• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jyo's Arts

Vay loves blueberries, her most favorite dessert is Blueberry pie
holding onto a basket of blueberries, knowing her, she probably has 5 or so baskets off view
is planning to turn them into blueberry pie

blueberries_for_pie__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4kqb-fullview.jpg

Two with Jyo Espeon:

just a quick fun doodle sketch of Espeon - Jyo probably staring at something in the distance
jyo_greeting__skethc__by_jyoespy_ddq4kxw-fullview.jpg

a fun quick drawing of sleeping Jyo, I kind of based it on Sakura's Espeon from the episode "Espeon Not Included" - to practice drawing Espeon on various angles
sleeping_jyo__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4l5y-fullview.jpg

Thanks
Lots of practice

More to come

Football Related Drawing

a funny drawing that came to mind, based on a real football even from 2002 FIFA World Cup match Brazil vs Turkey
near the end of the game with Brazil wining 2-1, they trying to delay game to end quicker... incident, Brazil gets a corner kick, Turkish player Hakan Ünsal kicks the ball back to Rivaldo... it hits Rivaldo in the upper thigh, but he falls down clutching his face, Ünsal got a red card for that, which didn't deserved it all

Football inspired art - drawing:
kind of similar, Jyo throw the ball to Firox hits his back paw, instead falls down holding his face

ball based it on the Jabulani, I do have one in my room, it's almost out of air
ball used in South Africa 2010 world cup
yep, I'm a big fan of football (especially with national teams, for my love of Geography)
didn_t_hit_ya_face__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq8x51-pre.jpg

Last edited:
just a funny quick drawing of Firox eating Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili straight out of the bag

nomming_doritos__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq8y5v-fullview.jpg

just a quick drawing of how Jyo keeps clean
like mots cats - self grooming
how_i_keep_clean__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq8xpg-fullview.jpg

isn't annoying when going for a walk or doing something important and the phone ran out battery

good thing Joseph here doesn't have to worry, can just self charge his phone with it's own electricity
self_charging__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq8xv8-fullview.jpg

two colored arts with Jyo:

just a quick fun doodle sketch of Espeon - Jyo probably staring at something in the distance
probably someone taking a photo....

Jyo "did you get my good side?"
jyo_greeting_by_jyoespy_ddq99nm-fullview.png

-------- other art ----------

whats more embarrassing than being caught air-guitaring?
well how about getting caught using your tail like a microphone!
Jyo wonders who took the photo

was drawing it as it came to mind while watching a music-related documentary called "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" - yep I listen to metal

so its Jyo using it's tail as a microphone
haven't decided which song it will be singing too

song its singing to is "Raining Blood" by Slayer
rock_n__roll_by_jyoespy_ddq99hz-pre.jpg

just something funny that came to mind while watching an old football match -Romania vs Tunisia-
based the jersey that Romania used in the FIFA 1998 world cup

one of my newer characters/sonas is Iordăn (from Craiova, Romania)
also a Glaceon - he's just having some silly fun with Grace
dressing her up as a Romanian football fan

Romanian means "good luck to tricolor"
(tricolor is the nickname of the Romanian team)
romanian_grace___sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4jve-fullview.jpg
colored version of the art:

romanian_grace_by_jyoespy_ddqf6ok-fullview.png

just a fun silly drawing with only Vees
the bigger Eevee is of course :iconmysteriousmystery01:

just one of Linette's young ones, Mia, grab ? (Mysteriious Mystery's Vees name) a bag of M&M's Plain, the larger bag

? looking at video on it's phone, Mia rushing fast towards ? to share M&Ms Plain

Mia to ? "?! ?! we got ya some candy" passing it happily

? sets phone aside to nom some candy with Mia as the other Vees arrive for some
the other 5 are of course Mia's other brothers and sister the one on top of ?'s head

sharing_candy__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddqoxrf-pre.jpg

just a fun drawing of Vay Vaporeon making some sort of sauce, maybe marinara sauce for spaghetti - shaking some salt for taste
phone on counter while she listens to music

vay_s_sauce__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddqoygw-fullview.jpg

just Iordăn giving Grace a back massage, and Grace using his tail like a fluffy pillow

might make Iordăn a big bigger when finishing the art, seems a bit small, luckily its easier to do in SAI

grace_s_massage__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddqoyv9-fullview.jpg

just a fun drawing to practice Glaceon more
just Iordăn's favorite band
I think I got that 'ear extension' things a bit too big, fix them in the when I do the coloring

I also have two albums, love that band, too bad I don't speak Romanian
their language sounds so awesome with the metal music
info on Bucovina: Bucovina - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

iordan_s_favorite_music__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddqozh0-fullview.jpg

I love the amount of detail in these!
The one with Eevee and the M&Ms is a standout for me -- and the one of Vaporeon cooking!!

• Love
Reactions: Jyo
Thanks
Practice makes it better
Getting slightly better

its fun to draw, get inspiration from places I have fun, and seeing other's drawing too

Back
Top Bottom