• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jyo's Arts

Thanks, I sure did, in another forum had fun with my Eevee friend, as during Easter was being Leafon (all of March) so in an RP it got me dressed in a bunny costume and passed out chocolate egg shaped pastries and take photos with other passing young ones, so it was ton of fun - kind of embarrasing at first for Leafy as it doesn't like to have on costumes.
(Robbie, Sherrie, and Ethan are Eevee kits, approximately 7 years old in human age)

(Leafy)
*Robbie* “wonders what’s beign made”
*all over hear* “put it in for a short few minutes Leafy, will make all smile and giggle, at least while sharing treats”
“I will”
* I puts it on, Glace calls all Vee’s over, outside on walking path, calls a couple of young ones too, as parents wait near door*
*Sherrie* “lets go, sounds fun”
*wait for all to go at same time*

(?)
* nods and follows as I get called *

(Leafy)
*what do all see?*
*myself, Leafy, in a bunny costume, Glace can’t help but giggle at cuteness, I’m trying not to look embarrassed, and smile with all*

*treats? It’s a cream filled pastry in an egg shape, various parents take a cute photo*

(?)
* giggles as I look * hehe looks nice

(Leafy)

“Leafy, tail, keep ya tail hidden, bunny aren’t supposed to have long Leafy tail showing”
*although I can’t look, three young Vee’s take care of it, out of camera view, they hold onto it, take time to nip and groom, now I’m trying to not laugh loud*
*for about an hour, photos and giggles*
*Glace* “ya next ? this photo for Sylvee and Flower, smile big”
“I know, next birthday is !, why don’t you try to convince her to take a fun photo with bunny Leafy”

(?)
* sits up and smiles for the camera * ^_^
* giggles * that sounds like fun hehe

(Leafy)
*as Glace waits for ? to get !, Ethan goes next, as Sherrie and Robbie still groom and brush mah tail, to keep out of camera view*

(?)
* ! comes over soon to happily take a picture as well with all *

(Leafy)
“Hai !, happy Ee...” *i giggles from ticklish brushing*
*once photo is ready, Glace passes the apple filled egg shaped pastry to !, and some cream filled for Sylvee*
“Thhh..,aaannks for.... cominggg...”
*i barely say between laughs*
*Glace passes pastries*
“Thanks you !, now your next Sherrie”

(?)
* ! nods and waves as she comes over * no worries and thanls * she holds the pasteries happily and nods as I do the same

(Leafy)

*its been tough trying not to laugh too loud*
*Sherrie, and Ethan wait to eat pastry, now it's Robbie's turn for the photo, both other Vees now run back and hold and nibble mah tail out of camera view*
"smile" *photo*
"one more to go Leafy, almost done"
*quickly asks a passing fur outside if can take a quick photo, sure does*
*Glace stands next to me*
*photo!!*
"thanks you, here, try one of our cream filled pastries, I baked them all fresh"
*soon after, Sherrie, Robbie, and Ethan happily leap and start nibbling the cream filled, pastry in the egg shape, Glace, whispers to all 4 Eevees "lets give thanks to Leafy for being cute and caring in the costume" three young Vees nod, wait for ? to give thanks*
*still in the costume, can't wait to take off and get something to nom, now my belly starts to grumble*
*Glace sends the photo of ?, Ethan, and ! sitting with Leafy in the bunny costume, text read "warning - cute photos ahead"*

(?)
* nods and happily thanks them * ^_^ * stretches paws a little, ready to eat to *

(Leafy)
*along with ?, all three young ones say* "thank you!"
*along with Glace's help, the bunny costume is taken off, and hang back in the closet* "wonder who will get it next year" *giggles* "its kind of late to start a big meal, lets get some pizza for today"
*Glace starts to dial, as I lightly scratch my tail to try and get rid of the silly tickleness, three young Vees nibble the pastry, getting some cream filling on chin and paws*
*Glace puts phone on speaker, as Flarey chef takes everyone's pizza request*
"? would you like the usual, or try something different?"

myself? - had fun with family, we made tacos and ceviche toe at

Nothing new to update on sketches or yet
do have rough ideas for three upcoming arts
Will try to have the sketches finished before April - colored arts soon after

Firox again having fun with flag collection (Dominica) - ? on my head looking at the cyoot bird
Chatot with sisserou parrot coloring, standing on Albie's stretched paw
rough idea:
image.jpg
(Albie is my Lucario's friend name)

Hydreigon looking mad or annoyed at Firox, I'm playing with it's dragon tail
? (Eevee) worried as in "be careful Firox" - Sylveon trying to comfort the Vee
image.jpg

and one with another close friend, whos main sona it likes is Aggron, and also Firox, and Eevee,
image.jpg

I can't wait to get started on the drawings
once the sketch is done and uploaded to Deviant art will share here

Finally now that the cold is gone from me, I can get back to drawing
did two kind of 'drawings while feeling ill" hard to concentrate... one related to my April arts, the other one, not so much

Had the common cold most of my weekend and previous Friday as well, which made it too hard to concentrate on drawing with the stuffy nose, shivering, and the cold medication which made me sleepy at times

First one, related to music - Jolty puts on face paint on me, and asking me say one of its favorite funny phrases from a music video... and I do
(inspired by the song "Yankee Rose" by David Lee Roth)
firox_dlr___sketch__by_firox_fox-dc8bl4n.jpg

the other art that turned out different from my planned mind
originally was just going to have Mienfoo and Vee sleeping together
instead had Vee playing with the weasel tail, as it sleeps, once it realizes that something caught its tail, turns to look, and when it finds out its only Eevee, goes back to do what ti does best.... sleep
playing_with_the_sleepy_weasel__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc8blei.jpg
having a fun conversation with another friend on Deviant Art, will likely end up having that playful Vee-kit having fun other Pokemon (short or long tail), I'm sure no one can say "No" to a yung one having fun

Last edited:
A funny art that came to mind, inspired by another forum where I has fun

A young Vee (in that forum we call him Ethan, half the size of a normal Vee) finds what it thinks is a box cookies, excited for them... gets a sad surprise when they are not cookies, but just flour mix to make them... good thing Firox baked some for all
yay_cookies__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc64f7a.jpg
Finished the silly art of the Vee kit finding box of cookie dough mix instead of cookies
yay_cookies_by_firox_fox-dc8l28d.jpg
just couldn't think of a background

While waiting for my game, SimCity 4, to load, did two quick sketches
(my SimCity 4 folder is so big, it takes quite a while to load) - its 3.62GB

an Umbreon trying to eat some soup, while a playful Vee is playing with its tail
i_m_trying_to_eat__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc7cj9m.jpg
do relaized in the sketch, I forgot both of Umbreon's paw rings
Originally was going with soup, instead decided on a bowl of chicken - was going for General Tsao, looks too light will say its Sesame Chicken
maybe has chow mein or fried rice under it
the "tail playing" has to return at unexpected moments
i_m_trying_to_eat_by_firox_fox-dc8l9xq.jpg

Eeveelution Day suggestions
not really a drawing, more of a journal entry, its mainly me asking others what an Eeveelution should do in their own Day
how will the hidden Eevee be like
where to sneak in a shiny
and what should one be doing with the energy symbol
link: next Eeveelution Day arts -
(send me PM for fun suggestions)

The next upcoming days are for
Leafeon Day on June 18
Sylveon Day on July 7th
Espeon Day on August 26th
Glaceon Day on September 1st
Eevee Day on November 21st
Vaporeon Day on December 3rd

to get more fun ideas from all:

similar question for all 3 - on their individual day that is:
• which funny pose, or action should one be doing?
(sleeping, playing, pouncing, eating, chasing, catching, looking annoyed, and my favorite 'one having fun with another's tail)
• where to hide a shiny? (going to try and include a shiny of the Eeveelution somewhere in the art)
• funny Eeveelution interacting with the energy symbol?
(idea for which Eevee that it is)

for Glaceon Day:
what should the ice type logo look like, I know that in TCG Water and Ice have the same symbol, for water will use it for Vaporeon, so for Glacey, will give it a different symbol, something says "Ice"

For Eevee Day:
what should Firox be doing trying to blend in?
as I will have an Eevee costume, size difference will make it harder to remain hidden

finally, with the hidden Eevee, will send any ideas for it to my Eevee friend and see which it likes.

