Eventually she got it.

Fleur next passes obyn a closed box
“everyone, gather around”
Robyn calls out to all “come on over, all Vees will love it”
All 22 Vees gather around
“hat is it? What is it?” Lia calls out
“mommy, wha is its?” Christina one of the other Vees calls out

“we are having ...”
opens the box
“... chocolate chip cookies, they are super yummy, super goey, so good treat”
to bdo her motherly part, Robyn passes a nice big cookie first to all her younger ones,
“you can go ahead and nom them, no need to wait”
as Ariel takes a bite for the first time of actual solid food, oh boy, did her mouth and taste bud explode with flavor. The soft cookie, the melted chocolate chips, how soft and yummy the cookie is. For ever in their mindas first meal.
While all take their second bite, Robyn is passing cookies first to Grace's Vees, then to Aycan's Vees, finally to Linette's Vees.
“don't forget to also drink some milk.

Tto make it extra special, Robyn passes a cookie to Joseph, Robyn even joins in in nomming a cookie.

Half hour later, after the cookies and chocolate milk, Robyn tells her seven children “we still have a long time before the main meal, let's play for a while”

I get the un started by leaping onto the middle of the den, I cutely drag firox and Arval with me, I call on all
“come on everyone, let's have some fun
“go on, i'll be helping to make food, remember to have fun and over tickle the kitty”
she giggles, as the seven smile and suddenly make a mad dash towards us
'incoming'” I call out to arval and firox...
as we all get pounced on.
Arval standing tall at first, pretends to fall over when the two of Jolteon's younger ones pounce on him, along with jay, sean, and Mikee. He had to make sure not to crush any of the younger ones, does fall on my tail. .
All eevees are with us. We pretend to catch them, or if we catch one like I did with Leah, we pet them cutely then let them go, pretending to say “eeep, you escaped me”
Ears, paws, tails played with. Pulled or nipped, small teeth and paws don't hurt at all, do tickle. .

Vay is making juice, various kinds of juice.
Fleur is making cheeseburgers and fries. Linette and Zoran are cutting veggies.
Florian is mixing the batter for the brownies.

Leonardo joined us in playing, so does grace. Their ears, and tails get played with too.
All of us not just Vee, but also us adult grown Eeveelution alo laugh and giggle.
Almost two hour later we kept up th eplaying.

Joseph had invited the legenary cats to have a meal with us an meet the younger ones too.

About meal time, they arrive.
in our en, as the main meal is prepare, let's take a peak at what the previous villain team is oing
Sly for Martins, Sheyna, Mozart, and Cazanna, they will be impriione for many years, uner 'terrorisrt' charges

the two that ecscaped, Mayleen nd Ricky, they have given up on their dreams of over taking the worls, guess having children of their own changed their mind.
They moved from Dover, Delaware to southern Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Both of them doing good.
Yes, Ricky keeps playing with the Glaceon tail, Mayleen gotten used to it. Now the ir younger ones also play with them.

back to our home

As the three legendary cats, Martin the Entei, Arnod the Raikou, and Zsofia the Suicune arrive, and spend about 14 minutes playing with them. Ears and tails played with.

“its time everyone, we have bacon cheeseburgers”
as the majority of Eevees get theirs, sliers size, two of them, middle of the table has all the toppings and condiments, Vees prepare them just how they like them.
Robyn teaches Christina, Ariel, and Amanda what a bacon cheeseburger is, and how to add toppings, what the topings taste like.
Joseph does similar with with his boy Eevees, Bryant, terrel, Luis, and Justin, what a cheeseburger is, which toppings and condiments are best tasting, but also to make them unique an different.

Once all the eevees have their bacon cheeseburgers.
Zsofia, Arnold, and Martin get theirs next, and they get to top them how they love it.
Younger ones got smaller sliders due to smaller body size and belly.
The rest of us we get normal sized cheeseburgers due to us having much bigger size and belly.

Vay next shares various juices with the younger ones, so they can get a taste of orange juice, apple juice, fruit punch, mango passionfruit, and lemonade. Once all seven got a taste, they got to pick which juice they loved the most to enjoy with the meal.

“thanks for inviting us, such beautiful children” Zsofia smiles before taking a bite of her bacon cheeseburger.
About an hour later, all having their fill of main food. The seven newer Eevees loving their first ever meal, now get ready to taste a second dessert.
Fleur brings over the fresh baked brownies, Florian had cooled them down enough to be eaten.
Did the Eevees loved the brownies

After the meal, Zsofia spends an extra hour playing with the little fluffballs, having fun.
Firox, Arval, Joseph, and I as Jyo join in.
Playing, pouncing, leaping, pretending to be caught. Ears, pas, chins, and tails played with.
I use my long Espeon tail aquite a lot while playing. Pretending to catch two or three Vees, then letting them go when they cutely nibble it, and I 'pull it away' while laughing loud.

Legendary cats stayed the night.
First ight comes to an end.
Obyn tells the younger ones
“no need to worry about sleeping with me, we are all part of the same family, no need to ask, just fin a comfortable place to sleep and let the eyes close and sleep to take over. “
Christina did slept with mother Robyn, also Mia, Leah, Lia, and Xandra did slept with Robyn, as she curled around them to keep them safe.
Rest fo slepth on someone different.

The world continues, the villains didn't detroyed it or caused harm.

Little tired fluffballs drift off to sleep, wondering what this world will bring to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom