• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Firox's Arts

Vay

"silly Vee, thats not how s'mores are made"
Reaction score
just a silly sketch I did for fun - just more fun with the Eeveelutions and those super fun fluffy or bushy tails... (yep love them in arts) (kind of obsessed with them, so many arts don't seem to give them enough attention)
each playing or nipping another.... using my own VeeSonas for the art:

first off - their names and species:
Eevee - based it on ? - or DeviantArt MysteriousMystery
:iconmysteriousmystery01:

F - Vaporeon - Vay
M - Jolteon - Joseph
M - Flareon - Firox
M - Espeon - Jyo
M - Umbreon - Arval
F - Leafeon - Linette
F - Glaceon - Grace
F - Sylveon - Sherrie

sketch:

starting off with ? the Eevee - nipping Sherrie, having fun time doing so, probably planning on pushing Firox's nose

Sherrie Sylveon, she has a ribbon wrapped around ?'s ear, is nipping Arval's, even has a ribbon wrapped around the tail to keep it closer or to prevent it from 'wagging out of her maw'

Arval Umbreon up next excited on catching Jyo next knowing he is stronger and bigger and better type advantage

Jyo Espeon watching Arval, hoping it doesn't nibble to much, not just does it tickle also type disadvtange, trying to hold onto Grace

Grace Glaceon wrapping the leafy tail around her, looking at Jyo kind of saying
"hey Jyo, does this leafy scarf look good on me?"

Linette Leafon really dream come true, (in my grown up Eeveelution sonas, she is the only one that loves playing with tails more than the others) wrapped around Vay's own light blue tail, enjoying it, even nipping one of the fins

Vay Vaporeon grabbing onto one or two of Joseph's shorter spiky tails

Joseph Jolteon gets to be the lucky one, laying down on the warm and super fluffy fire fox

Firox Flareon gets to catch the smallest of the all the Vees
"hey ?, I guess I get to catch you"

Vay

Reaction score
finished art of the one I shared above
the description a bit altered at parts
just a silly sketch I did for fun - just more fun with the Eeveelutions and those super fun fluffy or bushy tails... (yep love them in arts) - so many other artist pay little to no attention to them (either tail not visible in the art, or cut off page - looks so much cuter in the art)

each playing or nipping or hugging another tail.... using my own VeeSonas for the art:

F - Vaporeon - Vay
M - Jolteon - Joseph
M - Flareon - Firox
M - Espeon - Jyo
M - Umbreon - Arval
F - Leafeon - Linette
F - Glaceon - Grace
F - Sylveon - Sherrie

sketch:

starting off with ? the Eevee - nipping Sherrie, pushing at Firox's nose, likely has a small cheesecake hiding ready to throw, it will challenge bigger Firox fox to food battle
"silly foxy"

Sherrie Sylveon, she has a ribbon wrapped around ?'s ear, is nipping Arval's, even has a ribbon wrapped around the tail to keep it closer or to prevent it from 'wagging out of her maw'
the other ribbon, lower right, she stepping on it for now to keep it safe, part of it seen under foot-paw

Arval Umbreon up next excited on catching Jyo next knowing he has better type advantage
and the kitty's is super ticklish to nips and licks

Jyo Espeon watching Arval, kind of saying "eepz, hey! not so rough Arval"

Linette Leafon really dream come true, (in my grown up Eeveelution sonas, she is the only one that loves playing with tails more than the others) wrapped around Vay's own light blue tail, enjoying it, even nipping one of the fins

"Joseph, I can wash them for you"

Joseph Jolteon gets to be the lucky one, laying down on the warm and super fluffy fire fox

"hey ?, I guess I get to catch you, now you will loose"

the TCG like symbols kind of matching the Veez' main fur color
couldn't think of a background for it, so just kept it transparent
typical stuff - Pokemon @ Nintendo

Vay

Reaction score
I know I haven't shared anything in a while - time to get some more up -

based it on an RP my Eevee friend and I are doing in a forum
(in RP my Vee friend and I are doing, six born Jul 29th - 2 girls/4 boys)
(mother Linette - father Zoran - both Leafeon)

Linette laying down in front, having fun time observing the three kit sleeping in front

Vee (my friend's sona) lightly holding onto one kit giving that "cute" look

myself, Jyo Espeon, holding onto another kit "congrats Leafy! will be fun trying to catch them later" (I forgot part of it in the text)

on the far left, Zoran, my other Leafeon holding the last one with it's tail, rubbing it on his chin/cheek, happy as well, saying in Macedonian "congrats Linette"