Last edited:
continuing of arts
Finished two sketches I had been working on for a while, will get a couple more on weekend
Friday might not do any arts - have a long work day
(for me its almost 2:30 am Friday)

First art was kind of 'requested' by a Flareon friend I met recently on PokeCharms, wanted a cute art with Eevee and Flareon sleeping on Firox.... what came to my mind:
cozy_nap_on_firox_tail__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9borc.jpg

more than likely I'm just having something to eat, the two decide that the fluffy tail is a good sleeping spot, me being nice with all... won't bother them

This drawing/art is inspired by two friends that give me so much fun just about every day, been doing it for almost 3 years - wanted to surprise both with a gift drawing

My Eevee friend, and another I also met, likes Aggron wanted me to draw it one - so I drew all 3 of us together (using my main Firox Flareon sona)
both don't have accounts on Bulbagardens, I do meet them on another forum and on Discord

Title idea came from something 'Aggron' friend mentioned on Discord, thought it make a good title - what my friend mentioned:
But I do like the idea of being a gentle giant protecting the fluffballs cx
gentle_giant_with_fluffballs___sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9boyl.jpg

art: Aggron holding up Eevee on its right hand, and to not make me feel left out, holds me up with its tail, to kind of have fun with us

When the young Eevee has fun with other's tail
none say anything bad, especially to a very young one having fun... so Firox thought

"maybe they won't get mads at me if I do the same"
didn't go as planned when the Hydreigon isn't as happy

bothering_hydreigon__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9m927.jpg

Promised a friend on PokeCharms that I was going to try drawing Ralts in a fun or silly way
decided that a fun time at a beach would be fun
Firox (my Flareon sona) giggles at an Eevee's silliness, knowing very well Jyo is scared of fishing
Jyotis (my other sona, Espeon) looking terrified that an Eevee is using its tail to try to get the attention of some Carvanha
Glaceon behind (at least in my mind) trying to pull Jyo's tail back out of the water, trying to tell Eevee "its easier, and less painful to use a fishing pole"
Another playful Flareon (could it be my other friend on PokeCharms as well) trying to 'pet Firox's fluffy fur'
Two more Eevee kits, and 3 Ralts also come to enjoy the time with all of us

probably won't be too relaxing for Jyo (Espeon) for a while

relaxing_time__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9x2un.jpg

Something silly that came to my mind while waiting for SimCity 4 to load
the same playful Eevee kit comes back to play again!
this time all 8 Eeveelutions are in the same room, kit trying to decide which one to play with

Kit is saying: "which tail should I play with? - maybe my own? or Leafy's? or Firox's? or Jyo's? or Vappy's? or Sylvee? - I knowz!! - All of Them"

(Firox is my foxy Flareon sona - Jyo is my Espeon feline sona)

Most Eeveelutions not too visible (except for cute tail) - visible ones:
Espeon, doing what cats do best, grooming fur, its grooming left paw
Glaceon more than likely playing with a stick or ball on her back
Leafeon interested in something up ahead, maybe food
i_sees__i_plays__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9xdoo.jpg

Such cute 'vees! Really nice art, you have some adorable sonas. All those tails are so tempting!

I have them in my sig

thanks
... for a young playful Vee kit it sure is tempting
even for a full grown Pokemon, would be tempting at times
that drawing had been one I had wanted to do for a long time, before I couldn't draw well, now I'm able too - do have many similar ones planned, but not all are going to be happy
(since I know in real life not every species likes having it's tail played with, even if they are same species, just depends on each one's personality)

I kind of base Jyo, the Espeon, the way how one of my cats behaves
I know where it likes to be petted, how it plays, how it likes to sleep
what it dislikes, kind of basing it on real me as well
(food, music preferences)

still working on two more, one is a request, one is a gift
working my Friday will likely get to them by Saturday
most of my non-requests and non-gifts will try to have something similar, even if its off to a side

makes for good practice

Finished three arts, will add them once I upload to my Deviant Art

An Easter drawing I made
Firox - yaay, chocolate egg treats for all
? (Eevee) - petting and treats, so tasty * murrs *
Leafy - "hey, thats mah tail"
Vee Kit - "i can climb up to get to basket
4 random Swirlix come in for chocolate sweets too
Slurpuff - also smelling the chocolate coming to get some
Azumarill - petting both ?'s head tuft, Firox fluffy tail
another Vee kit - caught on my tail reaching out "almost got it!!"
Riolu - waiting patiently to get its treat
! (Zorua) - rushing to get one, maybe one is apple flavored
Snivy - also walking to get one
Marril - peeking from behind the basket
happy Azurill - also waiting to get some

happy_easter__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc7kb7s.jpg

was going to originally make Munchlax, decided to instead go with Slurpuff

edit: second change I made from final sketch:
the tail pulling Eevee on the far left, was going to originally have it pouncing on the basket
instead of Leafeon, was going to have Espeon trying to sneak away with the basket

Here it is, the completed Easter Art,
happy_easter_by_firox_fox-dca8u48.jpg
there is plenty of candy and other treat filled Easter Eggs

This drawing/art is inspired by two friends that give me so much fun just about every day, been doing it for almost 3 years - wanted to surprise both with a gift drawing

My Eevee friend, and another I also met, likes Aggron wanted me to draw it one - so I drew all 3 of us together (using my main Firox Flareon sona)
both don't have accounts on Bulbagardens, I do meet them on another forum and on Discord

Title idea came from something 'Aggron' friend mentioned on Discord, thought it make a good title - what my friend mentioned:

gentle_giant_with_fluffballs___sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9boyl.jpg

art: Aggron holding up Eevee on its right hand, and to not make me feel left out, holds me up with its tail, to kind of have fun with us
finished art:
gentle_giant_with_fluffballs_by_firox_fox-dca8et8.jpg

Something silly that came to my mind while waiting for SimCity 4 to load
the same playful Eevee kit comes back to play again!
this time all 8 Eeveelutions are in the same room, kit trying to decide which one to play with

Kit is saying: "which tail should I play with? - maybe my own? or Leafy's? or Firox's? or Jyo's? or Vappy's? or Sylvee? - I knowz!! - All of Them"

(Firox is my foxy Flareon sona - Jyo is my Espeon feline sona)

Most Eeveelutions not too visible (except for cute tail) - visible ones:
Espeon, doing what cats do best, grooming fur, its grooming left paw
Glaceon more than likely playing with a stick or ball on her back
Leafeon interested in something up ahead, maybe food
i_sees__i_plays__sketch__by_firox_fox-dc9xdoo.jpg
silly finished art, aww, no one can say "No" to young one having fun
(yep, I forgot to color in the Vee's pawpads, normally pink)
couldn't think of an appropriate background, just left it the way it was

i_sees__i_plays_by_firox_fox-dca92gc.jpg

finished the sketch for my "Zorua Day" drawing
quite lots of them too - they found my supply of apples - which I was going to use for apple pies
*sighs!* - well, I'm off to the market for more apples
I'm quite sure those Eevee giggles let me know that it knows what happened to the apples, trying to hide it

! - happily nibbling and apple on right paw, holding two more apples in left paw
(! is my friend's Zorua sona, thats what it called it)

for the rest:
• on the far left, reaching over the overturned basket to grab an apple
• another reaching from the top, as if reaching down to grab an apple
• one running towards ! not sure to eat or play
• behind !, looking over her tail, eyeing the apples
• silly one looking up two silly Zouruz, reaching up to get high with them
• two on the top basket, left Zouru nibbling a tail very happy
• one getting tail nipped not too happy, since the sudden nip made him drop the apple it had
• another silly one looking down - on a basket it helped push on one side
• one tumbled on it's side from the sudden push
• one more hungwy Zouru just nibbling away at apples inside the basket

I know the sketch is missing smaller details I have harder time on paper/pencil - the finished art should hopefully be more detailed and better

Happy Zorua Day!!
(its on May 7th!)
happy_zorua_day____sketch__by_firox_fox-dcapgpz.jpg

completed silly art of Zorua Day!!
2018___05___07___zorua_day_by_firox_fox-dcasl0v.jpg

its on May 7th, got it finished on time

haven't updated in a while!
finished an overdue art I promised a friend of mine I was going to draw for it in early March,

Firox holding the Dominica flag (my love of vexillology)
Eevee on my head admiring the different colored Chatot
Lucario reaching down to grab a fruit when something flew by
Chatot seems interested in greeting us

(Chatot will be colored in sisserou coloring instead of its regular or shiny form)
800px-Amazona_imperialis_Mitchell.jpg

art:
sisserou_chatot__sketch__by_firox_fox-dcbgdaj.jpg

edit - meant to add this part but forgot
had to do some research on what fruits grow in the island:

left is carambola,
top middle is guavas,
on the bottom middle is passionfruit
on the right side is Barbadine

Back
Top Bottom