I know in the sketch might not be too visible, once I finish the art will be much clearer
wanted to get least share the sketch

for Zoran:
from Velez, North Macedonia
I'm a big geography fan, so also making one Pokemon "supporting sona" from each different country, for North Macedonia picked a different Leafeon
might make a bigger sketch showing more info on Zoran later

so far only have 30 ready, over 160 or so to go

sketch:

finished art:
based it on an RP my Eevee friend and I are doing in a forum

(in RP my Vee friend and I are doing, six born Jul 29th - 2 girls/4 boys)
(mother Linette - father Zoran - both Leafeon)

Linette laying down in front, likely speaking with ?, as three kits are curled up and sleeping by her front right paw

Vee (my friend's sona) lightly holding onto one kit giving that "cute" look, even petting the young one

myself, Jyo Espeon, holding onto another kit "congrats Leafy! will be fun trying to catch them later" - the young one I'm holding up, kind of curious on what the pad is

on the far left, Zoran, my other Leafeon holding the last one with it's tail watching it nibble, happy as well, saying in Macedonian "congrats Linette" - честитки Линет
wearing a paw-band with the North Macedonian flag pattern on it
that young one just happily nibbling dad's tail

for Zoran:
from Velez, North Macedonia
I'm a big geography fan, so also making one Pokemon "supporting sona" from each different country, for North Macedonia picked a different Leafeon

the only thing that sets Linette apart from the other Leafeons - the base leafy tail is dark green instead of light beige like other Leafeons (Zoran's is light beige as well)

Pokemon, and the background is from anime, just grass from an episode

Vay

Reaction score
just a fun drawing I was working, promised Albie to feature it in another drawing
:iconalbiethefloof:

the six Vee kits from the previous drawing are all here
two are with Albie (I know in the sketch not to visible)
three playfully playing in the front
one laying on back
another standing tall
one more doing that famous and silly 'fox pounce'
giggle
the last one watching from behind Albie's footpaw, guess not to interested in play-fighting

Lucario looking down
my other Eevee friend just watching the silliness

of course the 'mother Leafeon" her name of Linette watching, making sure all are behaving
Firox and Jyo (my Flareon and Espeon sonas) there to help out and make it fun

likely food somewhere nearby

just a fun drawing I was working, promised Albie to feature it in another drawing
--yep, it's sona is a Pink Lucario--
:iconalbiethefloof:

the six Vee kits from the previous drawing are all here
two are with Albie - kind of learning what a Lucario is
two are nibbling on some cookies for the first time that ? shared
another smelling treat, walking over to get some
*giggle*
the last one watching from behind Albie's footpaw, exploring

Albielooking down
my other Eevee friend just sharing some cookies

of course the 'mother Leafeon" her name of Linette watching, making sure all are behaving
couldn't resist, started to play with the nearby tail
Firox and Jyo (my Flareon and Espeon sonas) there to help out and make it fun

couldn't think of a background, so left it transparent

Vay

Reaction score
finished art of the one I shared above
the description a bit altered at parts
just a silly sketch I did for fun - just more fun with the Eeveelutions and those super fun fluffy or bushy tails... (yep love them in arts) - so many other artist pay little to no attention to them (either tail not visible in the art, or cut off page - looks so much cuter in the art)

each playing or nipping or hugging another tail.... using my own VeeSonas for the art:

F - Vaporeon - Vay
M - Jolteon - Joseph
M - Flareon - Firox
M - Espeon - Jyo
M - Umbreon - Arval
F - Leafeon - Linette
F - Glaceon - Grace
F - Sylveon - Sherrie

sketch:

starting off with ? the Eevee - nipping Sherrie, pushing at Firox's nose, likely has a small cheesecake hiding ready to throw, it will challenge bigger Firox fox to food battle
"silly foxy"

the other ribbon, lower right, she stepping on it for now to keep it safe, part of it seen under foot-paw

Arval Umbreon up next excited on catching Jyo next knowing he has better type advantage
and the kitty's is super ticklish to nips and licks

Jyo Espeon watching Arval, kind of saying "eepz, hey! not so rough Arval"

"Joseph, I can wash them for you"

"hey ?, I guess I get to catch you, now you will loose"

the TCG like symbols kind of matching the Veez' main fur color
couldn't think of a background for it, so just kept it transparent
typical stuff - Pokemon @ Nintendo

^
the art above, just in shiny coloring

Joe Crammond
Reaction score
Beautiful artwork as always Vay, too adorable for words

Vay